It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STS-75 Tether Incident - Mystery solved! Breaking News!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: buzzEmiller

Who debunked the orbital debris...you?

So just because you think you debunked something with a youtube video doesn't make it true.
Just because you say so doesn't make it true!

I am the person who caused this whole tether UFO debate in the first place. I have more experience judging what the objects are not, than anyone else...even you Jim...due to having a complete video archive of the STS-75 Tether flight day video. Every single second of it, from take off to landing! All access any time, unlike NASA. You can not just stroll on in & view till your hearts content, Jim!!! you know this! Check out the 300 plus videos with more going up all the time...at...

https://

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

And where is the evidence for all these claims of yours?
at my channel..here is the link https://

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: buzzEmiller...

I am the person who caused this whole tether UFO debate in the first place.

OK, so you're the guy who took the sequences FOUR DAYS APART and edited them together to make all those viewers believe the 'swarm' showed up soon after the tether snapped [a few minutes] as a direct result of the snapping? Is that the incorrect impression you intended to convey from the beginning?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

I will bite provide links to your channel and what you think you see I need a

I have seen so many BS youtube channels about images and videos of supposed ufo's when it's obvious the person with the channel doesn't have a clue about photography/video digital imaging or optics.

So as Jim said post the links to your so called proof
I am the original source for all the tether mission UFO video & I am a video optical expert which you are not. I post clean RAW video I downlinked myself & I do not add arrows or anything..

Any one with any skills optically can see what they really show. You are lazy if you just blindly follow Jim's mumbo jumbo & then diss UFO postings in a rude way as you just did. I do not think it matters at all that you personally do not buy all these..as you call them.. BS channels...

I think it is B.S. that you are so quick to judge & UFOLOGY in general does not need your support. Thanks for nothing. ATS UFO researchers check out 300 videos of UFOs at https:/

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: buzzEmiller...

I am the person who caused this whole tether UFO debate in the first place.

OK, so you're the guy who took the sequences FOUR DAYS APART and edited them together to make all those viewers believe the 'swarm' showed up soon after the tether snapped [a few minutes] as a direct result of the snapping? Is that the incorrect impression you intended to convey from the beginning?
What are you going on about???

I posted every version of many sequences & any examination of the 'total channel' contents... debunks your insulting words about me. I could go all TRUMP on you as the guy who got tether info wrong...like the use of a used tether (from the failed STS-46 mission) but that is not necessary anymore.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Is this chap above me just spamming or what :

Mods?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Mods?

Just asking a serious question. You've seen Martyn's videos. How long after the tether snapped do you think the 'swarm' appeared? Minutes, hours, days, what? What impression do you think you were supposed to get?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: buzzEmiller.... I could go all TRUMP on you as the guy who got tether info wrong...like the use of a used tether (from the failed STS-46 mission) but that is not necessary anymore.

I've been wrong before and been grateful to folks who corrected me, and no doubt I will have to again, but honest to God, I have no idea what you're talking about here, I remember always knowing the STS-46 tether was recycled, I helped design those missions and wrote the first NASA crew procedures principles documents. If somewhere I said different about the tether recycling, please tell me where so I can correct it. I'd be obliged to you.

ADD -- Here's the link -- www.jamesoberg.com...

With a little study anybody can pick up the basics of shuttle tether operations, and realize, for example, that the 'Terminator Tether' theory [that it was an anti-satellite and anti-UFO weapon] is just silly.

Other resources -- such as statements from the flight crew and Mission Control experts, the scene by scene descriptions of downlinked video sequences, links to the actual full video sequences, and links to the hi-quality 70-mm crew handheld images [the ones the UFO folks never show you] -- are in the sts-75 folder at www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html
edit on 13-4-2016 by JimOberg because: add link

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Mods?

Just asking a serious question. You've seen Martyn's videos. How long after the tether snapped do you think the 'swarm' appeared? Minutes, hours, days, what? What impression do you think you were supposed to get?

Minutes if not seconds. This is the first I heard that it was days.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Mods?

Minutes if not seconds. This is the first I heard that it was days.

That appears to be the universal impression, which empowered the event-reaction model of the video. But as you can see from the released 'Daily Reports', the impression was unjustified.

Flight Day 4 Video Highlights [Tether Deploy]
www.youtube.com...

Flight Day 5 Video Highlights [Tether Break/Flyaway]
www.youtube.com...

Flight Day 9 Video Highlights [Tether Fly-Under with debris]
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: squiz

I agree with your post. I've looked at a few of the STS incidences and NASA UFO footage where the same types of discs 'pulsating cookies with a bit missing' are shown. I've also seen a very good ground shot on youtube of one of these puslating cookie discs, however having trouble finding the footage for that one again..

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LonnyZone
a reply to: squiz

I agree with your post. I've looked at a few of the STS incidences and NASA UFO footage where the same types of discs 'pulsating cookies with a bit missing' are shown. I've also seen a very good ground shot on youtube of one of these puslating cookie discs, however having trouble finding the footage for that one again..

The notching is actually proof the shape is an artifact of camera internal optics, and is not 'real'.

www.youtube.com...

If you have other notched disk videos please share links.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Yeah well I personally think that if their optics are that bad it produces so many 'lens' artifacts, they should have fired the designer on the first mission it appeared. I don't believe NASA's optics are that bad.
The proof for me is that the objects swim and you can even hear the voice of the astronaut saying "uhh theres a bunch of things swimming in the foreground"

The cookie cut UFO's or Millennium falcon's
are present in other NASA missions also. Did they forget to fix the optics? Or do they like a bunch of artifacts on their mission videos?

Checkout the STS-48 mission footage also: youtu.be...
NASA Soyuz Docking: youtu.be... - skip to 1:17 and you will see another donut like shape as seen in the other footage.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Really, nothing more needs to be said about the "tether incident". It's a settled matter! See, for instance,

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LonnyZone

So you think NASA designed lenses for ALL the cameras on the missions

It's like the no stars in Apollo shots all over again people with NO knowledge of photography or optics making comments on a subject they don't understand

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Sorry but somehow I missed this reply well 35 + years of photography behind me and a good few years of video and you are definitely talking BS

All the effects are due to focus,depth of field, contrast and the optics of the camera plain & simple.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Can you explain then how the optic artifact lights up after scaling down to a small point in the STS-80 mission?
youtu.be...

look at 2:22 - 2:57. Note the artifacts last position strangely lights up at 2:57 in the video.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
You do realize that trying to discredit one explanation for one effect by whining that it doesn't solve another effect that it was never intended for, is illogical?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well then its case close and this incident its just dust in space. No UFO's exist and no ET's. People should now rest good at night.

Anyway did you know, some UFO's are grown up? They are not "Build" like we make cars. When you know how to program with organics and exhuberant materials you can do a lot of "magic". Most of ET stuff are exhuberant materials (for us) and organic programming in the day to day basis.

Blacks Ops use UFO's too but they are build up with little ET tech, they can go to great speeds and make rounds up to the moon and mars when need it in a few hours, but comparing ET UFOs to Black Ops UFO's is like comparing a Ferrari with a barebone skateboard.

Just some food for mind

Just some info

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexDJ

Sorry talking as if something is a fact DOESN'T actually make it a fact

Extraordinary claims NEED extraordinary proof.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join