It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone here ever been followed??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcanadian2
uk.youtube.com...
this is a video of the stalkers in action...This is called Organized stalking or also called gang stalking.

There was something I didn't like about this video. The more I thought about it, the more I smelled a rat.

Here are some of my thoughts:

It WAS very slick for a person who "just bought" a vid-cam.

The woman expressed no fear.

No mention of what might happen if she left the area - was her house in danger? Or would she be followed?

It seemed engineered to promote suspicion of those we live amongst.

No background was given at all.

If I wanted to stage that production, I could easily do it. But why would I want to do that and present it as reality? If I had a plan to control the masses, I could very easily make a case for why. I'm not sure why else I would do such a thing. But if it was reality, I would want to plead my case in some way.

Just something don't feel right about the whole thing.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

uk.youtube.com...
this is a video of the stalkers in action...This is called Organized stalking or also called gang stalking.

There was something I didn't like about this video. The more I thought about it, the more I smelled a rat.

No mention of what might happen if she left the area - was her house in danger? Or would she be followed?

If I wanted to stage that production, I could easily do it. But why would I want to do that and present it as reality? If I had a plan to control the masses, I could very easily make a case for why. I'm not sure why else I would do such a thing. But if it was reality, I would want to plead my case in some way.

So it is good to be skeptical and I will try to enlighten you...First off I know the the woman who took this video and she also has a website that is packed full of info about this covert crime.
I am not sure why you think that it was "slick' that she just bought the video camera...I also bought a camera just to take pictures of the perpetrators of this crime.
The woman expressed no fear...this is a good thing because this is a fear based harassment...just because she is a woman, should she feel fear? I got over the fear of the perps when I realized that they were delusional community citizens on patrol who think they are spies or secret agents...Knowledge is power and with knowledge of what is happening to you and who these bozos are, the fear goes away. This woman has been a target for as long as I have, which is 15 years...After that length of time, the fear disappears.
Please give examples on why you think this was engineered? What makes you think that?
You mentioned that there was not enough information...What would you like to know about this crime?
By the way, this video was not put on You Tube by the woman who took the film of the stalkers...this film was taken from her website and placed on You tube probably by another Targeted Individual.
Here is the site that the video in question came from
www.catchcanada.org...
This site has information on what the ever growing phenomenon of Organized Stalking is all about. This was the site that convinced my family that I was not delusional. Then the perps decided to attack my family and friends and when they did this to my family...they were more than convinced that this was happening to me.
I live on the west coast of Canada in a small city with the population of only 80,000 people and because of my bold activism efforts I have found 12 people who are also Targets of this covert war. Are you going to say that all of us are making this up? I invite you to ask any questions of me about this crime.
There is no good reason for any of us to be targets and in particular there is no good reason for us to be attacked by 'less than lethal weapons"
I became a target of this covert war 15 years ago when I worked as a case worker...I was hired by the Alberta Child Welfare Department to take care of a 6 year old girl who through ritual abuse had 5 personalities...From the moment I took on this case my life changed. I was chased out of Edmonton Alberta 15 years ago because the perpetrators did not want anyone messing with their little experiment. I know why this happened to me, but many targets have no clue why they became a target.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by iamcanadian2]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
When I was a talent agent I received a manuscript from this guy who claimed to be military special forces. The story dealt with many conspiracy theories which have come to light in the last several years- this man gave me his story two decades ago. I verified his witnesses and called top military personnel who all told me who he was. He was "up there".

In any event- his story was not really my cup of tea and at the time I had no connections to help him sell his story. Conspiracies were not popular then and Fox was barely a working network. One day after a few weeks something very strange happened. George would often call me several times a day and as annoying as it was- it was entertaining. I would put him on speaker phone and everyone in the office would snicker and giggle over his sometimes paranoiac outbursts. I was pretty young, so it did not seem cruel to me at the time and the only reason I represented him was because he funny to me, in a very boring business (believe me, its more boring than people would believe).

