It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Music Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I stumbled across this video a while back and find it one of the most important yet least talked about subjects in our time.

Please watch with an open mind i look forward to hearing mixed reviews.

Part 1 "They Sold Their Soul For Rock N' Roll

Google Video Link

Part 2 "They Sold Their Soul For Rock N' Roll

Google Video Link

Part 3 "They Sold Their Soul For Rock N' Roll

Google Video Link

Part 4 "They Sold Their Soul For Rock N' Roll

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I am so unbelievably offended by this. How dare this man say he's speaking truth when he's blatantly changing the context of this music and making it something that it's not. How dare he take the actions of a few and immediately place those negative connotations on a larger group of people that had NOTHING to do with it. Just because two morons can't contain their own actions does not mean that you can slander an entire genre of music and everything it encompasses. Now he's comparing rock music to Communism? This is just lunacy...I'm done with this. And people gave me flack for the "Dumb as hell" thread. Ugh.

How about I post some videos showing the violence and intolerance that have defined Christianity since its inception? Better yet, let's find some videos of your Holy ones sexually molesting little boys!

"My fellow Americans, we will no longer be oppressed by the fascism of Christianity"

You're God-damn right.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
@ 18:58 - "The facts you are about to see will more than speak for themselves. But in an ever-shifting, ever-changing world there really is one true and sure plumline that we can invariably trust to guide us and give us the REAL story, to give us the SURE truth. And that is the Bible."

Really?! REALLY?! You can't take faith and turn it into fact. It just doesn't work...ever. EVER. I think I'm going to be sick.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Wow sorry to hear your so offeneded obviously you missed the section on Alister Crowley and his major influence on music.
Put aside your thoughts on Christianity and look at this for what it is and that it's the only documentary looking at a major world influence no where else discusses this subject because we all to easily push it to the side and say "its just music".

and your point about Christianity well i will reply with this.

I am so unbelievably offended by this. How dare this man say he's speaking truth when he's blatantly changing the context of this religion and making it something that it's not. How dare he take the actions of a few and immediately place those negative connotations on a larger group of people that had NOTHING to do with it. Just because two morons can't contain their willies does not mean that you can slander an entire religion and everything it encompasses. Now he's comparing music to Christianity? This is just lunacy...I'm done with this. And don't give me flack for the "Dumb as hell" reply. Ugh.

Anyways thanks for the reply and I'm sorry you couldn't find one bit of useful information in 4 hours of footage.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Ah, i see another fool has acheived an inspirational level of knowledge over the issue but had no way to communicate his feelings on it other than to dress it up in his own social bullcrap so he could at least get his friends to listen to it.

Anyway - let this be a lesson for all you, keep your damn social inspirations to yourself if you don't know how to communicate them.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Yes Indeed On MUSIC and Sounds itself there is A unnoticeable Mystery to the majority that they Don't even know what's the Secret on it. Oooopss. Am I mistaken this Words or Confusing you all.

Naaaaahhhhh' The Signature below Will Clear all The Confusions

www.neave.tv...

Oh Yeah...This is Funny and some kind annoying to others

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Manson rips bibles on stage and gets ovations saying "Kill god, Kill your parents."

Horrid.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by topsecretombomb]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
It's Alright let Them be Just Don't Kill Many Lives and Soul of People there is Root of all about this Music Issue. Lucifer Disobey GOD and Did not Praise Him Anymore and He Lucifer now Satan Drag along many Fallen Angels to rebel against GOD.
Satan got Trip By His Own EGO

tripping hard falling down onto the ground
cause I can't stand up
and I can't fall down
and I'm somewhere in the middle of this

"you had this look that of an angel
it was such a bad disguise
when you drink it makes you angry
when I drink I want you more and more and more"

www.azlyrics.com...

Music is Good for the Body & SOUL also
I guess this Words can meet us in the Middle

[edit on 18-3-2008 by johnb1]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Just thought id make a few quick comments because i really do feel that this is one of the theifs in the night that we are all so unaware of. I really don't want people to think that the only music that is evil is rock music i see it that these guys are a lot more upfront and in your face about it in a naive arrogant and stupid way. on the other side tho the way Christian music is going these days is nothing to be proud about either the way i look at it its music in general. I bet that the majority of you reading this would most likely have some sort of music going through your headphones and i bet your taking no notice of whats even playing or the lyrics they are saying its just somethin that easily blendes into our lives and we take no notice of it yet no matter what you are listening to it is in some way effecting the way you think and feel on either a conscious or subsconscious level.
i just believe music is very powerful and the devil knows it don't forget he was the original choir boy i feel its his favorite instrument to use in the war he has waged.
Now apologies for the rant i just feel as if no body seems to realize or care about the effect music has on us think back to all the life changing moments the 60's for example a perfect time where music just took control and changed an entire generation
Well i said id make this quick so ill leave it of by saying that we all just need to watch what we opens our ears up to and watch even more what our kids listen to and don't let the excuse of "its just music" continue.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This is absolute nonsense. It's akin to saying "Hitler spoke, so therefor anyone who speaks is as evil as Hitler". Music is just a way to express something.

Why does ATS put up with such nonsensical suggestions as this?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Its nothing like that it would be the same as putting hitlers hate message on loop for an hour and listening to it with some trance tune playing in the background

And your right because it is a way of expressing something like your world view, religion, political stance or even sometimes the way that you hate God. Do you not understand the concept that music can be made to put you in a trance like state hence open up your subconscious for what ever the singer might be saying.

This is exactly the reason i see this as such a big problem because people just see music as nothing but some good tunes to listen to which has no effect on them whatsoever.
Im pretty sure its the same for everyone when your in a bad mood you put on some music to get into a better mood hmm thats strange sounds like that would mean the music just changed the way you feel.

Sorry Dave if this is still just absolute nonsense to you. i guess in your case ignorance is bliss.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Makes complete sense to me i understand tho why its so hard for people to beileve we are all just so trapped by music and its the one thing we all just really don't want to let go. Its fair enough just try not let it effect you

new topics

top topics

join