It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience (Not a good one...)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hello

I've asked about this in another forum (another site) about an experience i had in the (what i believe) paranormal.

This happened in 2003, late summer.
We had our daughter who was at that time one year old, and three cats.

We went to bed quite early around 10 that night, both of was working and had to get up early.

It is kind of difficult to tell this but i'll do my best.

As i know it everyone dreams, so do i.
But something happened in my dream, something very evil somehow told me to do things in my dream, to my family.
What 'It' told me to do was, extremely difficult to go through it, but what happens after a while is that suddenly i am standing at watching my self doing these things.

The other me do exactly what this thing tells the other me to do with out objection, me the watcher try to protest but that didn't do anything.

This goes on for a while, and i am thinking to my self that i have to wake up.
I really have to concentrate to get out of that dream and wake up.

It was not any better waking up...
I feel this presence, very strong, and extremely evil.
(We have our room completely dark)
It stands out against the black by being even darker.
I have never been that afraid in my life, ever.
It stays above me like that for ten minutes, i try to wake my wife but nothing happened there untill ten minutes after it left.

As it is, i have no clue to what that was, or what it wanted.

Many wish to explain this as only being because of the dream i had, but i dont think so.
I've talked to many about this and never really gotten any good explanation to it, including a psychologist.

Anyone got any ideas?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'd suggest going to a psychiatrist, not a psychologist.

This isn't normal, but don't think that means it's paranormal. There are plenty of mundane explanations for such a dream/experience.

Just go see a psychiatrist and get to the bottom of it.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Sorry, was a psychiatrist i meant, the swedish gets in the way at times

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
hey... I don't really know what to say.
If you get bored, though ... You can check out my old and poorly written thread
... It is on topic ... but, like I said ... poorly written ...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
sorry for trying to push my old writings on ya
...but I'm having problems mustering up new material....

**edit**
yipe! I just re-read my old thread and it is even worse then I had remembered... I skipped alot of points ...that even I... should have been able to discern and focused alot on some worthless points... doh!

[edit on 17-3-2008 by WishI]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thought i was bored... but i wasn't that bored!

J/K

But i am not sure i see any kind of connection between these two threads though... Or did i miss something important?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Balez

lol... I hear ya, especially after reading it over again.
...There isn't much more connection than ... my belief that "the being" you "met" is the same being I spoke of in my thread...

It was dumb to post my thread here, I apologize, my thread doesn't even cover half of the things that a human could discern from these beings.
Anyway,
They suck...... and humans are doomed unless they are kind........
which, I am pretty sure, they are both. (like humans:good&bad) So be careful.... you may have an enemy or an ally hanging around you.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It really didn't give the impression of being friendly in any way though...
I can not say for certain, but if i had not woken up from that, i might have snapped totally and done some very very bad things.

The thing is, for ten minutes after this thing left our apartment i was so afraid i didn't even dare to get up from bed to turn the lights on, nor could i wake my wife up within those ten minutes...

I know there are alot of psycological explanations for something like this...

But i dont believe that to be the explanation to this though.

It might have something to do with my family have been fiddling witht the paranormal and stuff (i have also) but as to my knowledge they have never encountered something like this.

Oh, three days after this encounter i saw, three large black dogs, great dane type, but alot bigger, more like a smal horse....

I guess it will remain a mystery....
Unless i am crazy afterall...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I live with these beings (they bother me 24/7).
Though, I can not say for sure that I live with the same "species" that you encountered.

The "ghosts" I have to live with can mess with my mind and any and all of my emotions are under their control...

and that is the part that all men fall to... (well... not all)
IT IS THE POINT WE NEED TO EDUCATE OUR CHILDREN AND SELVES TOO.
It is the scary part... the part that leads to suicide.... torment.... etc...
-Both of those things are connected to our minds and emotions.

They can read your mind, weave dreams for you, arouse you more then you've ever been, .......etc.................................

When people say that you don't know what you're getting into (....when messing with the occult.....) I am pretty sure that they are talking about the "ghosts" mind control ability.

Not to mention we humans can't seem to defend ourselves ... other than striving for and becomming strong minded/willed.

We are (seemingly) helpless against them, just as a tiny animal is against us.... (though, a little different ... We can not even touch a "ghost" but an animal who can touch us... doesnt have any better chance).
errr....sorry.... I am ranting... and you probably don't need to hear this from me (an unknowing young fool who just wants to speak his undefined mind).