I digress, one day he stops calling and I didn't notice for a few days that he hadn't called- which was kind of strange due to the fact he called so often. One afternoon while I was at a studio, some men came to the agency and went through all of my files. I was followed for several weeks and at times it was pretty invasive. I would be at a restaurant and some guys at a nearby table would make their presence known- that they were watching me. I have always been a cavalier man, so it didn't bother me much. There would be times that I would engage them in either conversation or a stare down. It did become quite bad after George called me after several weeks. He seemed scared to death- but at the time I really thought it was cheap drama in an attempt to motivate me in securing George with a deal.

As I said before, there was not much I could do for him because one of his story lines was the introduction of encephalitis via U.S. military into native populations in South America in a effort to secure product for U.S. Lumber companies. It was a controversial story line and maybe it would have sold but he went on farther to say that "they" (meaning him and his military buddies) thought it was encephalitis- but it was in fact AIDS. At the time AIDS was not called AIDS or HIV it was generally referred to as "gay" cancer and it was shrouded in mystery and secrecy. During this time if someone you knew had it- they were quarantined and you were not allowed to see them. Those were very frightening days and his story- whether coincidental or factual- was not something anyone was willing to talk about let alone film a project tackling the subject.

I ended up losing my position at the agency and was never told why. I definitely believe it had to do with George and his manuscript. So many of the topics in his manuscript have come to pass and/or are being discussed these days including the VERICHIP- which he did go into detail about and said it was a private source, which included one of the wealthiest families in the world- hence that has since come true. At the time I thought it was off the charts conspiracy wise- I just could not see the implementation as ever being anything more than science fiction. God, it sucks to be young!

What I have found is there are many people, organizations, police, military and otherwise who will and often stalk, terrorize and infiltrate peoples lives for various and nefarious reasons. All to often they terrorize the wrong people or the information they have is grossly and vastly unverified- but this does not stop them from stalking, staring and terrorizing people. There are several vigilante watchdog groups and heaven help you if you end up on their lists! Scientologists are relentless and are often subcontracted to this kind of work and they are noted for their skills and cruelty in these endeavors.

The real point is not to be scared- that is what they want. As long as you obey laws there isn't much they can do to you except terrorize you and to speak to them or confront them is as pointless as trying to get a court on your side! And while the best thing to do is ignore them- you can strike back at them by humiliating them- which is not difficult to do and as long as you remain within the law there is much you can do to them if they are driving you nuts. Btw, they will never stop bothering you, following you, calling you and spying on you- so have fun with it if you are so inclined or just ignore them- eventually they will pay big time for their invasion- so try to make the best of it until then.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

uk.youtube.com...

So it is good to be skeptical and I will try to enlighten you...First off I know the the woman who took this video and she also has a website that is packed full of info about this covert crime.
I am not sure why you think that it was "slick' that she just bought the video camera...I also bought a camera just to take pictures of the perpetrators of this crime.
The woman expressed no fear...this is a good thing because this is a fear based harassment...just because she is a woman, should feel fear?

Where did you get "just because she was a woman" from? Frankly I don't know many, who are in the process of revealing this activity, wouldn't be a bit nervous or scared. It sounded like she was reading off a script.

I got over the fear of the perps when I realized that they were delusional community citizens on patrol who think they are spies or secret agents...Knowledge is power and with knowledge of what is happening to you and who these bozos are, the fear goes away. This woman has been a target for as long as I have, which is 15 years...After that length of time, the fear disappears. Please give examples on why you think this was engineered? What makes you think that?

Well... I just think that maybe it's a tactic to get us to accept people watching us. Just chalk it up to delusional people. So if we see someone watching us, we will ignore it as a society. I'm just sayin'.

You mentioned that there was not enough information...What would you like to know about this crime?

Why she was a target in the first place. How did she first become aware she was a target. What do these targeters do besides hang around street corners pointing at the "mark." How long she has experienced it. How did she know to look at the corner with the man, if she couldn't really see him without the zoom. Who is she?

By the way, this video was not put on You Tube by the woman who took the film of the stalkers...this film was taken from her website and placed on You tube probably by another Targeted Individual.
Here is the site that the video in question came from
www.catchcanada.org
This site has information on what the ever growing phenomenon of Organized Stalking is all about. This was the site that convinced my family that I was not delusional. Then the perps decided to attack my family and friends and when they did this to my family...they were more than convinced that this was happening to me.
I live on the west coast of Canada in a small city with the population of only 80,000 people and because of my bold activism efforts I have found 12 people who are also Targets of this covert war. Are you going to say that all of us are making this up? I invite you to ask any questions of me about this crime.

