It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy of the Catholic Church

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The Catholic Church rules over approximately 2 billion of the world 6.7 billion people, the Catholic Church solid gold bullion worth billions is stalled with the Rothschild controlled in the bank of England …and the US Federal Reserve Bank. The Catholic Church is the biggest financial power wealth accumulator and property owner in existence…. possessing more material wealth than any bank corporation, giant trust or government anywhere on the globe….. The pope who is the visible ruler of this colossal global wealth is one of the richest men on earth, while 2 thirds of the world earns less then 2 dollars a day and 1/5th of the world is under fed….. or staving to death….the Catholic Church hordes the world’s wealth, profits from it on the stock market and at the same time preaches about giving.

One method the pope and Catholic Church accumulated all that wealth over the millennium….. was to put a price tag on sin, many Bishops and popes actively marketed guilt, sin and fear for profit by selling indulgences…... Worshipers were encouraged to prepay for sins they haven’t yet committed and get pardoned ahead of time, those who didn’t pay up risked internal damnation in Satan’s oven……. Pope Leo the 10th rebuilt St Peters Basilica selling tickets out of hell and tickets to heaven. During the Dark ages the Catholic Church not only horded the wealth they collected from the poor… but horded knowledge, they kept the masses ignorant and in the dark by denying them a basic education.

Between 1095 and 31 AD, the pope launched 7 blood baths called the Christian crusades, torturing, burning, beheading and mass murdering hundreds of thousands of Muslims and Jews in the name of god….. The pope’s brutal soldiers were called knights templar – or knights of the temple of Solomon ……and evolved into today’s secret of brotherhood called the Freemasons……Between 1450 and 1700 AD, the Catholic Church followed up their holy terror with the inquisition, based on rumours of practicing witched craft the Catholic Church hunted down, tortured and burned alive millions of innocent women…..

During World War 2, the Catholic Church was criticized for supporting Hitler…. to this day the Catholic Church is still under investigation for plundering Nazi gold from the Swiss bank accounts of Jewish holocaust victims….. Over the past 5 decades more then 1500 priests and bishops have been identified in the sexual assault of tens of thousands of boys and girls in their trusting congregations and orphanages….. Why is this filthy rich institution preaching spiritual values of poverty and chastity while cardinals, bishops and priests cover up their crimes of sexual abuse?

[edit on 17-3-2008 by andre18]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
-

[edit on 18-3-2008 by andre18]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Lol, man it's no secret the Catholic Church is just like trafficing coc aine you need buyers, believers, and a re-up source
God = Re-up Believers = Random people at church, Buyers = all the bad things you just listed but they had to profit is some kind of manor otherwise it wouldn't of be as big as it is to this day. Evil methods = quick and fast money. I remember I was at church once and they had people come forward to do donations they always passed around the basket but I could tell that was there way of obligating people to donate, "oh look I gave and you didn't" kind of thing. The catholic church deffinately schemes economically.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
you know how many die hard and ignorant followers there are? more than 2b.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Would you believe me if I told you the Vatican City is in fact a state, and is the smallest principality in the world it has it’s own newspaper and postal serves, radio and television station, it’s own flag, it’s own army of Swiss guards and it even has its own prison .

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Just a small point, but you may want to quote a few sources now and then. It might add a touch of credibility to your bigotry.

Eric

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EricD

Most of this information I get from documentaries, articles from the newspaper, news from the tv etc. I wouldn’t have a clue where to find it on the net – An example though could be the priests that are caught sexually abusing children, I don’t need to look for examples of that – its more of a fact then anything else.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
During the Dark ages the Catholic Church not only horded the wealth they collected from the poor… but horded knowledge, they kept the masses ignorant and in the dark by denying them a basic education.

exactly, if anyone actually read the bible, the church would be in trouble

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Good post Andre, Star for you my friend
I have said many times that the Catholic church is the richest organisation on the planet. Look at the gold ornaments in many of the churches and the realestate they own. Now before eric has a go, I have seen alot of this myself. I have also seen some of the more 'drab' looking churches, but dont use these minorities as an example. There is also a vast amount of cash passing through the organisation. Not to mention the number of catholics who will thier estates to the church. I am not going to show off my googling abilities just to prove a point. I have read this in many places and seen alot with my own eyes.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I agree. The Catholic Church is pretty much opposite of everything Yeshua taught us.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I agree that you need to quote sources, otherwise this is going to be a bloodbath of flaming. It also shows that your theories have some evidentiary basis and prevents certain trolls who are here for no reason other than to defend the Catholic Church from saying nothing more than, "You're wrong" and leaving. (Annoying to no end.)

Anyway, I think the Catholic Church is as sinister as any other, but I don't think money is their fetish. I think it's control. The money is just a perk. (Incidentally, the Mormon Church is coming in second place for being the richest religion in the world. Might wanna keep an eye on them, too; I know I do, but I used to be one!)

Most Catholics I know are not necessarily "practicing" Catholics, so I don't know how the money keeps flowing to them like it does. Most of the Church's wealth is in their antiquities, old documents, etc. (God wouldn't it be great to have access to all of that!)

Anyway, money may seem like their motive, but it's really just control.

EDIT: "You're" and "your" are not interchangeable you idiot! Second time tonight I've done that... I think I may have OCD, too...

[edit on 20/3/08 by an3rkist]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I agree with you. Not to mention the fact that they have dealt with money laundering for the Italian mafia.

According to one global source, the Vatican is the main destination for over $55 billion in illegal Italian money laundering and the number 8 destination worldwide for laundered money, ranked well ahead of such offshore havens as the Bahamas, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein.

