It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some truths I know about life

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Many Thanks for Both of You I stand Corrected

I and Bigwhammy are 1 in Spirit My Deepest Apology Because Many Pretenders
Ignore to see what's the Picture in MY Eyes.

I have a question for all of you here is there Anyone Here Can read the Ancient language encrypted in the Stones,papyrus,Hieroglyphics Only few can do it Not all but Thanks to the Technology We have.

1st I thank GOD ALMIGHTY and US many contributors Past, Present good and Evil specially who seek the TRUE GOD ALMIGHTY the Great Architect in Our TIMES.

Mark 4:11-12

11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables

12so that, " 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving,
and ever hearing but never understanding;
otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'[a]"

Daniel 12:4, 9-10

4 But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

9 He replied, "Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

2 Timothy 4

1In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: 2Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by johnb1]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodthirstyCapitalist

I don't think this alters the state of affairs with ATS. It is a good post, it clearly means alot to people and people have feelings and thoughts to what was posted. I agree with what you are saying that some threads like the someguy thread, get a little out of hand, but even then it was still slightly thought provoking. Maybe if you understood or had similar thoughts to the op then you would'nt regard it as hooplah. If everyone has a freedom of thought and speech then why critisice them when they exercise that right, regardless of what the content is?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Paper_Chaser

In re-reading my post, I believe that I may have come across more agitated than I had truly intended. The essential sentiment is accurate, but the way in which I presented could have been done with a touch more tact. My sincere apologies to the OP for any and all offense.

I do respect everyone's right to express him or herself as they so choose, and as I stated earlier, I understand that my point is largely a subjective one. That being said, there really isn't anything here to discuss/debate. These are all one man's (presumably) opinions about, well, everything. Why is this in the conspiracy forum? Certainly there are some topics within the post that pertain to conspiratorial subjects, but most of the post is completely opinion.

I don't believe that this particular post will in anyway alter the current state of affairs, vis-a-vis ATS, but I do believe its indicative of a growing trend. The Someguy threads, in all his incarnations, are in the same family as this current thread. Its just opinion, its a completely subjective post that is bereft of any and all substance or merit (in the sense that there is nothing here that can be studied, or examined). These threads seem to attract a great deal of traffic, and I cannot figure out whether its the Sideshow effect (buy a ticket, and get to see the "freaks"), or what it might be.

Im not leading a charge to eliminate threads that aren't chock-full of facts and figures, I'm just trying to figure out why these threads do so well when it comes to attracting traffic.

Maybe I should follow their example....

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

There are a lot more but that’s a good start for me. So what truths do you know?

Living under high tension lines sucks.

Sri Oracle

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This is How I Roll (^^,)

The Genius Secrets of Archimedes

Daniel 12:4, 9-10

4 But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

9 He replied, "Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

The Equation of Infinity ?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
My Life as ELIAS=Elijah

I can tell you before I even cared about looking into biblical matters, which was around twenty years old, that I had viewed one of my Previous LIVes and my name in that time was Elias=Which I found out to be that of the Elijah And the secret lover was Elisha. These two were part of a Secret Society of Light.

I viewed what appeared to be on Egyption/Roman steps up a pyramid that had huge steps going up. There was a female and male having a secret love affair, that one party did not agree with. Elisha got carried away by Roman chariots, horses and men. I believe this is depicting the people of Siruis and the people of Orion were to come together without fornication when with a Society of Light. Something about Gods blending with mortals is a no no.

I am sure people will find Many simularities between Elias/ELIJAH and RA.

If you are unsure about what I am telling you ASK YOUR GOD!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have NO problem in your POST Because you explain in a General Way and a Universal way of explaining Things Us

www.psychegenetics.proboards...##.###/

This is My/Our Mentor a friend a Brother a father a teacher a humble servant of God Almighty Bother Eliseo F. Soriano Serving God for 43 Years in His Life since He was A Child (^^,)

Brother Eliseo Soriano -- the man, the leader and the servant -- remains steadfast in his faith. Amidst all hardships, trials, and persecutions, his unwavering commitment and dedication to mankind is undeniable. He has been offering his strength, time, and love for more than four decades now, for the glory of his Creator, to prove that he is truly God’s humble messenger in these last days.

