It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REAL Black Panther

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This is just me but the lion in the photo just doesn't look black enough. Could this be a crop out lion? The color looks to be a smoke color. I can see light color fur around the mouth.

The Black cat I saw was very black. We called them in Okla., a Florida Panther.

Roper

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Lets not forget there are a lot of people who buy these things as pets. People have this notion they can raise an exotic animal. Now in some cases people are successful, but MAYBE this is a case where this black cat was raised by humans and lost or is still learning its full hunting capabilities.

I could definitly see someone just releasing this "pet" for someone else to deal with now that they cannot. Just my take on why it may have taken 4 minutes for the cat to determine its course of action. Also, IF this was a pure wild cat it wouldn't be running from the deer, it would take the offensive...so I think the human element of raising it as a pet is the reason this photo is so hard to grasp. All of it's pure wild instincts are on hold!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Its either a young inexperienced cat or its not really wild.
And that deer is really well fed as well.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
That is not a black panther. That is a mountain loin with it's winter coat. There is nothing black about this cat. As anyone can see this is a darker tan and brown. Try looking up a mountain lion. The body structure is exact in every single way. Also the lighting makes the cat appear darker than it really is.

A standard good pic of the cat
www.sandomenico.org...

close up of the animal that has it's winter coat and poor lighting:
www.nps.gov...

Another pic of a mountain lion with it's winter coat
upload.wikimedia.org...

Now for some pics of a black panther. Please note the differences in body structure particularly the nose and ears.

www.desktopexchange.com...

www.lilytherese.com...

i18.photobucket.com...

lh5.ggpht.com...

Hey... Who says black panthers do not exist anyway? I have personally seen one in the Philly zoo. She was a GORGIOUS creature named Onyx. But saddly she died of depression. :*-( They are from India as well as other places.

OK I just reread your entry..... Wait a sec... Zoologists say that these animals DO NOT exist??? Are you freaking kidding me!!!!!!! I have also personall have been in a mountain lions den!!! Of coarse when I realized where I was I left in a BIG hurry. I have also seen them with my own eyes in the wild. WHAT KIND OF QUACK WOULD SAY THAT THEY DON"T EXIST!!!! What in the living #### is wrong with them?!?!!? I suppose that goats, horses, cows, crocs and humans don't exist either huh??!! ####ing freaks!!!

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Valkyr8]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Black Panther's not real? Just type black panther in google and look at the images. Vuala!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Wow! I don't understand why this didn't receive more attention! This is a great find! How do you reckon it got there?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Saw something very similar in PA in August. Thanks for posting these outstanding pics. Flagged and starred. Hope you get some more shots like that.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I saw one that had been hit my an auto/truck between Pipe Creek and Boerne, TX some years ago.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Forget the big cat - can I come and visit and bring my trusty 30-30?
Deeeee-ang!
Been so long since I seen a buck like that it hurts!

Oh, nice cat - and nice pics.

Now let' go talk about that buck...

Thanks for the pics! Nice rig that...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join