It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could go back in time to witness any UFO sighting, which would it be?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hey I like this idea. If I were able to go back and see what really happened on any event, it would have to be Roswell, without a doubt. Think about it. Being able to see the original debris field and inspect the material that mystified so many witnesses, and of course stuff some of it in your pocket to bring back with you. Then if it was a real UFO crash with aliens, I would see if there was one that was still alive and get him out of there so the Military can't have him. What I would do with him after that, I don't know, but I imagine if you could talk to him I'd have about a few million questions.

On the other hand if it turned out to be just a Mogul balloon with no aliens then think of how many spin off stories that could be debunked. Everything from Col. Corso to MJ12 documents would be proved wrong. That would also be valuable information.

If I could go back but you couldn't bring anything back with you, I would get some of the material and bury it somewhere safe. Then it would still be there when I came back, and you would just go dig it up and have your proof. If your going to dream, might as well dream big.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
the eisienhower meeting ,or the treaty sighning

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Any of the big abductions, just to see what really went down.

Travis Walton
Betty and Barney Hill
Hickson and Parker

A non-abduction but possibly equally interesting

Lonnie Zamora

Those would be my picks exactly. Big reward either way. If we discover the mechanism that caused the report of abduction in those cases, being the strongest, then we could apply it to other cases. If they were proved then the ET hypothesis gets a big boost or is unequivocal. If disproved it blows abductions by non-terrestrial entities out of the water.

I might also like to get a birds-eye view of what Whitley Strieber says happened to him.

The Zamora case is big, also. If shown to be a military craft, maybe we coul get some idea just how advanced (or not) their programs are.

Roswell would be good, but not the aftermath. It would only be probative if you could see it happening, see the crashing and the occupants coming out of the craft.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join