It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my house haunted or is its just me ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
For those of you who have been on ATS a while mite remeber my thread about the clock that flew of my wall infront of my girlfriend and 2 guest. Anyway last night i woke up at my car in boxer shorts crapping myself. All i remeber is bolting from my flat, as i was just out the door the shadow people rushed in and i ran for my car(this was all in my dream). But its strange cause its like i can control myself in my dream but then wake up from it. I offen wake up in strange places in my flat and can remeber having contact with these shadow people, i think its really starting to spook my girlfriend.

Any ideas ATS ?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Go to a doctor first. you may have a sleep disorder. you have to rule out the logical and physical explainations before you start hunting ghosts and holding exorcisms. There are people who lack the ability to supress thier body's physical motions during a dream. Most of us will lay there still and quiet in bed while in our dreams we are fighting or dancing and screaming our heads off. Some people lack a chemical or something and will physically go through the motions of whatever they are doing in the dream. You may be doing that.
I cant tell you whether shadow people are real or not. i wonder myself, but unless you can rule out everything else, it is hard to know if your place is haunted or if there are shadow people there. The truth is that dreams are involved here, so you have to determine what is real and what isnt.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Thanks for your good advise and will look into it, but sleepwalking will not explain things flying across my house, TV and radios turning on/off at random and shadows moving across the floor

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well, I'm not an expert, but dreams matter. They mean things.

If you're having dreams about shadow people around times when strange things happen, there could be something there.

Let's get really paranormal here though:

We live in a multidimensional universe ( I always say this. ) IF there are such things as ghosts and spirits, they will exist in the dimensions closest to us - above AND below. If you are experiencing dreams or night phantoms and having paranormal experiences, you might be experiencing entities in the 'spirit' world.

To be honest, I hate using the word 'spirit world.' It's the 4th dimension. It is where we have our dreams and it is also the dimension which bleeds into this one, allowing us to see ghosts and 'spirits.'

None of this can help you determine if your house is haunted, sorry to say. Just theories as to why spirits and the dreamworld are connected.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Honestly, I believe in the Shadow people and that nothing good comes of them. I have had a bad experience myself. I just think you should make sure all is well with yourself first. If you have winesses to the paranormal events then there is no use in trying to debunk them, of course. If you have sleep disturbances you really need to get some help so as not to compound your troubles. Maybe the stress is causing you to walk in your sleep.

new topics

top topics

join