It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of the United States...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I am totally against this North American Union deal.

There are many questions and problems abound to it

What if Amero's exchange rate is bad vs the other major currencies then we are stuck with it.

I am from Canada, if Canada keeps their own currency then its good for us.

But with the problem with the national debt the US has Canada and Mexico will probably have to help pay it off.

I suggest North America isn't ready for such a union like this.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I agree. I'm american and love my country, warts and all. No offense, but I don't want to merge with canada or mexico. I seriously doubt citizens here would stand for it anyway. Talk about mass protests if it were tried, wow. I dont care if they do have detention camps built either, I doubt they could hold all the angered folks.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm proposing a project that all anti-NWOers can participate in. Below is a draft of an email, that can be sent to members of Congress, along with a couple of links, one of which is a website that has email links to senators and congressmen. The other link is to Invisible Patriots, which has a lot of very interesting information. On it, I discovered that for every letter or email that a senator or congressman gets, the perception is that 13,000 other people share that view but couldn't be bothered to write about it. So...if 1,000 of us send the email below to our congressional representatives(both senators and congressmen), that will be perceived at representing the views of 13,000,000 people. 10,000 emails would translate into 130,000,000 concerned citizens. Do you think maybe senators and congressmen of both parties would pay attention if they thought 130 million citizens wanted them to do something, especially with elections coming up soon? I think it's worth a try. I'm asking anyone who sees this post, to copy and paste it in other threads that relate to 9/11, NWO, conspiracies, etc. Let's get as many ATS readers as possible involved in emailing Congress. Here's the letter that I suggest should be sent.

Senator/Congressman:

It's time that Congress fulfilled it's obligation to protect the civil liberties of the American People from those who would subvert the Constitution. As one of your constituents, I demand that you do the following immediately:
1) Set up a truly independent and well-funded commission to investigate the events of September 11th, 2001, without restrictions on the scope of the investigation.
2) IMMEDIATELY repeal the Homeland and Patriot Acts as well as any other legislation that violate civil liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
3) IMMEDIATELY declare null and void any and all Executive Orders or other Presidential directives, that a) violate the Constitution, b) usurp powers that properly belong to the Legislative Branch of government or c) exceed the authority of the Office of the President that has been specifically granted to it by the Constitution.
4) Warn the President AND the military establishment, that only Congress has the right to declare Martial Law or a State of Emergency and that the military MUST NOT obey any orders from the Executive Branch, under a declaration of Martial Law/State of Emergency that has not been approved by Congress.

With the November elections coming up fast, my willingness to vote for you and other candidates from your party, will depend on how you and other members of your party respond to these concerns.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the links.

www.visi.com...

invisiblepatriots.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
There is basically one word that I can tie everything here to. That word is "Greed".

This country is falling apart. I have seen the erosion of the United States accelerate immensly over the last decade.

What can we do as citizens? Really nothing. What can we do as powerful interest groups, just about anything. The rich will continue to get richer and the middle class will continue to erode. We see it happening before our eyes. The pay of a CEO has increased tremendously over the last few decades. The pay of the average working american has dropped in many cases, some income increases have stalled. Those that have inrcreased are for the most part coming even close to hanging with inflation.

We are doomed I am afraid, maybe the Myans did know something, or maybe we are subconsciensly creating what we expect, a doomsday.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
There isn't even any real proof of this NWO.So why people keep posting this stuff?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by immedicated
Hey, if this does happen, im going to Mexico on a beach somewhere, and drink tequila until the end of my days! great links OP!
see you all in Mexico!

Will the price of tacos go up though, dude? If not save me a spot.

Joking aside this is happening. The NAU is coming to life. 2010...the big year.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmac1000
I believe it was set up hundreds of years ago to be destryed come the time....if you ook back at who created America it is the same as Austrailia Both being experimental country's to set the way for the ultimate take over...

i have the same thought

i think that usa is very strong for to let be destroyed

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hello all: I agree totally. The USA is already at its end, it's what Karl Marx called "Capitalism in descomposition", by that he meant the period in which empires lead to its decadence, hedonism, ranpamt corruption and total collective psychosis. This period is a period prior to a revolution, what sociologists call "A pre-revolutionary situation". We are already seeing traits of decomposition in this society, rampant immorality, an excess of hedonist atheism, lesbianism, homosexuality, addictions, etc.

nanovapor

Originally posted by admriker444
The United States is slated for destruction in 2010. Thats when the SPP will be fully implemented. And it wont be any war that brings the USA down but rather its very own political leaders.

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

These political leaders wont act to stop massive waves of illegal immigrants into US territory because they know its pointless with the impending merger between the US, Canada and Mexico.

The merger between the United States, Canada, and Mexico has been underway since the NAFTA treaty but has recently accelerated with the illegal SPP treaty of 2005 I say illegal because any treaty must be approved by the US Congress but this one wasnt. Bush calls it an "agreement" and therefore doesnt need approval.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Just recently Canada and the United States agreed to share troops in the event of a crisis. It will be much easier for canadian troops to shoot a US citizen for failing to go along with Marshall Law than for a US soldier to do so.

www.nationalpost.com...

Mexican truck drivers are now free to enter US soil to deliver goods. And with the coming NAFTA Superhighway, mexican trucks will have free reign inside the USA.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

The US economy and Dollar are being purposely destroyed from within. Recessions dont just happen folks, they are scientifically designed by the Federal Reserve and its elite banking families.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Using the age old tactic of heglian principles, the elite are causing the crisis and will naturally offer you the solution. This "solution" will be a new currency called the Amero followed by a new nation called The North American Union.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

And for those that think this wont happen, I refer you to the European Union.

Nobody should be surprised by this act. After all, the politicians we elect tend to all be members of the Council of Foreign Relations (CFR), a body that supports world govt. What did you think would happen when you elect people who are members of the CFR ? And dont think things will change in the coming election...all the remaining candidates are CFR members. The election is a fraud and this country will soon end thanks to the ignorance of its citizens and the political leaders/traitors.

And dont think the elite arent prepared for those cowboys that plan on resisting. Right now Haliburton's baby company (KBR) is building concentration / internment camps in the United States in preparation for Marshall Law. Last year alone Congress allocated 385 million dollars for these camps to be constructed.

www.rinf.com...

The govt is even working with local clergy in a program designed by FEMA to get people to submit to Marshall Law by using Romans 13. They have already used this tactic in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.

youtube.com...

Its time to wake up folks.

reactor-core.org...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I realise this may be a bit off topic but why do a large percentage of controversial video clips come from networks including CNN and the one with the peacock (it's late, sorry) - when these are supposed to be owned/run by the illuminati?? This has baffled me for some time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join