It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you sacrifice for disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
And I think it is tied in with the fact that they're preparing to wipe us out.

I guess that could be the ultimate playbook. What if there were never aliens and all these flying saucers are military black ops? Now think about the flying saucers coming out and wiping out people left and right until the world is left in ruins. The blame would be the aliens did it when in fact our own government did it.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I would not disagree with a word you said. I'm not arguing the promise of free energy. It is there and it could be used, but my point is that it won't happen over night. And further more, we only have tid bits of information about this kind of stuff. I just don't want people to paint a rosy picture of what is and isn't disclosure...Too many people make that mistake, and that sort of thing could disappoint alot of people.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest
Hypothetically assuming that you wanted the truth to come out, what would you give up or sacrifice if you knew in doing so, the world could have disclosure?

Is it really up to the government to disclose the facts? Do they speak for us as citizens or do we?

Nothing,not a jot!
It`s our given right to know about and understand this phenomenon.
And if it`s any worth,I`d have all those still alive,that have kept this
from us for so long,lined up against a wall!
Yea I`m a compassionate being,and keeping this subject from the populace is nothing more than a crime against humanity!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wilsonfrisk
My left testicle.

Ha. No. Seriously people, there are not any aliens here. It is all government propaganda. You need to get a hold of yourselves. These people are prepared to begin wiping us out.

I surely agree with you that they're preparing to wipe us out. I do not, however, believe there are no aliens and it's all hype. There is enough credible evidence in my book to conclude that aliens are there. At least, I give it a 95% chance.

But I respect that you have your own view and would consider any argument you put forth towards support of your statements.

Well, it is pretty heavily documented that the government has put a concerted effort into trying to convince people to believe in aliens.

The CIA worked with sci-fi movie directors in the 50s, for instance. Also, in the Club of Rome's book "The First Global Revolution", they talk about how they had discussed if they would be able to stage an alien invasion in order to bring about a global government, but then the say there hasn't been enough propaganda to be sure people would actually believe in an alien invasion, and they have decided to go with global warming instead.

The Rothschilds and other foundations were very tied into the futurist society, where all of the big sci-fi writers got their directions for what to include in their stories.

Basically, the main purpose of the "alien agenda" is to

a.) help in the New Age religion, and

b.) act as cover for the fact that we have all of these government space planes flying around everywhere.

It is all a giant psy-op.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Humans will not be, even after disclosure, a Star Trek like race of beings. At least not within the decade of disclosure. These things take generations of new physics and systems training and education. This is not going to be a one day affair, the infrastructure is not already there. It's preliminary at best..So get your head out of the clouds.

why not?
As far as I can see we are more than capable of exploration,
to say we are not is is agreeing with those that would halt our
progress as a species no?
We are MORE than ready,we are a diverse race of beings and the visitors see this,yes it will take a couple of generations to get us used to the fact,but whats to stop us now, apart from the cabal and elitist plutocrats,who look after their own ?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye

I guess that could be the ultimate playbook. What if there were never aliens and all these flying saucers are military black ops? Now think about the flying saucers coming out and wiping out people left and right until the world is left in ruins. The blame would be the aliens did it when in fact our own government did it.

Then you are only playing in to the hands of those that wish to de-populate
the world,for their own purposes.
There may well be a fake invasion scenario played out,but that is all it will be FAKE,and the psychological warfare programme will finally be seen for what it really is,a chance to control the population.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by Elmer_Dinkley]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well, if disclosure meant paying X amount of dollars to see what they've been hiding from us all of these years, I might be willing to pay what I can. How much disclosure would I get for say: $2,000 ?

Would I get to party with some alien female in one of their ships on a guided tour of our solar system? Hopefully she isn't acid based.

Just think; personal disclosure with a keepsake video kept in a government vault for you to look at once a year.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I wouldn't give up a darn thing for disclosure, I might sign a non-disclosure agreement though.

Quite frankly I hope there are no aliens and we're all a bit tapped in the head. I would love to find out that there are no actual conspiricies.

I can't believe that though. There is too much information that simply can't be explained away. Still,

I go to UFO conventions because they fascinate me. I read everything I can on the events, especially the odd events, of this world because they fascinate me. I try to stay up to date on all and any information I can find, because it fascinates me.