No... But you do have to admit that there were questions I had... It makes more sense that it came from her site. Who do you think is organizing these gangs?

There is no good reason for any of us to be targets and in particular there is no good reason for us to be attacked by 'less than lethal weapons"
I became a target of this covert war 15 years ago when I worked as a case worker...I was hired by the Alberta Child Welfare Department to take care of a 6 year old girl who through ritual abuse had 6 personalities...From the moment I took on this case my life changed. I was chased out of Edmonton Alberta 15 years ago because the perpetrators did not want anyone messing with their little experiment. I know why this happened to me, but many targets have no clue why they became a target.

Well, I have made my claims, and I will accept yours. If what you say is so, we must try and find who is doing this. Or is it local to your area - like the "sheriff" turns bad...?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000
Btw, they will never stop bothering you, following you, calling you and spying on you- so have fun with it if you are so inclined or just ignore them- eventually they will pay big time for their invasion- so try to make the best of it until then.

Wow. Your story does not surprise me in any way, but it's...giddiness-inducing...to read it. Here at the end, though, you suggest that we should do nothing and it will go away. Why do you think this is so? Why do you think these evil sorts will get theirs?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

What I have found is there are many people, organizations, police, military and otherwise who will and often stalk, terrorize and infiltrate peoples lives for various and nefarious reasons.

The real point is not to be scared-

back when i was 20 y.o. and a lowly 'clerk-typist' both in a G-2 & S-2
( Division HQ and Battalion HQ)... there was one incident i recall,
where two guys (?posing as Arabs or Palestinians?)
were really laying it on thick--- with all their anti-Jewish speech,
they were trying to 'recruit' me...at least that's what i thought

so, me on a Corpreals' salary, got them into the local GI movie theater
(over in Germany where i was stationed)...
I thought that they would leave or just flake off & go away... but the both kept spewing their rubbish/propaganda & making themselves obnoxious!

We meandered to the local Pizza Parlor just a couple hundred yards from the Kaserne i lived at... i ordered Pizzas-- then excusd myself t the restroom -> and did a 'speed-walk' routine to my Duty station.

I, to this day, believe that these two (were gov't agents) and were
checking-out a person which had access to sensitive & classified info.
to see if I could be 'compromised'

& like Forest Gump stated; 'That's All i have to say about that"

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
What do you all have in common? Police records? Live in rural area?

Since this thread I have started to pretend the person behind me is following me, or I will follow the person infont of me for a while to see what its like. Let me tell you, in a big city, with high traffic, its very hard to do this, and very easy to get away from people.

I wish this would happen to me lol. I drive a very fast heavy truck, and have a bad habbit of driving aggressive when playing music. Bring it on.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprex
What do you all have in common? Police records? Live in rural area?

Since this thread I have started to pretend the person behind me is following me, or I will follow the person infont of me for a while to see what its like. Let me tell you, in a big city, with high traffic, its very hard to do this, and very easy to get away from people.

I wish this would happen to me lol. I drive a very fast heavy truck, and have a bad habbit of driving aggressive when playing music. Bring it on.

Good questions. At the time they broke into my house I was living in a big city. I have never been arrested (well, the cops have stopped my for traffic stuff, but you know what I mean). And no one else is claiming kinship with top aerospace engineers. So I don't know what the connection is. Or if there is any connection except maybe we all knew somebody "close to the action" - whether we knew it or not. Beyond that, I see no connection.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Wow. Your story does not surprise me in any way, but it's...giddiness-inducing...to read it. Here at the end, though, you suggest that we should do nothing and it will go away. Why do you think this is so? Why do you think these evil sorts will get theirs?

Because there is a universal balance which does exist. It is difficult to explain and to get into the discussion often invites religion and various theories which have not, in my opinion have done much to educate people- other than the straighten up and fly right or your going to hell scenario which is a common thread in most religious doctrine.

Science's theory of cause and effect are a bit closer- but offers very little substance on a moral level. Thus, it becomes a matter of personal faith- for lack of a better word. And largely due to the fact that so many evil people are running the world today- when they should be dead and/or dying horribly- yet continue to thrive- throws substantial criticism for any explanation I may attempt to convey.

