It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Whistleblower Leo Zagami Betrayed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Quoted:

On February 23, 2008; Leo Zagami's wife left him, taking with her, their young son. As Leo would later find out, the woman he thought was his wife and who loved him, had turned out to have been working as an undercover Illuminati agent all along.

On March 5, 2008 -- a man and a woman showed up on Leo's doorstep. Working for Norwegian authorities, they were instrumental in Leo's arrest and detention for twelve hours, where he was kept in a Norwegian prison cell with no blanket, no pillow or mattress on his bunk, and all food and drink had been withheld from him. Additionally, his two computers were confiscated, as was his cell phone, and all his notes for his work exposing this global criminal network.

www.conspiracyplanet.com...

Something what scares all whistleblowers: Losing life, family, and reputation. Interesting in this article continues, when his wife has accused him from pedophilia... His friends knows thats a great lie, but for reputation, its a deadly shock. "Witches we burn with accusations": We blame them to be child molesters...

Terrible.

Long live the truth!

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Wow that looks interesting. Will look into it for sure.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Where's the proof any of this happened?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Here is a link to the original author of this story from The Kentroversy Papers blog:

Original Story Link

I do know that this is also tied into Project Camelot...

However, he seems to have paid a price for talking to us on camera. Days after our interview, his wife Fatma Süslü, of Turkish descent but an aspiring Norwegian politician, left him - accusing us at Project Camelot, in the process, of being agents. Immediately after her departure he was temporarily imprisoned and his cellphone and computers were confiscated by the police. He intends to leave Norway for safer shores as soon as he can make the arrangements.

Illuminati Whistleblower : Leo Zagami

The Project Camelot site was also attacked and "lost" 76 files of interviews...

On 3 March, we suddenly lost 76 files from our server. Our host was unable to explain what had happened. The missing files were all our MP3s, all our PDFs, all our MOV (QuickTime) files... and everything connected with Richard Hoagland.

And the US Government seems involved now too... from the Project Camelot What's New page...

On arrival in the US three weeks ago Bill was detained at Immigration for questioning for 45 minutes and his luggage was thoroughly searched. He was informed that over the last two years he has spent too much time in the US under the Visa Waiver Program, although it was recognized and acknowledged that at no point had he breached any stated regulations. He was told that his passport was now flagged and that in future he could expect further detailed questioning each time upon entry. He was reminded that Immigration retained the authority to turn him back to Europe on the next plane. This was the first such incident Bill has experienced upon arrival in the US in several dozen visits over many years of frequent travel.

So this all ties into the Norwegin Politician story about Underground Bunkers... some one has touched a nerve, and must be close to the truth.

You can find out more at his website... Illuminati Confessions
by Leo Zagami

[edit on 20-3-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
yikes, this is bad news for anyone that likes getting information from alternate sources, he's obviously touched a nerve.

This also points out how easy it is to start a witchhunt these days. All you have to do is mutter "child abuse" or even "molestation" and all of a sudden, laws and morals go out the door. Self-proclaimed Christians will be calling for blood, and even the most liberal of people will be turning their backs on you, and calling for loss of all your rights.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This is a bit worrying but the report is slightly erroneous. If you watch the videos on his website, he admits that his wife and he were from prominent Illuminati families. He also decribes detailed rites for the OTO (Devil Worshippers) which he was an ardent member of, until he left and exposed their secrets.

I do believe that he is the real thing and that the Freemasons and OTO have tried to discredit him, or at least to prove jim to be mentally unstable. What a shame for Leo Zagami. He needs to be in our thoughts and prayers.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Unbelievable

I met this guy 7 years ago. Also known as Leo Young

www.discogs.com...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kilad
Unbelievable

I met this guy 7 years ago. Also known as Leo Young

www.discogs.com...

The DJ past... or we now know he was in the Illumintainment biz.

What would he be exposing.. sounds like he is talked about everywhere.
Even on stock boards.

The high gas prices and crazy market have gotten to everyone.
We know the ET biz is Illuminati run.. guess he went into the conspiracy
net too hard and can't get out.

ED:
EnTertainment biz (ET for Leo) and ExtraTerrestial biz (ET for Spielberg) ...
both ETs are Illuminati run.

