It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Path of Evolution! Part I And II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The message: Text By Pholus A. Xephyr

This is a positive message demonstrating our shifting consciousness.

Imagine a single-celled amoeba or even some type of simple-celled bacterial lifeform. Its consciousness, at its limited state, is purely reactionary. It lives its life concerned with only survival. If the conditions for life exist, it reaches out and feeds, and continues to feed until it ingests enough for its DNA to double, then it splits and then there are two feeding until they again split, and continue to live in this fashion, continually moving forward (or outward from its original position) until the conditions for feeding cease and it goes dormant (awaiting the next opportunity to feed and divide) or dies. Imagine bacteria in a Petri dish. This is pretty much how it lives and dies.

That is, at its most basic, linear 1st dimensional living and consciousness.

Now imagine an ant, a complex lifeform living its entire life on the surface of the earth. It does not look up and wonder about the clouds or the stars. It is primarily concerned about the propagation of its species. It nurtures and thrives, and reacts to conditions in its immediate environment but does not try to rise above it or concern itself with the affairs of other species unless it is a matter of territory. Its world is essentially flat and centered on the essentials of continuity. It moves back and forth and comprehends the idea of width as it relates to territory. When its community is threatened it fights, when its community grows too big it breaks off to form another.

Gravity has little effect on it in the sense that, like an ant, it does not perceive UP and DOWN, it only knows, BACK and FORTH. As long as there is a surface on which it can move. If it has a religious system, it must surely believe that humans and other animals are gods since they seem to come out of nowhere and destroy them. Their lifeform is so far removed or separated from that of higher forms of life, that they can't even imagine what life is like outside of living life on a plane (flat surface).

This is planar 2nd dimensional living and consciousness.

Now lets move up the evolutionary ladder to man. We might imagine that there are other lifeforms that consider its environment beyond the simple 2nd dimensional concepts, but we can only judge them based on their demonstration of those considerations, such as, intentionally building vehicles that help them traverse beyond their point of origin. As such, we can grant some limited higher consciousness to the animal kingdom, but, for the vast proportion of their life, they are 2nd dimensional entities. Even birds, who do exist in the air, still only use the air as a means of getting from point A to point B. So, for them, the air is still just another surface for which they are naturally equipped.

Over the millennia, man's consciousness has slowly shifted from the 2nd dimension to the 3rd. Man slowly grew out of his fearful belief structure in which his reality was a flat earth where the unknown existed above and below and at the edge of their reality. As Discovery and Invention became part of man's normal existence, he developed 3rd dimensional consciousness. Man has added to his natural experience the concept of curiosity. Not just curiosity about where the next meal, shelter, or mate might be found, but curiosity simply for curiosity's sake. Wonder.

Wonder became the separation point for mankind to shift into higher states of consciousness. First man wondered about his environment and why it was the way it was. Man looked up and wondered if he could reach up and touch the sky, so he reasoned that if he could climb high enough he should be able to do so, but fear of the unknown told him this was not allowed (Tower of Babel). Man invented classism, sexism, prejudice, and religion to control others within its species. This is living IN THE BOX (within the cube). There were four walls and nothing else, all reality was governed by immutable laws that were a mystery only the clergy of whatever religious superstition and political body could dictate and disseminate.

There became two different perspectives on the purpose of mankind's existence; to simply continue and thrive in an unchanging, fear-based world, or to expand and evolve his conscious understanding. These two perspectives fought against each other for millennia. Each tiny step of evolutionary thinking and experimentation and finally general acceptance opened the door to the next, and then the next, ever while fighting against the established conditions of those who supposedly controlled the thinking and actions of the common individual.

This was/is our shift into 3rd dimensional living and consciousness.

So what is 4th dimensional living and consciousness? For one, it is moving/thinking OUTSIDE THE BOX. Recognizing that there is something MORE and that is can and should be understood. That is our mind is a living Tesseract or Hypercube capable of expanding and thinking beyond the perceived barriers of physical matter. Another notable way we are already living "subconsciously" within the 4th dimension. Since the 4th dimension is presented as "Time" or rather the concept of "non-linear time", or more correctly, "space-time" we have actually, passively begun to incorporate into our thinking the very idea that time and space are relative to the individual perception.

