It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some truths I know about life

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

MP, you have never answered my question about who Jah is. I would be most interested to know. Is this one of your gods or does it represent several of your gods?

I_R

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by idle_rocker

Actually I did! I answered it on another thread. Which thread did you ask me that question?

Jah is a derivation of Yah. Jah was actually pronounced as Yah with a silent J. I pronounce it with the J because it resembles his other name; Jehovah. Jah was used by the Israelites and is used several times in the OT. Look to; Ps. 68:4.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Oh Okay, just have missed that post. But why are you calling him gods with an "s"? Are you referring to the Trinity?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by idle_rocker

Oh God no! I believe the trinity to be a complete elementary farce and one conjured up by religion.

I am of the understanding that there are many Gods. The Bible speaks of different gods (small g). One Almighty God but many lesser gods. I say; "The Gods" in light of the concept that Satan is a God and ruler etc. "The Gods" have an agenda that is not talked about, but one of which I find fascinating.

Before you ask, LOL, I plan on doing a thread hopefully over the weekend that will give you an idea of what I am referring to.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

Thanks for the post my friend. I really like the quote that satan uses potential that rarely potentiates.

I guess that's why I feel I've only encountered negative spirits twice in my life. Everytime I do, it's for a much longer period of time than seconds. Both times I have, it literally was for seconds.

Peace

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I guess that's why I feel I've only encountered negative spirits twice in my life. Everytime I do, it's for a much longer period of time than seconds. Both times I have, it literally was for seconds.

Watch out for a switch in routine. They become far more cunning and that is harder to be on the watch for. I love this quote:

"The devil, depend upon it, can sometimes do a very gentlemanly thing."
- Robert Louis Stevenson

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join