It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no civilisation on mars. Period.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
You have never seen or met someone more obsessed with images.

"Obsession".....

More than a fragrance.....

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I can't assume that people can separate a 4-5 ft long dead boy from surrounding rocks.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The rocks people really get angry when you blur out their precious rocks.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
And its highly questionable whether there's an advanced civilization on earth as well... at least an intelligent species besides the dolphin that is.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Here's 9 versions of the Dead Mars Boy. They are unretouched other than cropped and numbered.Note how some look like rocks. Nasa masking.
These are from Spirit rovers sols 105 + 106. They look different.Why? In #'s 1,2,5,9 I see a face above the BLACK PATCH on the RIGHT. Can anyone else tee that childish-looking face?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I see nothing but rocks. There's a rock about three miles from here, a natural formation that looks like snoopy.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I know most of you can't see this face,but it stands over the body.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
no there is a civilization on mars. They are thriving underground. THey need our help. I don't spend much time on the computer though because it is so bad for your energy.

Enough said, you'll see it soon enough I don't have to explain myself. The Reptilians are preparing to invade. And you better appreciate what you have now, because it's not going to last if you can not come to terms with this planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join