It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horny Old Devil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I have been married many years and have always been faithfull to my wife but I am now at that stage in life where you start fancying young women. The office I work in is full of nice young fit ladies and a couple of them have taken a shine to me and me to them. I have taken both of them out for lunch and one of them is in the group I work with.

The thing is it just lust really and I dont know that if push came to shove and the oppertunity arrose if I would act on it or not. I'm not about to wreck my mariage and I would never leave my wife yet the urges are strong so is it just lust and should I just settle for the good company and pleasure these ladies give me when we go for lunch and work together.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I hear what you're saying man. This past year I met a woman at work and the whole "soul mate" thing made sense for the first time in my life.

Questions remain though. Is this an"ego" thing? You like the attention. How long have you been married(me 18 years)? Do you have kids(I have 3. It's not just you and the missus to consider then)?

For me, this lady and I are good friends, that's all it can be. Maybe in another life it'll happen. Anything else would be selfish.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Intrepid its not ego I'm actually quite flatered that young women would evn give me a second glance. Like I said is it just a lust thing, my kids have grown up by the way. But as with your lady friend what would you say or do if she wanted to go further, she say its just a bit of fun and wants no commintment but just sex.

new topics

join