It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will never be another one world government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Those who are familiar with the book of Daniel should know of the dream that King Nebuchadnezzar had of the statues that represented the world's empires. If you want an in depth reading and explanation there are many by just googling "Nebuchadnezzar's dream statue" or somewhere along that line.

"And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery. (Daniel 2: 43)

They tried to combine with the seeds of men by marriages and failed.

Charlemagne, Otto the great, Charles IV, Louis XIV, Napoleon, Bismark, the Ottomans, Kaiser Wilhelm and Adolph Hitler ALL failed.

Why? Because the bible said Europe would never unite again.

What you should be prepared for is the Coming of Jesus Christ!

THe Bible predicts a time when "True" Christians will be persecuted for thier faith. How can this possibly happen in the United States?

Well i ask you this, how can Genocide happen in Africa? JUST ONLY 50-60 years ago, a country tried to eradicate all the Jews.

Considering that a lot of people here are conspiracy theorists I implore everyone, even atheists and non christians alike, to read Daniel and Revelation and perhaps even study it. Because, after all, it is one of the first, if not, the first conspiracy books ever written.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
There are those who believe strongly that Jesus Christ will not return, because He never existed. What say ye to this?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OptionToChoose

Jesus christ was a real person but whether all of the things he did are true or not is still to be proven.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I have a question, have any of you actually looked at how all the continents are arranged. Now you will not be able to notice on a regular map but if you look at a map that is flat then the entire world aside from the oceans looks like a bald eagle.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptionToChoose
There are those who believe strongly that Jesus Christ will not return, because He never existed. What say ye to this?

I'll say that i'll fight for thier right to believe that Jesus never existed.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Shortness

Maybe Im being naive here.. but I can't think of anywhere in the bible it mentions Europe... or that Jesus was white for that matter either.

Sounds more like it is talking about countries around Mesopotamia and northern Africa-the area where the bible takes place.

Aside from that, Im not sure of the point you are trying to make here: are you saying the NWO is doomed to fail because of a 'dream statue'?

Also what does:
"THe Bible predicts a time when "True" Christians will be persecuted for thier faith. How can this possibly happen in the United States?" have to do with anything? I have never met a Christian who behaved like the teachings of Christ dictated.. specially here in the land of hypocrites and rampant get-rich-quick lawsuites..

Maybe Im just jaded.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
reply to post by Shortness

Maybe Im being naive here.. but I can't think of anywhere in the bible it mentions Europe... or that Jesus was white for that matter either.

Implication is made...not that Jesus was white, as the NT mentions that he blended into the crowd a time or two, which says to me that he looked like everyone else, basically. Give this a once-over for a response to the mentioning of Europe and its offspring in Prophecy. "Tarshish" will be the key word.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Remember...most religious people never read the bible...LOL

and Jesus did exist, a man...profound, just like Buddha (Gotama) and the ol' Master (Lao Tzu)...with a message:

live in EGO (satan) and create increasing discontent and evil...learn that happiness and contentment are actually opposing forces...and find the key to the doorway...now

think oh dummies....

the more we get stuff to find happiness, the more we need, cause it does not last...it is that collection of thought in one's brain that is devoted to such a pathway to ultimate discontent (ever see a rich person with an eternal glow of contentment?...I have not!)

Only when the inner diaglogue is silenced is the direct road to LIFE (god) apparent. Like Gotama (Buddha) said "In its true state the mind (EGO) rests...and LIFE begins.

top topics

join