It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Creature Could This Be??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
It definitely looks like an albino of some species. Is there more to the story? I don't want to register on that site just to read about it. I'm wondering why it was killed.

It is out of depth and seems allot larger than it is..probably a mouse/staffadshire/ collie mix...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Could it be this?

I think it could be.

Yep, paws look similar.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Could it be this?

*Fugly cat picture*

I think it could be.

Yep, paws look similar.

On the contrary, the paws are definately not feline, but rodent.

I vote leucistic or bleached rat. If you compare the width of the yellow line, it should be kinda rat-sized..

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Could it be this?

I think it could be.

Yep, paws look similar.

Although great candidate...I doubt its even that big...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The hind paws looke webbed; I'll guess a hairless (for whatever reason) otter.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I have trouble looking at it without shivering

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PersonFromPorlock
The hind paws looke webbed; I'll guess a hairless (for whatever reason) otter.

Too small to be an Otter Unless there is a back ally Otter Abortion clinic some where and this was an aborted one??

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ok, I have found the website this came from it was not hard the name was splashed across the image:

www.faustinoperez.blogspot.com...

The text is in Spanish but I ran it through Babel and this is what it came up with:

"IT APPEARED THE CHUPACABRAS IN THE U.A.S.D.? Saturday 9 March 2008 By FAUSTINO PEREZ This strange animal was found drinking water in one of the baths of the building of economy of the Independent University of SantoDomingo; so soon he saw that, the woman of the cleaning comenzo to shout, and luckily men entered with woods and managed to kill "This Rare Case"... However, that is that? It will be the famous CHUPACABRAS, that as much one had looked for without success. It is not rare to see street dogs within the campus of the UASD, but this is another "thing". The absurdity has face of dog, tail of cow, hooves that seem of a fetus, bright skin and other characteristics that make it see as I generate rare. One is asked and how it is possible that between a the university a so peculiar animal, and it is not seen by any of the thousands of students who enter newspaper the enclosure, How it entered the economy water closet, It will be an alibi of somebody, It is the product of some carried out macabre experiment in the laboratories of the UASD? It is a malformado and aborted fetus in the bath? But, by love of God, why they killed it? He had not been better to him to have saved the life to the strange animal. Where they buried it, him a autopsy can still be practiced, and if it turns out to be a new species for science, one escaped of some deprived circus or a zoological one? If it is a trick of photoshop, that somebody demonstrates it. Who knows something that says it. The biologists and the veterinarians have the word."

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Looks like portueguese to me. I'm starting to think South America has some agenda to hoax the rest of the world.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I think the photo gives a false impression of size. At first glance I figured it was cat/dog size, but on closer inspection it looks a lot smaller, probably rat size. It certainly has features of a rodent so possibly some kind of albino rat?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Dead baby possum for sure, IMO. Its got the baby buddha belly and its hairless. And its dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join