It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange figure in my photo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You and your friend had a paranormal/alien encounter of the closest kind. I cropped your photo to focus your attention on what occured. Did either of you experience dry eyes, sinus pressure or a burning sensation on your face? The hair and forehead is infested with these tiny, non-physical entities. I have highlighted them along the length of the storefronts. The apparent person behind you probably was not visible to the human eye but the camera was able to capture it. Most of these entities are apodal, they have no feet and legs so they need transport units (the person) to move them around.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Can you please explain more as to how you have come to this conclusion. Pardon my ignorance, but all I can see is that you have changed the colours on the photo.

You say that a being invisible to the human eye was present.. what is this being, Is it a ghost? What leads you to believe this is the case?

Not trying to discredit what you have said, just trying to understand it.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
You and your friend had a paranormal/alien encounter of the closest kind. I cropped your photo to focus your attention on what occured. Did either of you experience dry eyes, sinus pressure or a burning sensation on your face? The hair and forehead is infested with these tiny, non-physical entities. I have highlighted them along the length of the storefronts. The apparent person behind you probably was not visible to the human eye but the camera was able to capture it. Most of these entities are apodal, they have no feet and legs so they need transport units (the person) to move them around.

I'm not sure what you mean by these entities and I don't think that's what it was. I felt absolutely normal when this picture was taken and nothing strange happened at all. It wasn't until after I looked back through my pics that I noticed it.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Leona88]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Why do you think this? Where did you get this info from? what are your sources? What you have said seems made up. The hair and forehead is infested with tiny non-physical entities? Proof please, or at least some evidence

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I not sure I understand either. Now the figure in the backround looks like Gary Coleman from the tv show different strokes.

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It was only my intention to answer the question asked. The person behind you in your photograph disappears into different beings when highlighted. I altered the colors to more easily reveal to you that of which i am speaking. I cropped the photo to limit the area you would have to examine and referenced the forehead and hair as the primary viewing site to see the faces of these alien or paranormal manifestations. It is okay that you didn't feel anything unusual, not many people do. It is also okay if you can't see them either. I do feel and see them and i have a large colony that resides with me. That is not important either. I am the originator, i really do my own research and i am no longer interested in sharing it. No good deed goes unpunished.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Before you waste too much time on debris' explanation, Have a look at one of his threads...

I am not allowed to personally adress or attack another poster... so ... just look at his thread. It is not worth wasting your time.

Now about your picture:

You've already been told a dozen times the most common sense explanation. But let's suppose there really wasn't someone behind you. Suppose you can really trust you and your friends assertion that there was nobody behind you:

Then it stands to reason you photographed a non-visible entity. This happens. In fact, there is one photographer who spends all his time attempting to capture such things: and he does . Out of his thousands of photographs he manages to capture images of people standing about that are not there physically.

I don't remember the guys name, he was on a tv show once. His photos were crystal clear... people were there... but the physical location he photographed were empty.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

It was only my intention to answer the question asked. The person behind you in your photograph disappears into different beings when highlighted. I altered the colors to more easily reveal to you that of which i am speaking. I cropped the photo to limit the area you would have to examine and referenced the forehead and hair as the primary viewing site to see the faces of these alien or paranormal manifestations. It is okay that you didn't feel anything unusual, not many people do. It is also okay if you can't see them either. I do feel and see them and i have a large colony that resides with me. That is not important either. I am the originator, i really do my own research and i am no longer interested in sharing it. No good deed goes unpunished.

Interesting. That was very informative. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Before you waste too much time on debris' explanation, Have a look at one of his threads...

I am not allowed to personally adress or attack another poster... so ... just look at his thread. It is not worth wasting your time.

I see what you mean

Allthough I do believe in ghosts I think occam's razor would apply here perfectly. For those of you who may not know what that is, occam's razor states: All things being equal, the simplest explanation is usually the correct explanation.

So what is more likely? A group of non physical entities living on your head,or the photographer used a slow shutter speed and didnt realize some one walked into frame?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Leona88

Did a young male friend or family member die of a head wound?
In either one of your lives? or the photographer's?

[email protected]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I just want to add that this has happened to me too - There was a group photo taken at my graduationball and i am 100% sure there was no-one infront of us or walking by when we took the photo but when it was developed sure enough there someone was looking like he was trying to get out of the way. He is also quite blurry but like in your picture looks physical.....I belive you when you say no one was standing behind you.

Looks like the person is looking at the girl on the left in surprise! Maybe a dead relative of hers have you asked? (viewers point of view)

I lived 13 years in London and i'm telling you that many strange things happens in England.

Unconditional Love and Light

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
I just want to add that this has happened to me too - There was a group photo taken at my graduationball and i am 100% sure there was no-one infront of us or walking by when we took the photo but when it was developed sure enough there someone was looking like he was trying to get out of the way. He is also quite blurry but like in your picture looks physical.....I belive you when you say no one was standing behind you.

Looks like the person is looking at the girl on the left in surprise! Maybe a dead relative of hers have you asked? (viewers point of view)

I lived 13 years in London and i'm telling you that many strange things happens in England.

Unconditional Love and Light

I have no way of asking. She's a tv star so there's no chance of me meeting her again. DCS626 - Nobody that I know of has died of a head injury.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Leona88

Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps..Donna!? I thought she looked familiar haha. Sorry, i know that's not very useful..

[edit on 19-3-2008 by fiftyfifty]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join