It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush sends Putin 'very serious letter'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Bush sends Putin 'very serious letter'

www.news.com.au

Mr Putin said he had received a "very serious" letter from Mr Bush.

"If we manage to reach agreement on its basic provisions, then we can state our dialogue is proceeding successfully," Mr Putin said.

A US official travelling with the US delegations said the letter contained ideas about the broader agenda ahead in US-Russia relations. The Interfax news agency quoted an unnamed source saying the letter also concerned the "legacy" of Mr Putin and Mr Bush, who will both be leaving office over the next year.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.news.com.au

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I find this very interesting and particularly from a skeptic viewpoint. Something made him somewhat about-face after his anti american comments earlier in the week particularly regarding missile defenses.

Then we have him talking about their 'outgoing' legacies and something VERY serious. Something that i can only assume has everything to do with the defence system. Has Bush told him the real reason for the system?

What would necessitate a hand delivered letter of that much importance?

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Extra Terrestrial Threat.

Or it could be that we finally realized we need Russia to be part of our Missile Defense Network.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

That was my immediate thought. Something so important that Bush couldn't even use a phone or email in case Big Brother was listening.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

Well hopefully its not that, at least not a real one.

Who knows what he told him. Rogue elements within the US government with access to nuclear weapons or even some scary stuff in Antarctica of the Schutzstaffel kind. Maybe all of the above, but none of it has to be even true, just plausible.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
maybe it was addressing the nwo, their involvement and their time left in office to start it off.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
It might have something to do with the continued unrest in Serbia and Kosovo. Not sure what he would propose Putin do though.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Oh... Bush can impress me every day:

"He can also write with Russian language!"

/ Joke:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
think the public should have everyright to know. considering Iraq and all. I mean seriously, cant the information be obtained. They say whats in the dark shall come to the light..........

sty

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Maybe it was on UFO disclosure..?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentShadow

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

That was my immediate thought. Something so important that Bush couldn't even use a phone or email in case Big Brother was listening.

hmm

very good point, very intresting theory...

lets see wot happens next

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Why would Bush have to watch out for big brother? Isn't he big brother? or is he little brother> How old is Jeb?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePiemaker

Why would Bush have to watch out for big brother? Isn't he big brother? or is he little brother> How old is Jeb?

That was kind of my point. What is so secret that Bush could not even allow the agency in place to monitor everything form finding out?

Another point that we could potentially pull from this is how much power and infiltration must Big Brother have for the president not even to trust his own secure lines.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
it's probly not on UFOS ....i mean come on. lol.......busch doesnt believe in them.

and still, if its urgent enough......WE THE PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
it was probably more along the lines of a joint US / Russian co-op infra-structure and monitoring agreement for the missile defence systems. i bet russia welcome it.. they are rejoining with the motherland of the EU.. lol?!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I always wondered one thing about these kinds of letters:

- Obviously Bush has written it in English, so is only the English version sent to Putin or included a Russian translated version? Or they simply expect the Russian President can read English without troubles, maybe he would need to let it translated with the chance of info being leaked.....

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Considering most of Bush's letters to Russia are written on Hooters napkins and tied to a balloon, I'm surprised Putin even got the message.

apc

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hah! Bush is taking cues from the UN playbook. Writing really angry letters can fix anything! Putin better do what the letter says or else this could escalate to heavy finger wagging.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by apc

Reading the article, there's little to suggest that it was any kind of a threat. It appears to be a 'serious' proposal to address some issue between the two sides and it reads as though Putin was receptive of it, not insulted or angered by it, as one would expect if had been some kind of nasty letter.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The U.S and Russian are two the same. They are giving the global population the perception of being enemy's, every since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

IMO i believe that Bush was relaying the next phase to Putin for NWO. Probably the next global disaster to bring together the Asian Union and North American Union. The letter probably contained what there position is to be and what they'll gain.

Something is brewing in our planet and the "Evil" of society will be exposed by the Alien Discloser in 2013, and they'll do anything to stop it because the Elite will lose everything.

They have been in contact with a Alien race that is simiular in Power and Control like we are that are munipulating the Elitist like they are to us. Then there are the peacful loving ones that have been passing on the message of harmony and love, and that we must destroy our weapons of evil. I believe the NWO plan is so the elitist can combat them easier with the technoloies of the other race. Also with one world government communications with the globe is easier and more efficent militarly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join