That doesn't mean I'm going to give anything up though.

If the aliens want to contact me, they probably have a phone book and can give me a call.

My point here is quite simple:

It is OK to chase the truth and try to find out what is going on. It is not OK to let these things interfere with your life or to start giving up parts of your life because you think you may be on to something.

If it fascinates you, go out and have fun. If you become obsessed, it's time to take a break.

I would not give up even a moment of my life for disclosure. I will always chase it though.

There is a difference.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Elmer_Dinkley

They already control us. We do what they say or go to jail. Yes we have certain freedoms that we can exercise but when it comes down to it we are controlled. That's why I won't sacrifice a thing and could really care less about disclosure. I'm more focused on my family ( kids ) then on worrying about disclosure.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Elmer_Dinkley

I've allowed room for this as well. If you re-read my post I don't make extremes my coin of play. Yes we will advance, but people seem to think that all of our woes will go away the morning after disclosure. Which is unrealistic.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'd give my old Atari

... id even mail it too

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I would love to sacrifice every user who has posted a dumb pointless topic. I guess that's up to the admins. I don't need disclosure, I just want to know more about them.

Maybe one could contact me, and I can write a lame and meaningless book so I can attend all the UFO conventions with the jipys just to make a buck.

David Ike & Barbra Marciniak can suck it.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I am going to sacrifice zilch

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

Has it got so bad that now were talking about sacrifice for disclosure. This thread takes the cake..

I don't think we are the ones that require sacrifice. It's the lying governments and power brokers that will need to sacrifice their credibility. Nuff said! Already too many threads dedicated to the subject.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I would say....

- My SUV
- maybe my left nutt
- defiantly my left leg or arm
- and most of all I would give up my fight to prove it all true. because it would be.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wilsonfrisk
It is all a giant psy-op.

You may be right. This is something I have considered, and I do give it some probability. But I have been very interested in this subject for a very long time, and I give a higher probability to the idea that it's psyops that is the psyop...

For one thing, psyops does not explain the statistically ridiculous number of suspicious and weird deaths among UFO researchers. If it's psyops, why kill investigators? Easier to plant stuff and use them to advance the UFO psyop.

And the number of credible witnesses of things (many who die suspicious and weird deaths...).

Maybe one day we'll know for sure.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
I would not disagree with a word you said. I'm not arguing the promise of free energy. It is there and it could be used, but my point is that it won't happen over night. And further more, we only have tid bits of information about this kind of stuff. I just don't want people to paint a rosy picture of what is and isn't disclosure...Too many people make that mistake, and that sort of thing could disappoint alot of people.

Well, true. Not overnight. But the transition from energy as money and direct energy will be faster than you seem to think it will be. I give it 10 years tops.

If we still lived in a world of limited communication, that frame would be much larger, but today, if easy instructions for an interim device were broadcast, scant months would go by as many of us built these things, and then more of them, to sell initially (money would NOT disappear for a while). And there would go the home heating, the car running, the shipping energy, the grocery store running, and on and on.

Oh, if people had free energy and a way to get it, it would spread like wildfire. Too many are fed up with the costs.

So I have faith that it would be a swift and bloodless coup.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
Well, if disclosure meant paying X amount of dollars to see what they've been hiding from us all of these years, I might be willing to pay what I can. How much disclosure would I get for say: $2,000 ?

Well, lemme see here. I'll give you the Special Q Clearance Level Package and throw in the Wright-Patterson Basement Photo File at no extra charge!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I wouldn't give up a darn thing for disclosure, I might sign a non-disclosure agreement though.

Me too. I have often thought about this as a first step to disclosure. Those who really wanna know the truth could sign non-disclosures. Only problem is how would the govt. monitor the millions of people who sign these? Everyone would know the same thing, but not be allowed to tell each other.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I elect that i would give up either my left eye, my left arm, or my left testicle (up to two of the above) for disclosure.

Still - i'd feel a bit worried in doing so, considering i would need my all my arms and ocular bio-devices intact if the Aliens decide to throw things to the wall.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join