It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone here ever been followed??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I had this car that parked outside my apt. back in 1997. I live in a single story apt complex with 4 units to a building, and I live all the way in the back. this means there are only 2 units facing the driveway, mine and my neighbors. anyway this car would sit there for hours, and yes there was a driver. I was not even aware that they might have been watching me until one day a note was left on my door saying how "hot" I looked in my red thermal underwear, and it said and I quote "if I told you I thought you were beautiful would you hold it against me?". I used to wear long red thermal underwear around as it was winter and that creeped me out bigtime! AND I'm a guy. at the time I was like, 22 w/ long dark hair and I weighed about 130 lbs. I can only imagine the creep that did this to me.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I don't recall ever being followed but something that is just as awkward is when I realize I'm following someone else, or it seems that way because I'm taking the same route to a similar destination.

I remember a few times when I've traveled 5-10 miles behind someone random and would ask myself "I wonder if this guy thinks I'm following him?"

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I was stalked for about 6 months about 10 years ago. He used to just suddenly seem to appear next to me in a crowd or in a shop or something and I'd only notice that he was there when he grabbed my butt or "accidentally" brushed against my bosom. I finally lost my cool entirely and, having spotted him in the crowd near me, walked straight to the nearest gun shop and bought a .38 special. I never saw him again after that. It was blooming awful while it was going on but the look on his face when he saw me go into that gun shop was priceless!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Now I have not read all of the replys to this thread, but just wanted to add my own 2cents here.

When I was younger and first got to drive about on my own, I didn't have many places to go to, so I would often just pick a random car and follow it as best I could, until it was obvious they were about to pull into a drive or something then pick another random car.

So don't be too bothered about being followed, it could just be some young kid with no particular place to go

As for the paranoid among you - do what I did and buy a sports car

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

My dad was a leading aerospace engineer back in the day, with ultra-above-top-secret access

Thats original. If its not the dad, its the uncle.

Even if thats true. Super-Duper-Above-Top-Secret material would be codeword classified. That means anything your father allegedly saw would be information specifically related to what he was working on. Its called compartmentalisation.

Well, one day I was home and went out to get the mail. Parked across the street was a pale-green "narcmobile" - you know, a Plymouth or Dodge sort of nondescript sedan. Inside were three men .... and about 30 seconds after I went back inside, they started up the engine and left.

And this relates how? There is a million reasonable explanations I could go through as to why that vehicled was there before I got to "your being followed."

One day it stopped working and my roommate, who was attending CalTech at the time, took the phone apart.

What he found was a big blob of solder making hanging the phone up an impossibility (which meant that merely tapping into the line would allow anyone to listen in on conversations in the room).

Again this relates how. Again there are many reasonable explanations that dont suggest your phone was bugged.

But as the years progressed, I got used to the idea that I was likely being surveilled (I mean, I have not exactly been quiet about shady things going on in the gov't...). I figure there is little I can do to stop them, so worrying about it is just wasted energy.

I find it both amusing and sad that you actually think you are being surveilled by the government because you have "not exactly been quiet about shady things going on in the gov't."

Seriously do you think anyone with any influence gives a damn what you have to say about anything? They dont. They never will.

If you wanna live your life looking over your shoulder, be my guest, but let me tell you.

YOUR NOT THAT IMPORTANT.

CT

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Haha smartass! Good one. I MEANT to say that the lincoln was in the opposing lane, and purposely swerved into my oncoming lane. bI'm not a dumbass, ya know. I can tell when something is calculated or whether something is completely accidental. This was a calculated move, either by someone with a death wish, or by somebody who wanted to kill me specifically... but no, like a poster above said, I'm not that important... although I bet I'd be an awesome president. My name would be President Awesome.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Years ago a man in a black pick up truck, about my age, followed me all around town yelling obcenities at me and telling me he was gonna kill me he was in a rage, i didnt know him nor had i ever seen him before in my life. this went on for about a half hour until i ditched him by walking up to the courthouse and telling the clerk what had happened. I gave a description and supposedly they called the cops.

Hmmm.... I wonder what i or my doppleganger have possibly done to him?
I dont have any enemies (I think).

I do have a little paranoia with my telephone because i always think someone is listening. I actually picked up my phone one day to call out and a man was whistling and i said WHOSE THIS? and there was complete silence.
Ever since then i've been preoccupied with the darn phone.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Perhaps.

