It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple titles and the lost rant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Oh Gawdammit.. I've got a craving for Biltong now
Where the heck can I get some in UK at 1:15 am

If you see her again pass on my details.. I'm looking for a sugarmomma..

Ideal type would be a Barbara Cartland/Liza Minneli lookalike

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I honestly think it was the punch comment and the claiming to not be nice that made her want to continue to talk to you. She probably wanted to dig in and find out why you were so disturbed.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by snowflake_obsidian

nobody in their right mind would want to go there. To attempt to delve into the why of my insanity is, well, insane.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Originally posted by Crakeur

nobody in their right mind would want to go there. To attempt to delve into the why of my insanity is, well, insane.

Well, this explains a lot right here. Since you called the lady "crazy" earlier, this makes sense. Like a moth to a flame, she pickeded up on your insanity!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

there you go, digging into the muck and mire.

I warned you not to go there. you're going to find yourself battling demons in the night.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

She's come back for you

Oh yeah sweet momma..

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

T, you've got way too much time on your hands.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by AGENT_T

T, you've got way too much time on your hands.

Hahaha.. You know.. I predicted that EXACT response.. and you're right..

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I am a firm believer that a good 90% of people are insane in one way or another. She had her insanity which seemed to be to want to delve into your warped mind and "save" you and you...well you're just plain nuts!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian
well you're just plain nuts!

whew. for a minute there I thought they were out.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Kind of makes me wonder if she was an ATS member who tracked you down, I mean your face is in your avatar!
Maybe somebody you dropped the hammer on perhaps?

Love your bowels because when they're gone you'll be crapping in a Ziploc.

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

just to re-cap, you hate people because:

- they talk to you
- they offer to buy you coffee
- they wear clothes they want to wear
- ATS coding is out of date, even by 2001 standards.
- no blogs

I can relate to you on those last two, but the others just seem like your own bitterness coming out, as opposed to anything wrong with the people you are irritated with.

Honestly, whenever people come up and talk to me (or even telemarketers) instead of shoving them off or getting irritated, I use it as practice, and I try various techniques, such as the "Have you accepted the Lord Jesus as your Savior yet?" or maybe even the "So have you ever considered Scientology?" lines. If they say yes to either one, then you know it's time to talk about the Dark Prince and End Times.

YOu can really only fight crazy with crazy. The fact you alerted a police officer to deal with someone who was probably just lonely seems a bit extreme, even fascist, if I may say so.

Then again I didn't get to read the whole original post, and then again we are in the rant forum...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by thehumbleone

Really? It would seem like it would cause constipation more. TMI and totally off topic but I had to ask!

AshleyD, I am 100% serious. I'll tell you an amusing story at the expense of my cousin; I know I'm a bad man.

Well, basically he had been on the Atkins diet like for a week, and he was noticing that it was messing with his stomach, so one day when he was at work he started getting "bubble guts" and well.... u can guess what happened next.

He had to go home and change his pants! lol

man, I felt bad for him and I hope no one noticed.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

all valid points and if I didn't hate people so much I'd probably take note and use some of your advice.

I'm actually liking people a bit more today. not as many nuisances but tomorrow brings a new day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join