With the invention of writing we have documented our known history, and combined with our imagination and ingenuity we can perceive the past and extrapolate into the future. We see time from both ends of the spectrum, and from any juncture we choose. Not only that, but we have actually, as a mass consciousness, CHANGED the past. This is a subtle concept that not many will consider, but it is absolutely true. How have we changed the past? Consider the FACT that mankind literally accepted, beyond doubt, as a species, that the world was flat. That the Sun somehow traversed across the sky and that, for all intents and purposes, the Earth was the center of reality (the universe).

There was no other concept of life beyond the known and anything not known or understood was feared.

PART II is the 6th post down, enjoy

[edit on 18-3-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Perfect!!!!

*silence*

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Wow, that was strange.

Cells split and double, DNA mutates. DNA does not split and double.

And I have to ask, how do you know that an ant does not look up at the stars and wonder? Besides mankind the Ant is the only creature that we know of so far that takes slaves, that gets drunk, that wages war. Those are proven facts. If the Ant can have the terrible afflictions of man, can it not also have the qualities that we consider good? Can an ant not look at the moon and dream of a far off world? can it not have compassion for it's fellow ants?

Your post was very strange, but I still enjoyed it.

You edited your post, I felt the need to reciprocate.

Yes, mankind for the longest time considered the world flat. Why is that, well, common sense comes to mind. Common sense still tells us that the world is flat. Common sense turns out to be wrong. We know that now and can prove it. That doesn't mean it was wrong back in the age it couldn't be proven.

Do you have a point to this?

[edit on 17-3-2008 by mrwupy]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
DNA does indeed split.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Wow, that was strange.

Cells split and double, DNA mutates. DNA does not split and double.

And I have to ask, how do you know that an ant does not look up at the stars and wonder? Besides mankind the Ant is the only creature that we know of so far that takes slaves, that gets drunk, that wages war. Those are proven facts. If the Ant can have the terrible afflictions of man, can it not also have the qualities that we consider good? Can an ant not look at the moon and dream of a far off world? can it not have compassion for it's fellow ants?

Your post was very strange, but I still enjoyed it.

You edited your post, I felt the need to reciprocate.

Yes, mankind for the longest time considered the world flat. Why is that, well, common sense comes to mind. Common sense still tells us that the world is flat. Common sense turns out to be wrong. We know that now and can prove it. That doesn't mean it was wrong back in the age it couldn't be proven.

Do you have a point to this?

[edit on 17-3-2008 by mrwupy]

Read Part II, just in case you want to retrack your opinions and/or thoughts on this subject. Thanks for coming to the thread

[edit on 17-3-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brain2100cc
DNA does indeed split.

No, it does not. The DNA in your body is the DNA you were born with. That is why they can map out your genetic code, it doesn't change.

Are you using a sock puppet?

I retract nothing. You are spewing nonsense here.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Part two;

The message continued: Text By Pholus A. Xephyr

...... Breaking free of these fear-based superstitions and allowing our innate natural sense of wonder and curiosity to flow forth will move us well into 4th dimensional consciousness and very few have fully acknowledged this yet. Even so, there are constant clues that we have the ability to "think OUTSIDE THE BOX" and even radically CHANGE the past. Think about it! What was once considered FACT, that the Earth was the center of the Universe is now accepted on a mass scale to be untrue. There was a time when it was actually forbidden to study the internal structure of the human body and understand how it worked. People were exiled or even killed for trying to move beyond 'established order'.

We have awakened to the new facts or shifting of our consciousness that the world was NEVER, EVER flat, but was always a sphere. Not only that, but that the Earth actually revolves around the Sun. Your understanding and mass consciousness has evolved/shifted beyond the 3rd dimension to understanding that things were NEVER the way we once believed and thus the past is forever changed. Some, who are stuck in 3rd dimensional linear thinking will not comprehend this subtle, yet fantastic concept, but it is the truth.We have changed the past because we are no longer limited to linear time.