On Earth and our life experience here is a very narrow strip of reality in a vast universe. Also a hundred years (best in human life expectancy) is a very brief moment in the grand scheme of things in a many billion years old universe.

I believe that we do incarnate into this life experience a few times and some of the information we glean is kept- but not well explained because there is an imperfection to remembering other lifetimes.

I will give you an example. I was once terribly broke financially and my best friends birthday was near, and I had no money to buy a gift. I never dabbled in artwork or handcrafts at all. I found these cheap plaster statues in his basement and decided to paint them and give them to him as a present. It was the only option for a gift at the time- and since I had never painted before- I just went to town.

Oddly, I created every color from Yellow, Blue and Red paint. When I finished I sealed them with an age tinted polyurethane.

What is interesting was he was and is a major collector of antiques and fine art. He was certain I had looked at his books of Kandler Meissen and had copied them. Not only had I never heard of Kandler Meissen, but I certainly never saw a picture of the porcelain and the books he was referring to had black and white pictures! He loved the gifts (there were 4 statues)- the best thing happened several years later when he was having his collections authenticated for insurance by Sotheby's- my little statues were the pieces that Sotheby's was most impressed with. John laughs about it to this day!

The point is- I had no Idea that I created these figures with the same technique color and brush stroke! Was I a Kandler Meissen creator in a past life? Who knows- it took me nothing and I did it all in less than three days and I authentically re-created the priciest porcelain in the history of art and antiques!

It was not a coincidence- it happened and Sotheby's offered John an appraisal value of my work in excess of $100,00.00. John naturally declined and told them the figures were not his and didn't belong in the official collection!

This porcelain is extremely precise artistically and Kandler Meissen is the basis of every major porcelain is judged against including Imperial Amari. I did not miss anything- not even the brush strokes!

John took me to a museum which had one piece if Kandler (it is extremely rare) and my gift was an exact duplicate and that moment was in a word, "Freaky".

So I believe that there are things we know because we have experienced them previously and the only theory which supports this would that of reincarnation- which most religions vehemently deny and deem as heresy. So contradiction and hypocrisies aside- it HAPPENED!

So when I say these evil people will pay- I know for a fact that they will- and I admit I have no proof to back it up. But it will happen- I can assure of this regardless of proof.

You really have to ask yourself- do you really want proof of my belief? Its simple- become evil and eventually you will find out. I am not willing to prove what I know to be a fact- not at that expense or at the expense of unwilling victims.

It is just one of those things I know. It is also the one thing that keeps me in line. I write my own moral code with knowledge I cannot prove- and nor do I want to.

"Because I said so- that's why" has never been a good argument for me so I do not expect anyone to believe me- but it remains the only thing I could come up with to reply to your question. I am sorry for that.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

Well, I suppose it is quite possible that they will get what's coming eventually, but if it's in a next life, that does little to stop the cabal that is controlling us now.

And I have high doubts whether we will prevail before the cabal completely crushes many of us.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

You asked what caused the woman who took the video to become a target. She will tell you that perhaps it is because she is outspoken or perhaps it was because a military man made a phone call to her from a secure area and apparently he was not supposed to be calling anyone. Or she has mentioned that many men had a thing for her and maybe she jilted the wrong guy and he took revenge. None of these reasons are good reasons for being stalked and harassed. Many targets have no clue why they are targeted. Many do know why they are targeted. I know some targets are whistle blowers, some are just convenient target practice because they are single or female or gay.
For interests sake, Gloria Naylor who is a favourite writer of Oprah's is a target of this covert harassment and she also claims to be on the receiving end of less than lethal weapons as well as V2K (voice to skull...developed in the 1970's)
she wrote a book called "1996" where she fictionalized her becoming aware of being harassed and stalked. You will not find this book in your local book store as books like this are censored. Here is a link to a review of her book.
www.citypaper.com...
and here is a radio broadcast interview of Gloria Naylor with Greg Szymanski
www.godlikeproductions.com...