Though, I do want to add...

If you read the part about mind control...

That is where any confrontations will be.
and from what you wrote , it seems you have already experienced it.

It isn't like lifting weights exactly... (getting stronger minded).
And I have no idea where you could go to practice control over your mind (besides when the "ghost" messes with you).

arg.... this post is all messy.... I am a horrible writer I apologize.

Anyone else reading this? and also know of the fight in the mind?
I think I remember something from christianity about the battle being in our hearts and minds.... Not to mention the christian mentioning of our bodies being temple (which I now know first hand.... The ones I live with... the "ghosts" ....seem to hang out inside of me....................some of them).

I can't even touch these beings...or make them go away, they just laugh at me or continue their "playing" with me .... it sucks.... no way to fight them ....besides maybe .....science or "chi" ........... the only real means I can see is not fighting them... but resisting them..... untill you die....

I wouldn't know first hand this part I am going to say, but....

even if you are strong willed, mind mastered, integrid, etc.....

they will probably just leave you alone and go for the weaker minded people close to you....leaving you in maybe an even worse situation.......

.....I wonder why we havnt found any way for training our childrens minds... and our own.... ...erg....rambling....sorry Balez... I will try to edit this and clean it up.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WishI

Dont worry about your typing skills

Have you tried going trough with a cleansing?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Balez

no... I have not... I did start a thread awhile back, asking for "ghosts" hanging around humans that are reading my thread to help me out.... ....I had no luck though, and the mods eventually deleted my thread becuase I was offensive..... lame....

to be honest, I don't believe it will work... (a human cleansing you) unless the cleanser is using kind spirits to rid people of evil ones...or even just plain unwanted ones..

I wouldn't right it off yet though..... ( maybe a human with super powerful chi could force them away..... but then they could just come back.....)

anyway,

I feel for you... and the mind control I was talking about is where they will get you.....

they got me in that area... millions of times over ...and I don't even want to say what they have made me do ...(which...I have spoken with them about it... ..and thanks to them.. ..I see that it was my fault... even if they pushed the matter forward and put the idea in my mind in the first place.....)

darn mind.....

why didnt school teach me that some spirit would come along and make me think I wanted to hurt myself? I could have trained or something............

I know some of this info is around...

but now that I am talking about it with you, I think that I don't see enough of it. (info to help you control your own mind and defeat the spirits on the only playing field we can both play on......errr..... or something)

school teaches you knowledge ...but not so much how to use it.....
They teach that you have a mind... and they teach that you have feelings...
but not that they are malleable by some godly spirit...

.....I swear these spirits have some kind of pact with society to not teach about controlling your own mind and emotions.. to make us easier prey : P

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
response to OP:
I had a friend of mine in high school that I hung out with when I was sixteen.
He ended up in prison when he was 21 for trying to kill his father while the father was asleep.
I never talked to him after this happened, but I did pretty close to before it.
He may not have gone to a regular prison. More likely a place for the criminaly insane.
He showed me a notebook that he had written down some sort of special messages he had recieved, into.
I asked him if he wrote it in code. It made no sense.
My point: you pretty much have to go along with these intities for a while, before going completely over the edge, to kill your family.
You are doing the right thing to resist this evil influince, and it is a good sign that you have the ability to tell that it is evil.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WishI

Well one solution could be any of the so called witches of today that have alot of experience in these things, wiccans or any other pagans, or you could try and ask any of the smaller deitys to help you (usually an offering is needed).

The spirits i have encountered usually dont like any sort of deity getting involved in their buisness.
Some even flee if you try and contact satan
(not reccomended thou).

Alot of the spirits/ghosts dont care much for the christian god though, they disapear for a while but usually come back.
But with another deity you can make a pact and it will keep it/them away.

But as i said, contact a witch

The one i talked with could read auras, everything went fine till she did that, she kind of kicked me out of her home.... heh

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I feel a bit weird and I wish a little bit that I hadn't posted ... The "ghosts" around me joked with me a bit and made un easy....