Bit of background:

X number of years ago I helped found a small, commercial aerospace firm. Commercial in that we, at that time, had no government ties or funding. Coincidentaly, at about that same period I had struck up a close friendship with some one who claimed to be involved in a mid- to high level Remote Viewing (RV) operation.

I know, I know. But it was the Eighties, Reagan had just entered the White House and the "Paranoia Society" was in full bloom. Besides, our company was making some brash claims, private space operations were relatively unheard of at the time, and there was some evidenace to support my new friend's claims that he could in fact do what he claimed to be capable of.

In short, my life, at the time, felt very much like a Sci-Fi novel!

Adding to this perception, and markedly reinforcing its timbre, were the few incidences wherein I'd be driving about and suddenly pick up a "tail"; or at least what I thought to be a tail.

Odd thing was though, I'd recognize the "tracker" Before he would actually initiate the tail: I'd be driving along, and for some reason my attention would be drawn to a particular vehicle, often parked either on the street I was on (parked so as to be heading in the same direction I was travelling) or on a side street.

Occasionally the tail would be a car one or two cars behind me. On one or two occasions the tracking vehicle was actually in the opposing lane, and would make a U-turn to follow after we had passed.

As I said, I would recognize these "tails" before they would make any move to indicate their interest in me. I have no real clue as to how that trick worked; I just know that if I was driving and my attention was drawn to a particular vehicle, that vehicle would almost immediately make some move to follow me, usually for a mile or less, before breaking off.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
uk.youtube.com...
this is a video of the stalkers in action...This is called Organized stalking or also called gang stalking.
Once you have become a Targeted Individual the perpetrators of this crime never stop interfering with you and your life...I have been a targeted Individual for over 15 years...There are many targets who have no clue they are targeted by these vigilante groups. These targets just think that they have the worst luck in the world. These vigilantes are delusional in that they actually think that they are spies or secret agents and the power behind the grass roots stalkers encourage such behaviour by giving them GPS trackers, night vision binoculars, walking talkies, cell phones, lap top computers and high powered listening devices. All targeted Individuals have been slandered in the community and the slander is believed by the stalkers. The stalkers are told that the target is either a drug dealer, a prostitute, a pedophile(that is the favourite lie) or that you are 'crazy' and need to be watched...Here in my community I have found 12 people who are targets of this covert crime. I have also run accross people who joined our local Citizens on Patrol Group only to discover that the Citizens on Patrol are stalkers. These people subsequently quit the Citizens on Patrol group. Not only are Targeted Individuals stalked and harassed in the community but they are also on the receiving end of "less than lethal weapons"
for more information about this listen to this radio broadcast.
www.archive.org...
This is a fear based tactic and the purpose of the stalking is all about control of the population. We the victims of this crime are not believed by the police, in fact in some areas the police are involved and they encourage the community citizen groups to harass and stalk. Any of the police who are Good Cops and who have tried to expose this and only find themselves on the receiving end of such harassment or like a cop here in this town who tried to help us suddenly finds herself without a job as an RCMP...She is now a social Worker in Quebec.
These vigilante groups have ties to virtually all levels of governments, private business and corporations where they can call in favours to further torment the Targeted Individual.
Here in my community one of the Targeted Individuals was arrested because one of the citizens on Patrol made a false complaint to the police about this guy and he was arrested in his home and locked up for three days and had all his rights taken away...he was not allowed to phone a lawyer, he was not allowed to call his wife, and the police also denied him his heart medication....The reason the perpetrators of this crime made a false complaint is because this Targeted Individual was taking video footage of the perpetrators of this crime and they did not like it...They think that they are above the law, these citizen groups are stalkers and they are DELUSIONAL

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by iamcanadian2

Thanks for posting that video! It’s very obvious that at least 6 individuals where watching her. Tonight I will try to dig up more videos of this.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I remember back when I was a teen I was followed by undercover cops wherever I went,but that was because of hanging out with the wrong element,my brother who was on the force confirmed it,so I had to change who I was associated with by the way the 2 people in question were killed soon after,not by police either

