It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Secret's Out: Britain To Release Its Own X-Files'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
'The Truth Is Finally Out There'

Believe it or not, the truth is out there.

Or at least, it will be very soon.

The MoD is lifting the lid on well-kept extra-terrestial information with the release of all its documents on reported UFO sightings in the UK ... The files of British sightings date back to 1967, building on from an already international phenomenon, such as this UFO spotted in the Bulawayo sky, Southern Rhodesia, in December 1953 ... Since then the craze to spot new life forms has grown.

An interesting development. And it's always nice to see the mainstream media (in this case Sky News) approach the subject in a serious, open-minded way.

...Which is probably why they went with this image, eh? Some things never change!

[edit on 17-3-2008 by Brad.T]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think it would be a bit naive of anyone to think that they're actually going to release something worth knowing about. If you're expecting disclosure, I think you're going to be very disappointed. We can always hope, though.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yeah. There's nothing stopping them from hiding the good stuff.

I do hope something good comes from this though.
There's at least a slight chance, I guess.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Curious to see what they have to say about the creepy Geiko gecko.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hm, I would assume some disinformation is in order. "We're releasing all the verified UFO sightings to the public. Too bad for them there aren't any! There's no such thing as aliens you cheeky buggers!" Else it'll just be a long list of "UFO sightings". I'll get excited when they introduce me to their ET allies, or the leaders of the "free world" rip their masks off to expose their true, grey selves.
Until then, they can expose all the boring dis-info they want...

Or maybe it'll be the bloody truth. Who knows?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The news of the release of these files is discussed, and links to various other relevant media reports given, in the thread at the link below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind Regards,

Isaac

top topics

join