Because the 4th dimension is both Space and Time, we are also expanding our consciousness in other ways, such as Quantum Physics, or more practically, understanding that our Sun is merely a star, one of billions upon billions that exist in a small section of our galaxy, which, in turn, is just one galaxy among billions upon billions in the Universe. This is moving us into the 5th dimension and allowing our minds to accept that we are just one planet of intelligent lifeforms among billions within our galaxy, and that there are potentially other intelligent lifeforms outside of our galaxy as well.

Not only are we learning to accept, on a mass conscious level this form of thought, but we are accepting that all matter is really just energy........ the fact that Einstein's Theory of Relativity is becoming a personal equation for us all to comprehend the existence of life in all of its various potentialities."Energy equals mass times celeritas (speed of light) squared" or E=mc2. Mass is really just energy in another form. As such we, too, have the potential to change. If we are simply energy, and we currently only know what we know now, and recognize that we DIDN'T know what we know now until we discovered it, we recognize that there is so much more that we have yet to discover. Potentiality and possibility is 5th dimensional living and consciousness.

When we let go of our attachments to only accepting what we can see, feel, hear, touch, and taste, and accept that there is as much potential that we are willing to allow, then we shift into conscious 5th dimensional existence. Some interesting consequences or aspects of moving or expanding our consciousness, in a subconscious or unconscious way are 'Vertigo' and 'Deja vu', which are symptomatic of being out of sync with the 3rd dimension. These are two examples of the effects of tapping into higher levels of perception while not fully embracing the concepts of higher dimensional perception.

Paradigm shifts (awakenings, enlightenments, ascensions) occur on an individual and mass scale. The current state of "reality" for man's mass consciousness, however, is a blend of the 3rd and 4th dimensions. However, on a personal or individual level, many have indeed awakened to a 5th dimensional consciousness. Becoming a fully 4th dimensional human being is simply the act of BEING in the moment, while shifting to the 5th dimensional consciousness is simply the passive action of ALLOWING for any and all potentiality or possibility.

No longer struggling to control, maintain, or impose limitations upon yourself or others.........but to simply BE and ALLOW.

"We are not human beings on a Spiritual Journey, but rather spiritual beings on a Human Journey." - Pholus Aquula Xephyr

[edit on 17-3-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Part two;

"We are not human beings on a Spiritual Journey, but rather spiritual beings on a Human Journey." - Pholus Aquula Xephyr

Now you're ripping off bumper stickers!!!!!!

I live in a hippy town and see this on the a$$ end of every other car.

Oh this is getting rich

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I've had a long day and I'm being harsh. I'm sorry. I hope you will accept that in the spirit it was given.

Please continue and I will not bother you further.

Tell your tale and let others enjoy your story.

wupy

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

Originally posted by Brain2100ccDNA does indeed split.
No, it does not. The DNA in your body is the DNA you were born with. That is why they can map out your genetic code, it doesn't change.Are you using a sock puppet?I retract nothing. You are spewing nonsense here.

Pholus talks about the DNA of bacteria, not humans. Bacteria splits, so think about it, if we were to split from being one human to two then our DNA would be split also. This is what Pholus means about DNA splitting. It isn't the DNA splitting, but the DNA is indeed split by the splitting of the bacteria. Look to the root cause, it is quite simple really.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
You make very interesting points here, I will now jump back over to your other thread where you go more into detail about where we are headed as a whole and the possibility of creating your own evolutionary state when the shift is fully recognized. All DNA is not the same here, and mutated genetic material is becoming more common. Question is is the mutated DNA the normal DNA or is the common one?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Flagged and Starred. I recently stumbled over all this knowledge, about Consciousness. Already I feel like I learned so much in 2 months. My knowledge about everything, has a better meaning now. I also feel more alive and am starting to see that there is more to life than just routines. I have many questions that I don't know the answer to and who to ask it to.

Great Thread.

new topics

top topics

join