It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The assassination of a Sylph.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
br.youtube.com...

Now,I've never even heard of these things before today,so forgive me if this has been posted before (I did a little search,doesn't look like this has been mentioned before) The question I ask is. Is the bloke who made this video on drugs,or is he just another truth seeker.

(I'm going to go with option a for now)

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
OK, I have to say that in the video all I saw was a cloud dissipating. The weird straight line that he says was a death ray does seem a little perfect to be natural, but then I have absolutely no clue about atmospheric phenomena, so it's possible that pressure changes, whatever, could be responsible for such a straight line in the sky.

Sylphs are meant to be the aerie spirits (fire has salamanders, water has undines and earth has gnomes). Don't know if I buy this though, of it's just a guy who likes his clouds too much.

In the comments he says that the sylph was "looking straight at" him. I don't know how he can tell - where are its eyes?

Of course, I do love believing weird theories, so, what the hell, for the next couple of days, I'm gonna keep an eye out on the clouds to see if I can spot a sylph. It'd be cool if it were true.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
yes,well it's good to keep an open mind. And until a cloudy type person comes on here to explain that line "death ray" (do doo de dodo) phenominom. Then we can't say for sure what that is.

There is a kind of face in the cloud,and it does look like it's screaming/in pain.But that's hardly unusual for a cloud to look like something. Our brains work that way,making little pictures in things.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I dunno about you, but I know that our brains arent the ones playing tricks on us..... sure.... we can see pictures out of dots... use our imagination, etc....

but the tricks are from the trickster spirits... They LOVE drawing pictures (atleast the ones that hang around me anyway) and they are all up in our minds..... leaving me to know. what i just said

new topics

top topics

join