It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Drugs? Sure if you say so.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ex-DEA Claims CIA Imported Cocaine

www.youtube.com...

So what did everyone think the job of the DEA and the CIA was?
of course they were/are bringing drugs into the US, you can't possibly believe they want to stop all of the money flowing around the country, can you?
Not to mention drug money may be the only thing keeping some south american countries semi-stable.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I have met CIA pilots that flew secret missions with contraband. My father was a drug smuggler and is now in jail. All the drug smugglers are in jail and they have been replaced with a different sort of smuggler. This new smuggler has a boss in the government. They operate with immunity. They all carry guns. My father never carried a gun, not even in the Korean War. It is a very bad thing when those who enforce laws profit from the breaking of the same laws.
I find it strange that coc aine was used to fight communism while was also used to fight capitalism.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You should read Mr Nice by Howard Marks. He talks in great depths about his involvement with the CIA, DEA, IRA and MI6. The CIA were, and arguably still are, deeply into drug smuggling.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Just a little bit of clues to how Corrupt Governments really are. I am not only saying American Government, because they are not the only ones. Yet they probably are the most Dirty out of the bunch.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Why does somebody post this like every day? Come on people search.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon

for a similar topic? for a nice girl? Search for what?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4

Originally posted by Choronzon

for a similar topic? for a nice girl? Search for what?

The youtube clips of cia guys admitting to drug trade by the govt. The same clips get posted almost daily.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
They should get posted daily. Not only here either.

top topics

join