We now know he is net pablum for the keyboard masses... probably still
working for the Illuminati on the net. Such dis info he spews is textual diarrhea.

[edit on 5/16/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
www.projectcamelot.net...

Latest by Cameolt...

"What can you do to change it? Change your mind and withdraw your consent to these actions within your own consciousness. Open your eyes and ears to the deceptions that surround you and vow to create a new experience for all living on this planet."--Embracing the Rainbow

• Project Camelot is greatly concerned by recent statements and actions taken by Leo Zagami. We stand by the authenticity and value of our 17 February interview with him, but since then many of those watching Leo's personal saga play out will have noticed that there is something terribly wrong.

In a phone call to us soon after his arrival in America, Leo told us that he was under very great pressure and had been obliged to agree to work with the CIA.

In the last few weeks Leo has made some extraordinary public statements. It's evident to us and others from his recent behavior that he is being heavily manipulated by negative forces.

On a spiritual level, we recognize that Leo is a good person who has taken an important stand against an extremely powerful enemy. In his weakened state, after the loss of his wife and son, he became overwhelmed and - we believe - taken over. Therefore in summary, and with regret, we need to make a clear statement that we cannot in any way support his recent public statements, some of his recent actions, or his currently intended modus operandi.

So much controversies all over. I had the chance to perceived Zagami's claims and confession. If does not fit with your model, it's your choice.. The picture is not as it appears to be, some angry, sick and pissed person, who reaches his breaking point of his life and just shows up. Every single word you read online, or in papers, regarding current issues (not 50 or so years before), operating models or grand NAMES, it's there neither by chance nor random picked!
Nevertheless, apart from distracting, he's put enough info at least for the sake of ample comparison..

Thory’s 215min. phone interview with Leo Zagami..

Dear friends,

I have recorded a three & a half hour phone call interview with Leo Zagami in the early hours of the morning (GMT).

The level of detail regarding the Illuminati structure, particularly in regards to the Monte Carlo Masonic Executive Committee, goes into specifics that I?ve not come across before. Obscure but influential Orders, such as the Fratelli Obscuri & Superieur Inconnu & their connection with the Priory of Zion & Neoplatonism are mentioned by Leo for the first time that I am aware of.

We discuss matters such as uneasy feelings among the research network as to his intentions & Leo reveals some stunning information. We go over matters that Leo had discussed in a previous & only phone conversation, which lasted about 5 hours I believe, as well as explore some of those matters with more depth this time. That was in the middle of the day & was a lot more fiery. This one was less so, but no less fascinating in terms of the information presented.

I wish to make it clear that I have not passed on any emails to Leo that have come my way, as I respect the privacy of the individuals who have posted concerns regarding Leo, although I have raised concerns voiced in recent email, as I wished to have his statement recorded in the context of a fairly relaxed, non-live on-air environment. This has proved beneficial I feel in having Leo speak as candidly as possible, which will hopefully provide a lot more information on which to base conclusions. Hopefully more recordings will be possible & made available. I feel that it is better to maintain an openness of communications with Leo, one way or the other.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

My only motivation for recording this interview is to have as much information as possible on which to form my own understanding of what?s going on & to allow for others to be in a position to form theirs. It is not to subvert, infiltrate or propagandise. I have no radio ratings or listenership to worry about, no funding or any other related matters that are of concern in this regards.

I?ll also take this opportunity to state that even though we discuss matters of his personal belief & understanding that aren?t my own, I wanted Leo to be able to make statements that were as clear as possible on these matters.

In truth & awareness -

Troy
"

About Leo Lyon Zagami:

"
Zagami, as of April 2008, states that he is now the leader of a breakaway faction of Knights Templar & high-level Freemasons centred around the elite of the Monte Carlo Lodge.

This Monaco-based Illuminati Lodge has three levels: the level comprised of the elite of the esoteric elite is the Ordo Illuminatorum Universalis. This oversees the Masonic Executive Committee, which in turn oversees the P2 (Propaganda Due) Lodge & Universal Unity.

Leo Zagami states that at present he has onside certain Masonic & Templar factions with him, in Europe & the U.S.A. The Rome-based Vatican/Jesuits/Knights of Malta nexus/cabal are, according to Leo, their declared enemies, as are the Satanic elements within the occult network, including the high-level occultists of the various Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.) and Gnostic Catholic Church factions.

