It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what not to do on a toilet!!!??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
i saw this and found it really weird
news.sky.com...

how can the skin grow around the toilet seat.

lets see what you guys think

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is quite the story.

Nobody would choose to remain on a toilet seat for any length of time, so I'm curious of this is a case of abuse and neglect. I can not imagine the embarrassment that this lady is in right now.

If this is a case of neglect on a dependent person, then I hope the culprit is truly held accountable for his actions.

Having read some of the other articles on this story, it doesn't appear to be direct abuse on behalf of the male individual. It seems that previous abuse in her life had resulted in a phobia, and one day she just decided not to leave the bathroom.

I sure hope this is a first for everybody who comes across this one.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
im wondering if she will need plastic surgury because of the excess skin on her bottom one surly it must be uncomfortable and she probally wont be able to get the excess skin and muscle in normal trousers.

i feel sorry for her, having a phobia so bad you cant move from one spot for over two years is terrible

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This truly is an insight into the human mind and how our perception can genuinely have a crippling effect on our ability to live a natural lifestyle.

As a child, I can remember my mother being dreadfully afraid of the most basic of human activities. She would fear going into some buildings by herself because she thought she might get locked in. I try to empathize, but unless you walk a mile in those shoes.. you never really do understand.

Given the details of this story, I'm sure she'll be a punch line for a lot of jokes.

And that's not fair.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
i think joking about this is terrible.

i just found it fasinating how the body can adapt so quickly like her skin and muscle growing around the toilet seat.

i can understand phobias i have one for elscators ever since i was a cjild and saw a shoe lace stuck in the top of one and thought a person had been swallowed by it and ever since i have to run and jump on to escalators and hop off the other end.
stupid i know but they really scare me.

new topics

top topics

join