It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Youth Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Hey guys i posted this thread because world youth day is comming and i decided to go to experiance it it only comes once and i have been an athiest for about 2 years now. Just wondering have any of u experianced the event or seen what it can do? i wanna see if the event shows alot of love towards everyperson and a way of uniting peaople together. The event will have not only catholics but other natios and religions around the world i am heading there for a weekend. On these days

Saturday 19 July 08 - Pilgrimage walk to site of Closing Mass, evening Vigil with the Holy Father and sleep out "under the stars"

Sunday 20 July 08 - Closing Mass and concluding events

Source

World Youth Day is an invitation from the Pope to all the youth of the world without discrimination. While World Youth Day celebrates the Catholic faith, its message is relevant to all people and all are welcome. Many non-Catholic Christians and others have taken part in previous WYDs.

I like this part i am athiest and i know religous people have to love us because then thay have the opertunity to make us believe so thay will spend time on us

World Youth Day

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

In his Easter message, Archbishop Peter Jensen says the apology was a "very Christian idea".

Ohh i would have alot of questions for this man
one gets delusional more then the others lol?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
We've found Jesus! ... and Mary, Pontius Pilate, Peter, Judas

World Youth Day 2008 (WYD08) organisers today announced the main cast for the Stations of the Cross (SOTC) performance which will take place at various Sydney CBD locations in July.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Ray Martin to host official World Youth Day 2008 coverage

Australian television legend Ray Martin will host the official broadcast of World Youth Day 2008 (WYD08).

Mr Martin will lead a presentation team of clergy and young people to deliver the official broadcast of the week-long youth event to the English speaking world.

"In almost 40 years as a broadcast journalist, I have never been involved in something quite like World Youth Day," Mr Martin said.

new topics

top topics

join