BIOGRAPHY

ELISEO SORIANO Y FERNANDO was born April 4, 1947 to Triunfo Soriano and Catalina Fernando in the City of Pasay, Metro Manila. Out of eight siblings, he is seventh to the eldest.

As a child, Eliseo was very shy. He disliked mingling with other people, save for his family. Because of his shyness, he entered school at a later age. With his parents eagerly convincing him to go to school, he finally entered at the age of eight, but he skipped his classes and escaped his teachers.

Yet compared with the other students in his class, Eliseo was exceptionally brilliant. This he had proven by sweeping majority of academic awards and recognitions. Furthermore, he was elected president of the student council and was chosen as assistant principal by their school directress when he was in high school.

But, he failed to finish high school. Barely three months before his graduation, Eliseo Soriano’s inclination leaned towards studying the Holy Scriptures. Reading the Words of GOD in the Bible interested him more and won him against continuing his education and fulfilling his dream of becoming a scientist.

and This is Some part of The TRUTH that we have in this WORLD

I have words to say to you my friend Is it hard to know what’s right from wrong Have you ever felt your life so self assured You don’t know the things that you’ve done wrong And then we’ll say We’ll rip out our covers Shake the walls until they break I’ll hold out my hand to you Supreme love and respect
Peace man At first it seems so daunting How to start or how to grow But make believe becomes a living Cuz in life, in life you will know Peace man

youtube.com...

[edit on 18-3-2008 by johnb1]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Thanks for all the responses, I will address some of the comments mentioned.

I've obviously struck a chord with some of you and the stargate bit. The only answers I have are metaphysical and have come through meditation. For most people, you need hard evidence to prove yourself because they follow linear logic. I don't have that but I know what I was shown and told. Often times meditation is much more real than the third dimension.

In regards to this being opinion and drivel, I'm not going to argue. It's opinion. They just happen to be truths to me. If someone tells me 9/11 wasn't an inside job, I don't have to believe them, but I don't have to ridicule them either. Their truth is their's and mine is mine but one thing never changes is that everything is a reflection of you.

To the comment of "an infinity of infinities exist", that really doesn't apply to the third dimension thus I didn't expect a lot of people to understand. Linear thought will make no sense out of that concept. Think about it this way, if you existed on the second dimension, would you be able to make sense and comprehend the third? It goes the same for the higher dimensions in regards to the third dimension. The things that exist in the higher realms are so different from here, most people wouldn't know what to do with themself. There is something much larger than infinity, and there's many of them. I suggest not being bound by Earthly definitions.

I put this thread in general conspiracy simply because I didn't know where else to put it. I believe that there are many things within the post that could be discussed. My understanding is that this is a message board where people freely share their thoughts. If this is the overall state of ATS I guess I'm a guilty contributor to it's downfall *wink*. My understanding is that people need to open their minds more so now than ever. Everything is subjective, so why wouldn't subjective conversation spark new thoughts and ideas?

Thanks to all for being who you are, the world wouldn't be the same without you.

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Great post IMHO. I like things like this even though my list would be different. I've seen many others that believe similar things that you list and they are all very interesting possibilities.

What I like is when you have had experiences that have shown you truths that many of us haven't had revealed. The fact that you say you're in contact with Greys and have traversed stargates is fascinating stuff. I'd like to hear more about how you were able to use meditation to gain these insights and visitations. I feel I have some enlightenment, but don't know my mission at all.....and I'd love to find it out.

The reason this type of thread does well because it challenges your beliefs and fuels your imagination. Demanding evidence seems counterproductive when no one is ever satisfied.