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Many of the videos you will find on the internet or U Tube are not as good as this video posted above. Many of us Targets are putting videos and pics of our stalkers on the internet but unfortunately their videos and pics do not show very much at all...The Canadian woman who took this video just over 4 years ago was the first to do this and since then the perpetrators of the crime do not let themselves get caught if they believe the target has a camera...Having a camera on hand does discourage the vigilante stalking groups from putting on a show for us....
I have also filmed my stalkers and harassers, but really the films of the stalkers just looks like ordinary citizens going about whatever it is that citizens do....This crime is so hard to prove and when you do not have to cooperation of the police we targets are stuck in between a rock and a hard place.
I have managed to gain supporters in my community about this crime, so my stalkers have a difficult time trying to discredit me even though they have tried. I made a complaint to the police just 10 months ago about stolen mail and because I am a bold activist for the exposure of this crime the police sent mental health to my door. It back fired on them because I had 2 witnesses present when mental health arrived and I invited them in and said that I would video tape the entire interview. Of course mental health refused and went away. One of the goals of the stalkers is to have you in the clutches of mental health so that anything you say that is happening to you is not believed and thus the stalkers can continue on with their harassment protocol which also includes 'electronic harassment" ...the use of 'less than lethal weapons'

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
reply to post by Amaterasu

My dad was a leading aerospace engineer back in the day, with ultra-above-top-secret access

Thats original. If its not the dad, its the uncle.

Even if thats true. Super-Duper-Above-Top-Secret material would be codeword classified. That means anything your father allegedly saw would be information specifically related to what he was working on. Its called compartmentalisation.

Well, sir. I know the truth about my dad. I know he was one of the top aerospace engineers in the country. I suspect he was not all that "compartmentalized," but since he didn't discuss his work, I cannot be sure.

You don't have to believe anything I say, sir. Just go on about your business then.

Well, one day I was home and went out to get the mail. Parked across the street was a pale-green "narcmobile" - you know, a Plymouth or Dodge sort of nondescript sedan. Inside were three men .... and about 30 seconds after I went back inside, they started up the engine and left.

And this relates how? There is a million reasonable explanations I could go through as to why that vehicled was there before I got to "your being followed."

Oh, please. Tell me five of these million reasonable explanations for a nondescript car, with three suits wearing sunglasses (it was a cloudy day) with one in the front and two in the back, sitting parked out in front of my house, watching me as I got the mail. And then leaving moments after I went back in. Please. Enlighten me.

One day it stopped working and my roommate, who was attending CalTech at the time, took the phone apart.

What he found was a big blob of solder making hanging the phone up an impossibility (which meant that merely tapping into the line would allow anyone to listen in on conversations in the room).

Again this relates how. Again there are many reasonable explanations that dont suggest your phone was bugged.

Again, give me five reasons a blob of solder which made the phone incapable of proper functioning showed up in my upstairs phone in the computer room. I would LOVE to have a reasonable explanation.

But as the years progressed, I got used to the idea that I was likely being surveilled (I mean, I have not exactly been quiet about shady things going on in the gov't...). I figure there is little I can do to stop them, so worrying about it is just wasted energy.

I find it both amusing and sad that you actually think you are being surveilled by the government because you have "not exactly been quiet about shady things going on in the gov't."

Dude, be sad. Be amused. I don't care. I know for a fact that my home was broken into, my phone was tampered with, and that, at some point I was being watched. And I am a radical, with pretty decent verbal and writing skills. So why WOULDN'T they want to keep an eye on me. Are you one of them?

Seriously do you think anyone with any influence gives a damn what you have to say about anything? They dont. They never will.

Sure. You can believe that if you want. No skin off my nose.

If you wanna live your life looking over your shoulder, be my guest, but let me tell you.

YOUR NOT THAT IMPORTANT.

CT

I quit "looking over [my] shoulder" a long time ago. Since there was nothing I could do about it anyway, creating the best Now became more important.

And I would correct you here, it's not that I am not that important...it's that, IN YOUR OPINION, I am not that important. And you, sir, are quite welcome to your opinions.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I have been followed too, or rather "accompanied". There is a crazy person at work I have caught in the past spying on me online (I can tell here how I caught her and others), and once I heard furious honking and saw her pass my house as I ran outside. She drives a distinctive automobile. This what I mean by "accompanied". When I exit work each day I never find myself anywhere near any other employees. Several times I have found her car inexplicably near mine. Again I know this sounds paranoid but you should trust your instinct- learn to notice what is going on around you and trust that "inner voice" or instinct. That way you will notice things that are out of the ordinary.

