It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does God STILL care about Jews??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is problably a REALLY stupid question but it does make a little sense. In the Bible God saved the Jews from slavery right??? Yes. He must of really loved them to go 2 all that trouble to free them. When Hitler did all that very BAD things to the Jews during most of our lifetimes, what trouble did God do to help them??? I am a Christian and I DO believe in God. I hope He forgives me for writing this mean stuff about Him. I just wanna know why did He help the Jews back then and NOT now???

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
because the jews killed God only son, God rejected them, and gave them over to Satan

MATTHEW
27:24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but [that] rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed [his] hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye [to it]. 27:25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood [be] on us, and on our children.

REVELATION
2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.
3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

also some good reading: "the protocols of the learned elders of zion"

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It is not a stupid question. It is a valid one, and one that others have probably wondered, but not had the foresight to ask.

I believe that God loves all of his creation. He loves the jews as much as ever, but there is the problem of 'free will'. During the holocaust, many people believed that 'It won't happen to me'. Of course, it did and it cost the lives of millions.

This concept has been well thought out, particularly by
Martin Niemoller, who is believed to have penned this missive:

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the communists
and I did not speak out because I was not a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me
and by then there was no one left to speak out for me.

Basically - It won't happen to me, because ... [include excuse here].

Also, it doesn't help that many Jews were betrayed by the Zionists.
www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Could it not be argued (from the website you posted) that the holocaust, although very real, was in fact engineered by the Zionist themselves

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

The goal of the holocaust was to create the state of Israel

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I don't believe that the holocaust was engineered by the Zionists, but they did take advantage of it for their own ends.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
He might if he exists.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Very sorry but what exactly is a Zionist???

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
Very sorry but what exactly is a Zionist???

Zionism is a political movement among Jews holding that the Jewish people constitute a nation and are entitled to a national homeland ... From 1917 it focussed on the establishment of a Jewish homeland or state in Palestine, the location of the ancient Kingdom of Israel. Since 1948, Zionism has been a movement to support the development and defence of the State of Israel, and to encourage Jews to settle there.

(Although this article defines Zionism as a political movement among Jews, the term Zionist can be applied to any supporter of Zionism. Some Christians support Zionism for religious reasons: See Christian Zionism.)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You can't really answer this question. If you were to answer it, it would mainly be based on your religious belief, i.e. if you were Christian, Muslim, etc. You can't really say "yes, God still cares about them", or "no, God doesn't care about them", because we are all one big family, started by God. Therefore God cares for all his children, He doesn't just turn some of them over to Satan. So I personally believe that God never stops caring for humans of all races/religious beliefs.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Thank you Pisky 4 ure info on Zionism.

I agree with TheCatalyst also.

SHARE URE THOUGHTS!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
God cares for all humans, Jew or Christian, Muslim or Hindu, etc. We are all His, some of us sadly haven't realised this yet.

God doesn't break covenants, humans do. God doesn't go back on His word or promises. His covenant with the Jewish people still stands. They are the chosen ones, Jesus just expanded it to all who follow Him (i.e gentiles).

You can't blame the Jews for killing Jesus, we all blame ourselves for doing it. We as a race put Him on that cross. Do you really think that God would punish all the Jews because of a handful of them? Come now.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Then answered all the jews, and said, His blood [be] on us, and on our children.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ash,
So all the Jews of Israel were there eh? I guess Mary said this too, along with all the disciples? They were Jewish and were present, did they say it? No, and neither did all the Jews of Israel. Come now Ash.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Some people are blinded by ignorance, unfortunately. As we see here in this thread.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I AGREE WITH Cearbhall WHEN HE SAID: GOD DOES NOT BREAK COVENANTS.

I JUST THINK ITS WIERD THAT GOD HELPED JEWS AND NOT NOW????

ANY PEOPLE AGRE????

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
I don't believe that the holocaust was engineered by the Zionists, but they did take advantage of it for their own ends.

Yupp yupp and yupp.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
Some people are blinded by ignorance, unfortunately. As we see here in this thread.

Gee let me guess? you are Jewish right?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
God first of all judges each of us individually.

But let me ask you this?

Why did Jesus appear as a JEW?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   
NEO man, dont you know, by now, that Jesus was an african american

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
it seems the author of this thread deleted his post

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join