Hope I addressed all your questions

[edit on 20-3-2008 by iamcanadian2]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

Wow. Either you're makin' this up or that some heavy...stuff. You keep having people tell you you were somewhere you weren't and getting mad when you denied it? Is it possible to be multiple personalities sort of thing? Just grasping for answers here...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

I like your last paragraph. I agree.
Fear is the perpetrators most effective weapon. The best thing to do is to ignore them. I also have fun with them and started to treat this like a game...after all many of the perpetrators think this is the best reality game in the world. Many of the people who do this are addicted to it.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

What I have found is there are many people, organizations, police, military and otherwise who will and often stalk, terrorize and infiltrate peoples lives for various and nefarious reasons.

The real point is not to be scared-

back when i was 20 y.o. and a lowly 'clerk-typist' both in a G-2 & S-2
( Division HQ and Battalion HQ)... there was one incident i recall,
where two guys (?posing as Arabs or Palestinians?)
were really laying it on thick--- with all their anti-Jewish speech,
they were trying to 'recruit' me...at least that's what i thought

so, me on a Corpreals' salary, got them into the local GI movie theater
(over in Germany where i was stationed)...
I thought that they would leave or just flake off & go away... but the both kept spewing their rubbish/propaganda & making themselves obnoxious!

We meandered to the local Pizza Parlor just a couple hundred yards from the Kaserne i lived at... i ordered Pizzas-- then excusd myself t the restroom -> and did a 'speed-walk' routine to my Duty station.

I, to this day, believe that these two (were gov't agents) and were
checking-out a person which had access to sensitive & classified info.
to see if I could be 'compromised'

& like Forest Gump stated; 'That's All i have to say about that"

same here...

When i was in the Navy before going to Dive school and being part of a Special Unit EOD. I had several guys come up to me at McDonalds and such and try to get me to cheat on my taxes and come over to their house they had cool secret material to show. i just ignored them...
around the same time, my mother was telling me of these guys in suit going all over asking questions about me and they were in the Secret Service.
so yes they do check up on people.
My personal life later had got invaded by the local police but i dont want to talk about it online.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by iamcanadian2

Thank you for the information, iam.

It's interesting... I was looking at some of the effects of being targeted by those weapons listed under Tech Stalking (or whatever the exact title was), and it rather creeped me out.

Ringing in the ears was one that hit home. Lethargy. Dizziness. Nausea... I was stunned at how they matched a lot of what I have been experiencing - for years, and though I had long ago concluded, inductively, that these might be such symptoms, it was creepy to get confirmation that indeed they might be.

Except for the ears thing, the rest are more of a minor annoyance. The ears I have learned to tune out but when it first started...20 years ago...it drove me a bit to distraction.

So maybe I have been more of a target than I thought - or there's some other explanation that covers all the bases better. I can't think of any off hand.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

reply to post by dk3000

Fear is the perpetrators most effective weapon. The best thing to do is to ignore them. I also have fun with them and started to treat this like a game...after all many of the perpetrators think this is the best reality game in the world. Many of the people who do this are addicted to it.

I agree as well. Fear is something to move past. And I agree, suspecting I might be watched - like they're in my computer, which if they're watching is somewhat probable - I leave them notes. I preach to their souls.

I tell them why I believe as I do and why I do what I do. And I ask them about their own life choices. It warms the cockles of my heart to think that maybe I will get through, however close to reality it winds up being.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

reply to post by dk3000

I agree as well. Fear is something to move past. And I agree, suspecting I might be watched - like they're in my computer, which if they're watching is somewhat probable - I leave them notes. I preach to their souls.

I tell them why I believe as I do and why I do what I do. And I ask them about their own life choices. It warms the cockles of my heart to think that maybe I will get through, however close to reality it winds up being.

I wanted to clarify things a bit to help better understand this invasive process and hopefully giving those who are suffering some of their power back. I also want to add a codicil , in that this is only my opinion and my logic.

First, it is important to understand that the people who are infiltrating these acts are not powerful at all. They are purely "reconnaissance" and the information they collect is given to higher authorities for dissemination and action (if any). These jerks are not "addicted" to these actions at all and truly believe in what they are doing is right. So any attempts to convey a spiritual message will be in vain as will attempting to gain any kind of sympathy from them. Humiliating them is about the fun to be had with them- if you are so inclined and it does have a tendency to empower you- however caution is advised because they do make mistakes when they are flustered, if they step out of their bounds they must pay some pretty heavy prices, which can include loss of their position- In other words- they are back in the back of the van taking dictation!

