It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What does the government think or say about this site?
I think it is amazing and a great way to inform the citizens of
America.

This conspiracy started many decades ago and have now
reached the point of complete take-over. What can we
do?

Do the conspiracy perpetrators realize they are playing right into
God's hand concerning the antichrist and 2nd coming of Jesus?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I wonder that also. We must remember that in America we are the government. So you are asking what people think.
Has there ever been anything that was really top secret and got leaked here?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Faithful4Him

Welcome to ATS.

Before the Internet we had newspapers and other media to spread conspiracy theories. I imagine even some cave drawings may tell of conspiracy.

Conspirators have been functioning since the beginning of man. Think Pearl Harbour if you want to investigate conspiracy matters. The list goes on.

You too Brutus? Was that not a conspiracy?

Conspiracy is not going to take over anything. People will continue to conspire until the end of time.

I don't know what the government thinks of ATS. We may be a bit like a fly, annoying but not harmful.

Dizzie

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

That is something that we at ATS are not going to discuss in the public domain.

ATS is an alternative discussion site, government(s) may read our threads but have no interest in what we say or do.

It is not like we go protesting or other activists activities. All we do is come together and discuss the fact. Not every member believes everything is a conspiracy, most of us are sceptics not believers.

I mean, an ATS member did successfully prove a plane did hit the pentagon

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I would think that the government covertly monitors this site VERY closely, and although it may not challenge the site as a whole routinely places members on lists of possible anything they might possibly be, including enemies of the state, in support of the people over the government, caution is advised. People disappear every day

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DwnitsDwn

I think you need to stop being too paranoid.

No one in the years I've been posting here has disappeared.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

At least no one you were informed of ....right?
Perhaps no one you even noticed. All I suggest is caution , how much if any is your own business.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DwnitsDwn

Again, you are way too paranoid.

You know why no one has disappeared? I'll let you in on a secret..

Not everyone here believes everything is a conspiracy. Many do not support the idea of 9/11 being an inside job (That's one example). We approach theories with an opened mind at ATS

In fact, I feel the sceptics are the majority here.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I disappear all the time...

I always come back though...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I'm pretty much a skeptic on a lot of subjects here as well, I don't think we are being invaded by space aliens, I don't believe Bigfoot bit your grandma, I don't think little beings from other dimensions are crossing into our space and eating our babies, but I do believe our government is becoming a dictatorship, and using fear to pass laws to reinforce their strength. And I do believe that any organization , public or private with that many resources , does everything it can to protect its power possession and wealth. I also believe that anyone who thinks differently is buying into the Idea that they cant, or wont, or is part of it and doing damage control

new topics

top topics

join