It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Christianity make people not believe in ET'S?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Good point Orion,but Christains will just say that "light" is God,not some Grey or Pleadian on a spaceship.

Well...the Bible is the greatest "faery tale" of all time, and as such, you can read it at your own way.

In terms of 100% logic and rational thinking, if the light is God or a Grey, is the same thing, both theories lack of all logical & scientific approach.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437

Good point Orion,but Christains will just say that "light" is God,not some Grey or Pleadian on a spaceship.

Well...the Bible is the greatest "faery tale" of all time, and as such, you can read it at your own way.

In terms of 100% logic and rational thinking, if the light is God or a Grey, is the same thing, both theories lack of all logical & scientific approach.

Good point,and I guess with all the reference to UFOs in the Bible and biblical paintings it seems more logical to believe atleast "they"were there too.I wonder though,if you apply Hakkims Razor to this which theroy would win out?
1.A supernatrual ,omnipotent,invisible being(God).
2.A race of beings from another planet visiting Earth.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437

I'm glad I dont put too much faith in science. One moment, a tomatoe cures cancer, the next it doesnt. The story is always changing.

Gods got the story all figured out, and he doesnt change because truth never changes. You can have Faith that God knows more then us, or Faith in science, your choice.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion437

As a Christian I will say that God dwells within and I worship Him in spirit.

As a Christian I will say that the depths of evil have tried to sway people from looking within. Even here on ATS people believe that aliens are the answer, which is a lie and is the same as making a false idol. Religion has become corrupt just look at "Easter" (which is probably Alice's rabbit with a rabbit hole as a lure). The Resurrection and Easter are two separate things, but, are today known as one and the same.

Its the same old same; mix it up and call it another name to confuse the people.

The accepted term for devil now is alien.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what people believe.

Truth is truth.

When someone produces incontrovertible evidence of extra-terrestrial presence, people will have to believe, regardless of their religion. Regardless, there will always be skeptics.

Religion, including Christianity, has had to come to terms with many scientific realities over the centuries.

As it is, people have their favorite beliefs, regardless of the evidence.

[edit on 2008/3/29 by GradyPhilpott]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join