It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is someone liquidating our UFO Investigators?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Death by gunshot to the head. Death by probable poisoning. Death by probable strangulation. Deaths possibly by implantation of deadly viruses.

"no less than 137 flying saucer researchers, writers, scientists, and witnesses' who had died in the previous 10 years (taken from 1971 article), "many under the most mysterious circumstances."

article here:

www.metatech.org...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Most of them are just old men who are dying. They got interested in the 1950s and 1960s, made names for themselves as "UFO investgators," wrote pulp books and so on. And now they are getting old and dying, as well as occasionally becoming involved in random events that also lead to death.

Besides, why would anybody want to kill them? It's not like they've given us any incredible definitive answers about UFOs in all the time they've studied them. We're still as much in the dark about these things as we were in 1952.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beastamerica

...pretty good read until I got to this part:

I have wondered if Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman were also punished for acting in this movie, by breaking up their marriage. After all, the movie would have been nowhere near as famous if they hadn't acted in it. The secret government has technology they can beam at people to help break up marriages.

yeeeeeeshhhh...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Someone else Like John Lear probably said that many abductees and other witnesses in the past were killed in some way or another. I have heard somewhere else that they are using other methods such as infecting these people with cancer to appear as being a natural death.

I'm fairly certain my father that died last year of brain cancer may have because of his past involvement with the government also. I recall visits throughout my childhood of various people with some wearing military uniforms. One I recall passed out CIA patches in the early 60's. I remember his name (not saying) but it may have been false anyway.

For all we know, many of these people may come in contact with cancerous materials when investigating sites also. It would seem lately that we are getting much closer to actual disclosure. Unfortunately, people want more solid proof than government witness testimonies. It so reminds me of the X-files stories.

And yeah, I would also susupect that many of these people didn't exactly have the best health habits either. I'm sure that stress is also a contributing factor with threats from the miltary.

Interesting read but really depressing. Especially when I also feel threatened with these same health scare issues. I recall at least one hypnosis session when I was a kid.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by aleon1018]

top topics

join