Very rarely are the power players involved in actual surveillance and if this is the case in your case- then they probably have some very serious information about you. How they operate will tell you if its you they are interested in or someone close to you.

They are very "into" profiling as the powers that be are vicious, racist, arrogant, pious and quite evil- and they believe the exact opposite of themselves. They love to lump people into groups and have planned responses. Depending on who is after you and why is crucial to find out and there are ways of getting this information- like hiring private detectives and/or special rights protection groups. If no information comes back then there is a very high probability that it is a "moral group" who is trying to bring you down.

If someone has given your name as a pedophile or a serial killer, there are many groups who will begin to stalk you for sheer suspicion, in an attempt to gather evidence- even though there is no evidence against you- someone you angered has probably put up a very convincing argument as to why you are being targeted- and yes, people do this crap all the time. This ruins countless lives, breaks many laws, and compromises serious investigators who skills would be better utilized tracking real monsters. Generally if you do turn out to be a real monster the ways which were used to capture you are overlooked.

This is a very real problem in our country and its only going to get worse. The people following you are under even greater pressure to toe the line- so if they step out- a simple verbal threat of calling their superiors as if you know who they are- can almost guarantee you won't find that same person following you around anymore!

I highly recommend you find a source that is private and preferably out of state or the country but this person should be very familiar with private investigation in your area. It would also be wise to have independent legal counsel out of state as well that the private investigator reports to, rather than having them report directly to you.

The reason for this is, private investigators may contact the people who have tagged you and can, as a third party be more effective in finding the reasons and providing them with the ability to stop the action. Pleas from individuals with or without money have little effect. Much of what they do is extremely illegal in spying on you and they do not want to get caught because they would be in a hell of a lot of trouble- if they do not have VALID EVIDENCE to warrant the invasion.

Sometimes the entire point is that a group or person just doesn't like you and all the hoopla is designed to drive you crazy in the hopes you will move away or better yet, commit suicide, or fall deep into addiction and depression.

Its not all government- in fact very little of it is unless you are part of something or stumbled onto something you should not be doing!

Just remember they are mean, self righteous little peons for the most part and really are nothing to be feared at all. Their ability to terrorize is directly related to one's own fears.

[edit on 20-3-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

reply to post by dk3000

Well, I suppose it is quite possible that they will get what's coming eventually, but if it's in a next life, that does little to stop the cabal that is controlling us now.

And I have high doubts whether we will prevail before the cabal completely crushes many of us.

These people are not very happy people. They spend their day watching bad people or spying on people they think might be bad. All one need do is look at them- it is easy to see they are far more miserable than the people they prey on.

And just so you know- we are already prevailing- they are the ones skulking about in secret being deceptive and destructive. There have been several who have stopped and written about it as wrong- this tells you that they are in fact digging their own graves for what could only be a very desolate and empty eternity for them.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I wanted to clarify things a bit to help better understand this invasive process and hopefully giving those who are suffering some of their power back. I also want to add a codicil , in that this is only my opinion and my logic.

Codicil noted. [smile]

First, it is important to understand that the people who are infiltrating these acts are not powerful at all. They are purely "reconnaissance" and the information they collect is given to higher authorities for dissemination and action (if any). These jerks are not "addicted" to these actions at all and truly believe in what they are doing is right. So any attempts to convey a spiritual message will be in vain as will attempting to gain any kind of sympathy from them.

Sympathy? No. I expect no sympathy. I am rational with them. I point out just what free energy could do for humankind. I ask them about what motivates them. Do they really think they're doing us a service? Or are they motivated by greed for energy - in the form of money, power, that "feel-good" for being a "part of the In crowd," the thrill of being "in the know," or some other such motivation. Maybe it's a bit fear too that motivates them.

Humiliating them is about the fun to be had with them- if you are so inclined and it does have a tendency to empower you- however caution is advised because they do make mistakes when they are flustered, if they step out of their bounds they must pay some pretty heavy prices, which can include loss of their position- In other words- they are back in the back of the van taking dictation!

