It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008 Elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Ok... not that I really think we're even going to get to vote in November (do you really think this administration is going to give up The White House before martial law is enacted? I do hope I am wrong)... but, with Ron Paul virtually eliminated and without clear support to make a run independantly, I think I found the man for the job...

When asked what he would want his legacy to be, as President:

"The legacy I want to leave is simple and straight-forward. I want to be known as the man who took the power away from the government and gave it back to the people. Who cut government down to size. Who took the side of the individuals versus government. Who let the taxpayers keep more of their own money. Who rewarded the people that produced all the wealth, started the businesses, took the risks, created the jobs, made the payrolls, and paid the taxes. Who cared about the rights, freedoms and liberty of the people. Who protected the constitution. Who made all Americans, Libertarians."

--Wayne Allyn Root

Further quotes at www.rootforamerica.com...

Link to the W.A.R. homepage below... don't let the initials scare you off. I find him to be tough on Defense... not on Offensives.

www.rootforamerica.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I would guess that Ron Paul will still get more write in votes than this guy. Sorry, but it is a lost cause. At this point it really looks like it will be Obama or McCain and I would have to guess that Obama will win it all.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
For those who also like Sen. Gravel (me included)...

"Sen. Gravel Switches To Libertarian Party"

www.lonestaricon.com...

Gravel, Root, Paul -- getting 2 of these 3 in the White House is a priorty.

new topics

join