It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Original STS-75/80 Footage. Where is it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
What's up ATS people!

I'm currently looking for the original footage from the STS-Missions 75 and 80 and possibly a third of which I don't know the name. I want to have a closer look at them and the youtube version are pretty bad quality so any help on where to find the original (or atleast higher quality) footage would be great!

So far I have found the original footage of the STS-80 mission (formation over africa)

I still need the STS-75 footage (Thether incident) and a third one , of which I don't know which mission it was, so I included an image...maybe someone knows which mission it was.

Here's the image :

Yes I have used the search function and I've also googled the whole night and still I couldn't find anything.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is your best bet:

/ywbglu

It's not that much better quality than what is available on you-tube, but still worth having if you are interested in the tether footage etc. IMO

Edit to add: The pic you posted won't load, but I can tell you that the DVD has 4 segments, one of which is the tether, another is the formation over Africa, and there is also footage of the space station with the "super fast" phenomena. I forget the term that the guy who "hacked" into the NASA downlink to obtain the footage used - that is also a must see vid if you have not already seen it. Unfortunately the interview is no longer available on google/you-tube (at least the link I had for it).

[edit on 19-3-2008 by C.H.U.D.]

Edit to add: The company that made/distributed the DVD is no more, so second hand is the only way you can get your hands on a copy. Be warned that there is also a seller on E-bay selling cheap copies, but they are slightly reduced resolution.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I showed that to everyone I knew back when I first saw it like summer of 07 or something and I can't find it anywhere either. You might just try searching david sereda

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Is that not footage of STS-48 from september 1991? Sure looks like it anyway...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IronDogg

IronDogg,

Are you referring to the link I posted?

That DVD contains footage from a number of STS missions, not only STS 75/80. Unfortunately, the DVD doesn't say which is which during playback.

new topics

top topics

join