I have no idea if they can talk to eachother from far away or anything.

and I know that "ghosts" kill people probably every day... but still ... since you are here talking with me... I just want to say be careful ...or more so.... vigilant in the mind.

it doesn't have to be a tiring 24/7 watch.... but just remember the feelings you had when you encountered this..... if you notice those feelings.... your basicly effed..... they can mess with your judgement and make you not notice your being crazy.... and also, don't just look out for the feelings you remember from your first experience, becuase they have TONS of feelings to hit you with.... ....alot are not even feelings... and you will have to look out for them with logic......... though, it is possible to defeat their control.... It is hard... and with them being able to pervert your logic... you might not even know.... ugh.. im rambling.... ...I hope you're up for the challenge .........though, they might not ever mess with you.... ... it seems to be on your doorstep

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Balez

lol...

...man, I tell you... I have heard the things you have said alot of times before, but comming from you, they were a bit more believable.....

you sound a bit more knowing then I originally thought.... my last post may have been a bit premature

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WishI

Sorry about your problem. You remind me of another friend of mine, named Mark.
He lived at my house for a while, but after I moved away, he ended up living at someone's house who ended up murdering him.
Very sad, and I do not blame his mother, and other people, for thinking that I let him down and did not give him the help that he needed.
Sorry about that, but I have my own like to deal with.
There were demons that worked to defeat me.
Just when I would get to the point of getting to be able to teach him how to get a grip on his feelings, the demons would do something to stop me.
Maybe I was weak, to let them interfere, but it is what it is.
I do not know if this is the topic to discuss on this thread, but I am concerned.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WishI
reply to post by Balez

lol...

...man, I tell you... I have heard the things you have said alot of times before, but comming from you, they were a bit more believable.....

you sound a bit more knowing then I originally thought.... my last post may have been a bit premature

Haha, not knowing enough, i'm a searcher for knowledge

The thing is though, that the biggest religion on the world really dont iff these beings much, strange huh

Well since having contacted certain things in the realms there is alot of concentration needed.
I'm not sure they could get into it that easily

Oh, meditation might be a good thing, trying to find your guide, they usually have good advice, unless it's been scared away.

But anyways, this thing i encountered.... I've experienced alot of things, but that experience was... scary beyond anything....

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Demons are nasty things, prefferably you stay away from them

The thing about demons is, you can't make them stop, well unless you have some very powerfull allies.
But usually you need to find the source, they are like contractors, you hire them to do a job they do it untill they are done, usually no matter what.

Their prize is high though.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

sorry to hear of your friend... I hope that person who effed him got what they deserved......

not that you need to hear it from me....
but dont forget...
Don't blame yourself! .............unless you are using it for fuel.

I don't know what you've done and gone through, but you are stronger than I am for one. And you have done more (from what I've read) than most ever even could. ........if only our words could do more.....
....if only we had the power of spirits.... (drawing pictures in peoples minds, the power to force understanding)

like trying to make your kid take a bath or do their homework..... near impossible!... but a spirit comes along and boom ( no doubt easy for them) all of sudden they WANT to do it.... ....not fair!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The evil only showed you what it is capable of. It did not make you do anything. Since you observed but did not partake, your emotions were tested. Show no emotion and the evil fades away.

Now, you have this in memory for 5 years and it must be troubling you. Know you won the encounter and think of it as a reminder you won. The evil works in a waking state as well as dream state. I call evil the archons and as you see below in my sig, that is more true than can be believed.

Every human being has had evil call upon them to attempt manipulation for the archons evil benefit. That is why we see so many people troubled by life. They have a hard time dealing with the rulers of principalities such as these in our realm.

They are here in others and they enter the soul into there realm where they plant ideas and thoughts to experience suffering and misery brought on by the weak of mind who fail to resist there agenda. They can harm you if you allow it and to stand to fight them in there realm, one has to know not to show emotions.

Resist the thoughts for now and be calm, that is all I can offer. It will eventually subside and you will forget.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WishI

Here is the story.
I do not know it so well because I do not live in that town, anymore.
Mark ended up dead. He knew one of my friends who was living in a building he built on this guy's property.
It was not really this guy's property, but belonged to his father who only lived there part time.
Conflict stated when this other, mutual friend moved out of the little house he had built.
Mark decided to stay, but the land owner did not like him, and ended up shooting him.
The man came up with an alibi.
Mark's mother kept putting signs up all over town saying, "Who killed Mark?"
She did not give up, and after a few years, the man could not stand it and he confessed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join