He has also stated that the U.K. based Templar factions are not onside with his anti-Vatican Templar Esoteric Christian agenda yet, nor is the Skull and Bones of Yale University.

It is not the intention of this researcher to endorse or refute the statements made by Leo regarding his present and future intentions in this blog. Let the material presented stand or fall on its own merits.

One matter that I will make a clear statement on, is that after much research based upon studying Zagami?s revelations & following further communication with him, it is my firm conclusion that in no way is he a fantasist regarding his having an Illuminati bloodline background & has more knowledge on the true inner workings of the many different aspects of the Illuminati than any ?researcher? out there is capable of.

And gratefully, here's the transcript, I think the whole interview..

xiandos.info...

[edit on 19-5-2008 by fisk]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fisk

www.projectcamelot.net...
Didn't they just finish up a video with Lear.
Is Leo taking over for Lear.
Would he be allowed on ATS, his topic gets a lot of internet clicks.
And those clicks mean money.

If he is CIA, thats Illuminati all the way.

And I thought he would make a joke out of the Illuminati
like UFOs and free energy skeptics have for the conspiracy crowd.
Hey, thats where dis info comes from.

Putting Leo to work.

[edit on 5/20/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fisk

One matter that I will make a clear statement on, is that after much research based upon studying Zagami?s revelations & following further communication with him, it is my firm conclusion that in no way is he a fantasist regarding his having an Illuminati bloodline background & has more knowledge on the true inner workings of the many different aspects of the Illuminati than any ?researcher? out there is capable of.

How could any one research that.
Who would know or admit knowing about those organizations.
Oh, they are secret so they could be doing anything.

Just let me know how he got that DJ job so I can do a better one.

Yeah, give me a star so I can improve your DJ entertainment world.
Anonymous ATS might know if the Illuminati is real and has the
addresses and phone numbers Leo has.

Remember, need DJ job.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The Project Camelot Leo Zagami May 18 Update is a MUST-LISTEN

He essentially declares war on George Bush, Skull+Bones, all the elite families who own the Federal Reserve, and threatens to assassinate the PM of Norway and start a coup there!!

Holy #$!@ !!!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Sorry for posting not knowing the initial controversy but
what is the whistle blowing all about.

He didn't like his DJ job, any one explain.

He didn't like the people, the job ?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Just like every one on the net, he is one of us.

Still the hype seems unreasonable and vapor ware as the pablum
about UFOs and free energy for the last few years.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heronumber0
This is a bit worrying but the report is slightly erroneous. If you watch the videos on his website, he admits that his wife and he were from prominent Illuminati families. He also decribes detailed rites for the OTO (Devil Worshippers) which he was an ardent member of, until he left and exposed their secrets.

I do believe that he is the real thing and that the Freemasons and OTO have tried to discredit him, or at least to prove jim to be mentally unstable. What a shame for Leo Zagami. He needs to be in our thoughts and prayers.

So he can't walk away from his job.
Like the CIA or Army.
He much have sign an iron clad contract.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

So this all ties into the Norwegin Politician story about Underground Bunkers... some one has touched a nerve, and must be close to the truth.

I remember that mention.
Tied to the A bomb production at Telemark, Norway perhaps.

Leo would not know about that.
This has been surmised by the best WWII researchers.

As the story goes, see the black paint on the A bombs.
Go ahead google image the A bomb.
It is a retouch job, no CGI back then, to cover German markings.

Wow, from DJ to Norway tunnel information.
Bet he said dirty things were going on there.
Satanic and all that.
So he would not ask questions, but never in a million years
would he hear about German A bomb production in Norway.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Leo will have seen for himself that all organized religion, be it christianity, Islam, Hinduism, etc is part of the illuminati deception. Leaving christianity for Islam was rather naive on his part, but I still applaud his noble spirit, and admire his desire to expose evil. I wish him courage and and perseverance at this time when he is heartbroken by his wife's betrayal.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Leo will have seen for himself that all organized religion, be it christianity, Islam, Hinduism, etc is part of the illuminati deception. Leaving christianity for Islam was rather naive on his part, but I still applaud his noble spirit, and admire his desire to expose evil. I wish him courage and and perseverance at this time when he is heartbroken by his wife's betrayal.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join