As I stated I never see anyone else on the way home. This morning I saw her very near me, she in her car and I in mine. I don't know what she had in mind but when I saw her (I'm never comfortable around her at work anyway) I put the hammer down and got home quickly. The next day I took another way home. I believe she is as graceful in an automobile as she is with her body. If she's near me she means it. If she's not that's by design too. She knows where I live ( I was foolish enough to tell her) but I don't know precisely where she lives. The confirmation was when I saw her and waved and got no response (she was behind me and could see me clearly as I saw her). A rational person would have acknowledged the wave. This "synchronization" has occured before. In all instances like this I must say that I don't know for sure she was following me, but my still, small voice says so in spite of no confession by her.

What's her motive? She's a damn spy and a snoop. I was surprised to find her nose about 1/4 mile up my "six" when I barely knew she existed. In fact I had a technical way to "look back" at her and know she was monitoring me and she didn't see me "looking back". I have been trying to unhook myself from this lunatic with no luck as we work near one another. She is very child-like emotionally and once or twice I have been afraid in her presence. I can give details if anyone is interested.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Years ago I had a black jeep cherokee that ended up MANY places that I was. Now, there are a zillion black jeep cherokee's in the world for sure. This one was the shiniest, most well kept one I have seen, with *blacked* out windows. It didn't matter where in town I was, that darn jeep would be there

I do not believe it was the government, but, someone who was friends with my boyfriend's girlfriend(yeah, you read right
) Just someone watching what I was doing. I also got a lot of "wrong numbers" during that time from females.

No, I am no person of interest for the government. Though, if I were, or I had parents who were, I sure wouldn't be posting about it on an internet board!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcanadian2

That is creepy. What purpose would there be to have that many people dedicated to stalking people. The video you linked was something to watch, makes me think that somebody has to be paying these people to do this all day. They have to be getting money to live off of so they can spends hours stalking people.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
No, I am no person of interest for the government. Though, if I were, or I had parents who were, I sure wouldn't be posting about it on an internet board!

Let me tell you why I DO mention all this. I have gone beyond fear. I stand up and relate what I know as a civic duty. If we all stood up and told what we know, as our civic duty, the proverbial truth would be far more closely apprehended.

The problem lies in the fact that there are those who speak, not as their civic duty, but to gain energy in the form of money, power, inclusion into an exclusive group...

And that I know, with no doubt, that these things do happen to somebody, because that somebody was me, I stand up. It is my civic duty.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Well, dont think it would be to interesting on their behalf to follow me around.
Besides, Im sure they (gov. what-not) have a super 'google earth' that not only sees my house, but can see through while Im taking a shi*.

If they are that bored...seems like there would be something better to do than follow people. Maybe they get thrills if they think the person is worried about it. Who knows.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
Maybe they get thrills if they think the person is worried about it. Who knows.

No "maybe" about it. Some are duped into thinking the target is truly a "threat," while others get off on the thrills. The percentages of each I can only guess at. And there would be overlap.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It's very possible that I am just completely insane, but when all of your friends are asking you why you are stalking them, and you're totally not.... it's weird. They keep saying that someone who looks exactly like me is stalking them, and trying to disguise himself. One of my friends says he's showed up in one of her college classes, and I found this out because she called me and asked me what the english assignment was for her class, and I was like "What in the hell are you talking about?". She is a strange person and sometimes asks weird questions, so I was just like "Okay, she's being weird again.".... but apparently, she said that she swears I'm in her English class, and the SAME thing, that guy wears disguises, too! It's the same guy stalking my friends!

It's weird! And this has been goin on for a long time. Since like 2002. I was stuck in rehab because of a couple minor drug violations ( i was kinda stupid back then), and every week, we'd have an AA and an NA meeting.... and like, 3 or 4 different guys who came to the center for the meeting like were flipping out at me, calling me a liar and to start admitting my problems (AA and NA people can get kinda creepy sometimes) because they had seen me at various meetings in various places I'd never been to, stoned outta my mind on heroine..... and I've never done any hard drugs, and I strongly advise anyone thinking about it not to. I've lost a couple of friends who went way too far with that type of stuff.

The point is that everyone who's thought they've seen me has been DEAD sure that it was me, so much so that they've gotten pissed at me because they seriously didn't believe me.

It's just weird. I guess they say everybody has a doppleganger, but how many people's doppleganger stalks them and their friends and family?

I've never noticed anyone like me stalking me personally, but I don't really pay much attention to people surrounding me in public.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join