It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait I hope everyone believes that ETs exist? (on this forum)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I hope so?

That would be funny.

But my other question is.
You read about UFOs for educational purposes?
You read about UFOs to laught about it?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SlingXShot

Welcome to ATS.
I think you'll find some of each. You'll find everything from disbelievers to those that believe that Earth has/is been/being visited, to those that believe in the Reptilians controlling humans.
Personally, I'm in the second category. I believe that there have been incidents that most probably can be attributed to non-earth beings. What they are, I don't know, but it's hard to believe that in this vast universe at least 15 billion years old, and billions of galaxies, that we are the only life.
I also believe that the governments of the world know more than they're revealing about UFO's. Many claim that the Brookings Report of 1959 is the reason for the silence. Since most people believe that they exist, that belies the reason given by the government.
What do YOU think?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlingXShot
Wait I hope everyone believes that ETs exist? (on this forum)
I hope so?

Why?

But my other question is.
You read about UFOs for educational purposes?
You read about UFOs to laught about it?

None of the above.
I read about UFOs partially for entertainment purposes and to get the perspectives from other like minded people.
Not too long ago I naively believed that UFOs are ET visitors, but thanks to this board I've come to realise that UFOs are just Unidentified Flying Objects.
For me, speculating on what these Unidentified Flying Objects might be is fun, that's where the entertainment comes in..

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I personally come to this forum to research, or at least get directed to some good resources(and some bad ones) to try and come up with an answer that satisfies me. Thankfully my mind is always open and belief in anything is difficult for me. I think that it is probable that the universe is teeming with life, and that we were visited in the past, but then they realized what an immature and destructive species we are and simply left. But I can't prove that one way or the other therefore the search for answers continues.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It is possible, when you look at things from the perspective of multi-dimensionary energy.

top topics

join