I've always believed the world is much more complicated and intricate than we're raised to believe. Religions seem to hint at some truths but seem to get a lot wrong as well.

One thing I wonder is, how do you know the knowledge you've gained from your Grey encounters is the truth and not twisted some how? I believe there are many alien races and all seem to have their own message and truth. How to pick through that info would be a problem, who to believe?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Great post OP. I like the cut of your jib.

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
What possible political motivations would cause the US to enter Iraq with the intent of getting this gate, only to leave once Oil concerns are secured, only to return almost 20 years later?

Hey InSpiteOf, it's always good to see another psychonaut.

The theory of the stargate in Iraq and that being the reason we are there has been best explained by William Henry imo. If you ever read any of his work or listen to him on C2C or Dreamland he makes a compelling argument for this theory (I don't know if he originated the theory but he penned some books about it).

The quick summary is Nebuchadnezzar was a Babylonian King who believed it was his destiny to build a gateway to God. (Correct me when I go off the story, I'm definitely rusty on my biblical studies and mythology) Nebuchadnezzar himself believed he was the reincarnated Nimrod. Saddam believed he was the reincarnated Nebuchadnezzar so strongly he believed he was trapped in a cycle of rebirths and that it was his destiny to rebuild this ziggurat. The Ishtar Gate in prophecy needed to be rebuilt and destroyed again in order to have the apocalypse. The illuminati wants control of the stargate but they believe they need to let prophecy take place in order to open a stargate. Now with Saddam's tower destroyed the stargate can be constructed. Or so goes the theory.

It's a pretty wild theory but very fascinating and there is a lot of this theory that can be documented. I'll see if I can find an audio link where William explains it as he can do a much better job.

*EDIT* Found the link!

[edit on 18-3-2008 by merryxmas]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
41 and 45 are the only two that I have issues with.

41 if a stargate existed/ exists it would be a micro worm hole and it would have to be manipulated by some type of portable alien technology... While I believe it is possible in the realm of possibilities in our vast universe the probability that some mortal human knows about it or even has physical control over it and knows how to open and close the portal I find highly highly unlikely.

45 Everything exists in a divine and perfect order, far from true. The universal ideal is to obtain this to work toward this goal for everything to become in line and in perfect order. Unfortunately whenever this happens all motion stops and the entire universe goes to 1, this state can only exist for a nano-micro second when the combined total energy of the uniform universe causes it to explode once again. Thus the never ending eb and flow of an expanding and contracting Universe toward repeatative spl? big bangs. Currently the universe hliek as a balancing scale of ordered and un-ordered energies, sometimes it is more ordered and sometimes it is more in Chaos. Changes in the Universal "power" ordering cause the entire Universe to shift to one side or the other and many times back and forth almost every second. Even the motion of free electrons exciting nearby atoms and molecules can tip the Universal balance. But as energy is consumed by black holes it gets deducted from the universal Chaos qty and adds to the "ordered" qty. Massive events such as a sun going super nova and vaporizing several planets or super massive black holes sucking in entire galaxies could eventual start a chain of events that accelerates the collection of mass and energy more toward the ordered side and less toward the Chaos side. As the mass builds the rate at which it builds exponentially accelerates. Think of a teeter tooter with two sand piles on each end. As one side tips past the balancing point and sand begins to slide to the low side the teeter tilts more accelerating the sand towards the low side and causing even more sand to transfer. Eventually all the sand will slide to the low side causing the teeter to slam to its lowest point, and the combined mass of sand will suddenly slide right off the teeter as it begins to fall the high side of the teeter now way in the other extreme side begins to become "heavier" then the low side even with some remaining sand still on it, the high side sweeps down toward earth catapulting the remaining sand into the air, now with both ends free of sand the teeter can rest even, until the sand in the air comes down on teeter board and the accumulation starts again. In this example the sand that falls off the teeter is actually trapped in black holes until there is no more matter to collect at which point the blackholes merge together and the totality of the combined energy of the universe at one time destroys the black holes and releases all the energy at one time back into the universe to begin anew. Since there is this balance then there must also be a positive teeter, this would be more and more "planets" being created, so many that as the mass and gravity increases they pull other planets into them thereby adding to the mass like droplets of water merging together into bigger and bigger drops. At some point these massive planets collide with each other causing more and more gravity eventually maybe down to 1 massive and 6 smaller less massive planetoids. Eventually the one super massive planetoid will drawn in the 6 and they will all smash together for a brief moment as one super massive ball of mass and energy which will implode and cause a big bang again.