I'm not one for humiliating others as I personally don't care much for it on the receiving end. [shrug] But if I become sure I have spotted one, I will most likely be sure to let them know, discreetly, that I am aware of their presence and am watching them, amusedly.

Very rarely are the power players involved in actual surveillance and if this is the case in your case- then they probably have some very serious information about you. How they operate will tell you if its you they are interested in or someone close to you.

Oh, I am sure that the ones I have had look at me, if any, have been lowly on that totem pole. though lately I have been out here on the net making some pretty radical statements... [shrug] Who knows.

They are very "into" profiling as the powers that be are vicious, racist, arrogant, pious and quite evil- and they believe the exact opposite of themselves. They love to lump people into groups and have planned responses. Depending on who is after you and why is crucial to find out and there are ways of getting this information- like hiring private detectives and/or special rights protection groups. If no information comes back then there is a very high probability that it is a "moral group" who is trying to bring you down.

That would be an awesome thing to do, hire a detective, but that would only a choice if one had the money to hire one. Which I currently don't. As for the rights protection groups... I fear some may be cover for the covert... And I am unsure who to contact that would be interested in my specific case.

If someone has given your name as a pedophile or a serial killer, there are many groups who will begin to stalk you for sheer suspicion, in an attempt to gather evidence- even though there is no evidence against you- someone you angered has probably put up a very convincing argument as to why you are being targeted- and yes, people do this crap all the time. This ruins countless lives, breaks many laws, and compromises serious investigators who skills would be better utilized tracking real monsters. Generally if you do turn out to be a real monster the ways which were used to capture you are overlooked.

This is true. I doubt that anyone has made such claims about me. No evidence. I suspect more high tech is involved, and I suspect more CIAish than Bob's Church of Moral Judgment.

This is a very real problem in our country and its only going to get worse. The people following you are under even greater pressure to toe the line- so if they step out- a simple verbal threat of calling their superiors as if you know who they are- can almost guarantee you won't find that same person following you around anymore!

Yeah, well finding the superior is the key. If you don't even know what the group is, it's pretty tough to route out the superior. And really, these groups are just the manifestations of some machination much higher. And it's that much higher we must reach. At the lower levels, it's just annoyance. A back and forth. To fix it, more than an immediate supervisor needs to be found.

I highly recommend you find a source that is private and preferably out of state or the country but this person should be very familiar with private investigation in your area. It would also be wise to have independent legal counsel out of state as well that the private investigator reports to, rather than having them report directly to you.

MUCH easier said than done. I have no money and am looking for work. Would be homeless but for blessed friends. That puts me in a bind.

Just remember they are mean, self righteous little peons for the most part and really are nothing to be feared at all. Their ability to terrorize is directly related to one's own fears.

Oh, I know many are, and I know that those ones are doing it with some personal motivation. So, in my letters, intriguingly labeled with things like "Sedition," I ask them to look at what their motives are. It can't hurt and might help. [shrug]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I understand the money bind. There are millions of brilliant people who cannot and will not be able to find work in these days because brilliance is counter to the dumbing down process. In looking at the bright side- you are in good company.

I agree that humiliating people is not a very pleasant thing and this is why I do not practice it unless I am having trouble getting through to a good friend who is in serious need of humbling- or someone ahole who is despairingly deserving of it.

As afar as being labeled a pedophile and being placed on a watch list- this has nothing to do with what someone would or would not do to you out of sheer evil. This is often done because of the massive amounts of people who support terrorizing child predators- it is an easy and effective way to get people to terrorize someone they cannot pin anything else on. It also requires the least amount of evidence- simply dropping your name will do the trick. Its is similar with anti-drug organizations- like D.A.R.E. and if anyone has have experienced drugs in any way there is no way to get off their list- rumors aside, if you smoked even one joint- they will watch you forever!

Just remember that Hilter and every fascist power hungry dictator has effectively turned their own public into a private police force by exploiting peoples heroic fantasies about making a difference!

Having read your comments throughly I highly recommend you ignore it completely and just know that you are probably a person they do not want to see making a difference for the better. Do not show them how happy you are in spite of them. Show them nothing and prove they are irrelevant in the process.

And give your supportive friends big hugs from me.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by dk3000]

[edit on 21-3-2008 by dk3000]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join