It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boriska, boy from Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Amazing "indigo child" says he once lived on mars, can describe ufo's in detail and knows mysteries beyond ancient civilizations. AWESOME read!!!

english.pravda.ru...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I think this was posted before, but just wanted to say that Project Camelot did a video interview with the kid if you want to watch. Its all on their site or google video.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Pravda makes prisonplanet look like a reliable source!

Some of the other articles are:

english.pravda.ru...

Reagan cast as "darth vader"

english.pravda.ru...

Russian scientists contact the dead

english.pravda.ru...

A pro stalin article. (
(Consider that he killed 60 million of his own people)

Id exercise constraint when taking pravda as a source for anything. I wouldnt believe them even if they told me that the national language of Russia was Russian.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
"Indigo kids" is absolute nonsense. Any one of them could walk into Randi's office, float him around the room a couple of times, and walk out with a million dollars in all of 5 minutes.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Sounded interesting I must admit; however, I have to say that the interview he did did NOTHING for his credibility.

He comes across as a kid with an imagination trying to get bought. I stopped watching about 12 mins. in.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

trying to get bought, exactly what i had thought. I as well think Indigo kids, and this Boriska fellow is pure b.s.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
It's one of those things, you know? It sounds all fine and good and it's a nice little story but the fact remains that it's an account of another human being. We're flawed, we can't rely on our own senses to tell us the truth about our surroundings most of the time. I'm not inclined to believe the word of a child or an adult when it comes to these things that can't be proven one way or the other.

I need real evidence, and testimonials are nowhere near real evidence. Nonetheless, it's a nice little story. Kind of like Edgar Cayce in my opinion. =)

new topics

top topics

join