So ordered = Black hole = virtually no movement, when all the matter and energy of the entire universe is absorbed then the totality of the nano micro second of zero movement causes a big bang.

chaos = Massive Star Planetoid = intense movement, when all the matter and energy of the entire universe is combined all moving then the totality of the Macro Gravity reduces the movement capable of the matter eventually it has no where to move to and in an instant the entire mass stops and goes to fission and explodes as one unit of energy.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
28, 29, 35, 44 are all very true. Especially 29.

I've got another true for ya too; There is no justice in this world. If there was, rapists and murderers wouldn't walk free after two years in jail and five years probation.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas
Hey InSpiteOf, it's always good to see another psychonaut.

Likewise
We are a dying breed.

The theory of the stargate in Iraq and that being the reason we are there has been best explained by William Henry imo...

To be honest, Ive heard the basic theory before. I dont have any argument with the theory, but I do have questions as to the political and class interests involved in the whole thing.

Ill check the movie out later today (when im not at work) but will it answer my initial questions about political motives for invading, leaving, and invading again?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
There is only one real truth in life. You and everyone you can come in contact with have absolutely no idea what's going on. So there is no real truths in life. These are 47 opinions of one person's life. And like an above poster said. Much of it crap.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wow, I didn't even know BTS was like this, never been.....anyways.

GreenRobot: I started using meditation about two years ago after realizing I could see auras. In the beginning, I was overworking my spiritual power as I was meditating for hour sessions five or six times a day. When I realized there is a multiverse where so much more exists, I was dying to find out everything I can. I'm a truthseeker as many here are. The things I have been shown are amazing. Sometimes I take a week or two breaks just to let my mind charge its batteries.

The last time I did this was in the beginning of December and my first meditation involved many things including a grey telling me that they had been watching over us for a long time and that they would be intervening those in power when the time was right. Since then, I have seen them several times. Once we were standing across from each other on two cliffs with a river dividing us. We talked for a minute and then shared energy and gave it to the universe. The last was crossing through that stargate I previously described.

There are many races of alien, some that are definitely evil. I have encountered them as well. Their energy is so negative that you can simply go by gut feeling to know who is on what side and have it figured out in a second.

Sometimes I meditate on certain things but the most beneficial meditations are when I let everything go and have them shown to me. It's like feeling lonely and wanting a girlfriend. The more you think about it, the less it comes and vice versa. I have been fortunate to have all these visions bestowed upon me.

Lastly, I don't know my ultimate mission either. But along the way, I've picked up some smaller missions that I have to accomplish. One is to open as many minds that I can in a preparation for the future changes for the planet. Another is to help people recognize they have a mission and help them walk their path. Also, I'm a healer, so when the world of ruin changes over to the new vibration, the majority of society isn't ready for any of the truth as they are brainwashed by the powers that be. Helping them rebuild their pysche and begin to exist in a harmonious society is something that I will have to do down the road. I understand these missions but still know something larger is looming. I'm fine with it, it will show itself when its time.

I will gladly talk more if you have any other questions.

merryxmas: Thanks much! Most definitely appreciated.

robertfenix: All of the stargate thoughts have come to me through the fifth dimension. It is truly a place that has no bounds. IMO, the Illuminati fear what's on the other side and aren't completely sure what they can do about it thus I think no human does have control over it.

