It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Best Pick Up Lines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Alright Ladies And Gents -

Spencer Tracy and I are looking for your best pick lines. Show us what you got and we will discuss it on the next BTS Mix Show!

Here is what I've got:

"Woman - you remind me of a prize winning bass. I don't know whether I should mount you or eat you."

"Your legs must be tired, because you have been running through my mind ALL day."

Think these are lame? Show me up and post your best!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
here are a few

See my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I'm cute

I was wondering if you have a moment to spare for me to hit on you

Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package

I'm new in town and can't find my way around; could I have directions to your place

dont use these:

Did you know women are like parking spots? All the good ones are taken and the rest are handicapped. Which are you

How would you like your eggs for breakfast: scrambled, boiled or fertilized
You might as well sleep with me because I'm going to tell everybody we did it anyway

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
uhm I haven't used a pick up line in years usually they just come to me, anyway here goes there old like me.

I lost my phone number, can I have yours?

Is it hot in here or is it just you?

If I told you, you had a sexy body, would you hold it against me?

[edit on 12/4/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Ever tried those weird prickly condoms?

[edit on 12/4/2008 by Nyorai]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Ok here are a few...

1)Do you drink a lot of Snapple? Because you look like you're made from the best stuff on Earth.
2)I must be a hunter, because I just found a fox.
3)I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.
4)If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
After talking for a while say "You're boring me... Is your friend more fun?" Oh how they bite!

All right darlin' get ya coat you've pulled.

Nice ass! Can I wear it as a hat?

MonKey

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
when ya gon let me
?

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Oh so you like sleeping? I like sleeping too! We should do it together sometime!

lol!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I would strut up to the chick really casual like.
I would then look her in the eye, Pop my collar and say

" How about you come back to my place because i want to plow you. "

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I have lines, though they aren't the corny type of pickup lines. I don't like to set myself up to getting shot down opening, it's like I covertly ask stuff. For instance.

Do you chat on your cell phone? I was thinking I could get your number and send you texts. (Covert, instead of can I have your number, you are making it less direct by making the whole thing come across more of a texting hobby friendship, these can turn into alot more. This is really good if you notice her texting on the phone, most all of them do nowadays.)

If you see her texting you can say something like, "Hey, I do a bit of texting myself, would you mind texting sometime? Yes, can I get your number? (See you open it by breaking the ice, then you don't come on too strong. She doesn't have enough evidence that you want to do anything other then be a text buddy.)

After you get her number and start texting her I think it's good to text like once or twice a day. Something like what you up to, if she says I am going to a movie with a friend, you could say it's been such a long time since Ive been to a movie, go and have yourself a good time.) By saying it this way you are hinting you would like to go, but that she'd have to want you to come.

I thought you were going to walk me out to my car. (See how this is phrased, if I said will you walk me to my car then this is too direct, if at the first response she indicates no, then I can easily recover like, guess not.)

The last girl I was with actually noticed I say stuff in that fashion, she thought it was fun.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by brickhouse32

I have lines, though they aren't the corny type of pickup lines. I don't like to set myself up to getting shot down opening, it's like I covertly ask stuff. For instance.

Ahh someone with some game. Impressive.

I have used this one with some success.. Try going to a public place where people walk. I have gone to a lake (high traffic public park) with a 2.8 mile trail around it. I approach a girl and say: "Excuse me. Hi, my walking partner wasn't able to make it today. Mind if I join you for some company?"

It should be noted not to approach the girl from behind. Always initiate this while they are walking towards you.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chupacabraboy

LMAO Chupa, now those first few were hilarious...I love the UPS one, if some guy had hit on me with that one I'd have laughed and prolly...well who knows depending on what he looked like...

Great thread Doc...going back to read the rest, I had to post this to Chupa I was laughing so hard....

OMG the ass for a hat one...lmao...men sheesh, you all are too funny, when I was reading this thread I could kind of determine the age of the man posting by how old the pick up lines were, some of you need to update your game

[edit on 13-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
ya ^^ i kinda got it from family guy remember steiwie? *bottle of baby powder in crothch*"its just me and my package, ya just my package"

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
1. Gee, that's a nice set of legs, what time do they open?

2. Hey...somebody farted. Let's get out of here.

3. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hey woman! Does this smell like chloroform to you?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Infiltrator

LMAO Alien....

I have actually heard that one ...too funny. Scary, but funny.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Alien Infiltrator nailed the best line

I think most pick up lines are lame and feel bad when people try to use them

some funny ones (well I thought they were funny)

"So are we going to get hammered and do weird stuff or not"

"You smell beautiful" - this was said after some dude walked up to random chick and smelled her hair

"Hey baby you wanna come back to my place and cook while I drink and play COD4"

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
"Hello ma'am, I have a question that I was thinking you may be able to answer for me.... are those real?!"

"So... 5 dollars sound good?"

"Wow, you can really wrap your lips around that bottle"

"Excuse me, can you break a hundred?"

----
Just a quick note... I've never said these, they're just for laughs!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join