In a recent report by the London Telegraph and the Inside Fraud Bulletin, the Vatican was named as a top "cut out" country along with the offshore banking centers of Nauru, Macao, and Mauritius. A "cut out" country is one whose banking secrecy makes it is all but impossible to trace laundered funds back to their source.
Source

You won't see any mainstream media covering this because they fear the mafia and the Vatican.

Together with other survivors of the little-known “Croatian Holocaust”, Dorich has launched a suit against the Vatican Bank and the Franciscan order to try to prove this. His claims concern the funding of the “ratlines”, the network of escape routes for Nazis and other fascists fleeing Europe at the end of World War II. His suit claims that the Vatican Bank and the Franciscans helped members of a brutal, pro-Nazi regime in Croatia hide and launder millions of dollars worth of loot, including gold and jewelery taken from concentration camp prisoners and the proceeds of slave labour.
Source

It also makes sense because Italy was allied with Germany during WW2. So why not indulge themselves in a "little" war spoils?

The Vatican is basically like the mafia if not then worse. They mislead people into believing whatever they tell them. Most people are too blind to notice this! I read the bible but in the end who knows how much stuff was put in by the Vatican and taken out.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
A lot of what you posted might be true. You should try to back it up with facts. They really do not even really follow the Bible. They believe anything the Pope writes is scripture. That's why Martin Luther staged a huge revolt known as the Protestant Revolution. I wish they would sell some of that Gold and feed the continent of Africa! Mormons and Catholics have different beliefs than Bible believing Christians.

edit: It would be exceedingly easy to find sources online. Try Google it's amazing.

[edit on 3/21/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist
I agree that you need to quote sources, otherwise this is going to be a bloodbath of flaming. It also shows that your theories have some evidentiary basis and prevents certain trolls who are here for no reason other than to defend the Catholic Church from saying nothing more than, "You're wrong" and leaving. (Annoying to no end.)
[edit on 20/3/08 by an3rkist]

I'm not sure if this paragraph is referring to me specifically and if it does I'm not sure if it is positive (affirming that sources should be provided) or a negative (calling me a troll for isolated and limited forum participation).

Falling on the side of paranoia and assuming the negative, let me take the time to mention that when I do post in threads that bash Catholicism my comments usually fall into one of two categories. The first is to point out that screeds without supporting evidence don't deserve serious comment. The second is when I see people posting using material from Maria Monk or Jack Chick to support their canards.

I will less frequently engage in serious and actual dialog with people that I may disagree with but still respect, such as Clearskies or AshleyD, but that's only because there are less threads that provide an impetus for serious discussions.

Eric

[edit on 21-3-2008 by EricD]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by miriam0566

If you want to hide something from a Christian put it in the Bible!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
They really do not even follow the Bible. They believe anything the Pope write is scripture.

I'm not sure if you actually believe this or you are posting it for dramatic affect, but this is not factual. The Pope speaks Ex Cathedra under very limited circumstances. If you are interested in knowing how and when this occurs, let me know. I'd be happy to point out some excellent source material.

Eric

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Yes, the Catholic Church is not only a religion, it is it's own country as well and has engaged in Crimes against Humanity, Crimes against Peace, Planning and Waging War's of Aggression, Crimes against Peace, and would, if it had been Nazified, broken up and disbanded as a criminal organization. It even has it's own banking system, too.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
First of all, this is all false, and I will destroy these arguments later..

But for now I will feed you children common sense.

1. The crusades were mutual conflict...... For they were threatened by the muslims..

also God commanded the destruction in the Old testament of many villiges of people who tempted the Irealites by their crimes and women..

so don't be a hypocrite.... He did that in the OT as well..

2. Before 1500 only one church has existed... Not protestantism, it never was and it wasnt even a thought..

3. God did found a church and I will give you biblical passage after biblical passage to prove it even from the OT....

so whats the real church?

why does God wait until 1500 to start a reformation that is divided against itself????

there are 30,000 different denominations in protestantism, yet all divided, yet the catholic church still remains one..

you se this ignorance bothers me greatly......

The fact is that some protestants believe communion, some don't, and they are divivded... Because God predicted a revolt before antichrist time...

4. The church is biblical and I am making a post about this soon...

5. 2000 years of saints were born from this church, the one in my signature. A whole list of miracles and stigmatist....

6. Why do you blame the followers of Catholic if some hypocrites exist within the hierarchy?

7. Greed is a seven deadly sin by the Catholic church.......

8. They do follow the bible, the church is biblical and I will prove it...

The fact is the church decided what books went into the bible, and God specifically gave them power

" to losse and bind on earth "

Not only that but he gave them power to forgive and remit sins.... this is all biblical..

God creates a hierarchy to interpret scripture by the holy ghost, but if you go against that which the protestants did, you wind up with 30,000 different churchs...

all divided...

I will have more later.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I will not let you destroy our faith because you are ignorant, for you destroy many readers who read this...

the main fact that only one church existed before 1500 was catholic since the time of Christ..

so whats the church of God mentioned in the OT the Psalms, the gospels, and the apocolypse all refering to it as the bride of christ?

what 30,000 churches created after 1500s is it?

Or is it the catholic church which existed since Christ?

common sesne you souls have not....

peace.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

I admire your zeal and desire to act to protect the Church against calumny. I hope that you won't be offended by some minor criticism.

No one is going to be swayed by someone that starts their rebuttal with condescension and you may want to take the time to capitalize when appropriate.

I don't mean to be overly critical, but I would be a hypocrite if I didn't say something specifically because you were 'on my side' of the aisle or you were a Catholic (which I'm assuming you are).

Eric

top topics

<<   2 >>

join