Most everything that you posted about everything being in divine order I would agree with. But all those things are what makes everything in perfect order. Somedays you feel great and some you don't and it's okay to feel that. That is the shifting of the powers throughtout the universe. Sometimes they stretch on you and sometimes they give. Regardless, the whole process of energies being in different places and doing different things all the time is what makes divine order for me.

Thanks for the post, it made me think for sure.

jtb2008: I think about this a lot. On the physical sense, I believe you are right. However, I think in the greater scheme of life, the people that commit these acts and those that allow these acts are in for a much greater suffering to come.

zealott: Please reread number four.

Peace

[edit on 20-3-2008 by Universal Light]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

There are other things I would add to your list. One would be; the dark is attracted to the light...for a time being. One has to watch for this enigma to seduce you emotionally, as they will attempt to hammer you when you think that you can trust them.

Spiritual thought or growth is very abstract and is very difficult to put into words. If one is very left brain and works out of facts and formulas they will have a very difficult time with the abstract reasoning that comes with spiritual insight, and may be intimidated by it. That is why only Jah would be qualified to hand out degrees on spirituality unlike the study of religion that carries many experts.

Another thought: be wise & cautious in your communication with the Gods. I have done it for a long time and it is easy to get seduced by the wrong spirits. Often in spiritual growth we get tested or refined in this area.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

Well, my post was completely cut off and I'm not sure why but thanks for the post and I will be responding to this. I'm off to bed and don't want to re-type the whole thing.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Universal Light]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProTo Fire Fox
4 - If every thing is a reflection of me, that means that every thign is also a reflection on you, so are we dealing with the idea of duality here ? I dont understand how it can be a reflection of every one. But maybe you mean that we perverse the world how it reflects upon us. So i guess karma is the thoery here ? ... kinda.

Wake up we are all a reflection of our creator, God. There is no need to be confused about this...

Also global warming, real, we contribute, if you don't believe this you are blind... If the world isn't heating up we must be purposefully destroying the glaciers causing them to melt faster with lasers or something...

I'm sorry but this post made a little on edge...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

There were definitiely many things I could have added to the list if I squatted on the thread and thought about it for a couple of weeks. I was more trying to throw out some different concepts to get a discussion going.

Good points about spirituality. I think the best thing people can do is open up their heart and their mind to that which they have never opened it to. We are bred as a society to to be logical, linear thinkers. This is because the PTB doesn't want us to use our intuitive, creative, spiritual side.

Your not the first person to have mentioned about being in contact with wrong spirits. This has happened to me a couple times but not nearly as often as positive ones. Have any specific stories about that?

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Universal Light]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Your not the first person to have mentioned about being in contact with wrong spirits. This has happened to me a couple times but not nearly as often as positive ones. Have any specific stories about that?

Often the connection to the dark side is a cunning one. They can appear as an angel of light like the Bible says, they just cannot maintain it for long. This is as long as they don't have you within their hold. It is important to question everything and as to where it is originating from.

Satan uses potential! He uses potential that rarely potentiates! A lot of; the carrot and donkey trick. Whereas, Jah uses logic and his way is generally smooth even if it is uncomfortable.

Anything associated with mysticism needs to be checked. Usually it is associated with the dark side but is presented in a light.

To answer your question: I have had thousands of discussions with Jah and a few with Satan. Satan will try to mimic Jah and attempts to take on his persona, but he cannot maintain it for more than seconds. Especially if you call him on it. He can maintain the guise for as long as you are gullible. They all have different voices and different agendas. As I have said on other threads; Satan is only about 12-14 yrs. of age - emotionally.

If we understand who they are it is easier to not be duped by them. It helps to ask those with experience like you are doing, as I have tread this road for many years. Still! It is important to even question my words. If you sense a "ring of truth" then you are on the right track.

P.S. You can always U2U me with any thoughts or questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join