It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan To Spray Toxic Biological Chemicals Over San Francisco Announced.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

People of the world, the US Government is planning to poison more than two million people, in California, using an untested biological "pesticide" this summer. The chemical to be sprayed is classified by the EPA as a "pesticide" and the plan is to douse cities with this chemical designed to stick on everything for 90 days or longer. This application is not a one time event, but will continue every 1-3 months for as long as five years. The pesticide to be sprayed is not designed to harm the light brown apple moth's who it is designed for, but merely to confuse its mating habits. While harmless to moths, the pesticide has been documented to harm humans.

Well, there you go. The plans to heavily chemtrail San Francisco this summer.

Hope you don't live there, and if you do, I suggest taking a "vacation".

ORIGINAL LINK: blacklistednews.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
WOW

Run for cover you maggots! Move! Move! Move! Get the f**k down!

sty

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I understood that 180 mil of your $ will be spent for this "experiement" ! i guess the best feed-back from the US population would be a massive evacuation / depopulation of the city ..

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I can't find any info on this anywhere except that website. blacklistednews.com...

If anyone can find anything here about a plan to spray any city then let me know because I sure don't see it here?

www.epa.gov...

It looks like more of a propoganda anti government thing to me.I could be wrong though...the government has experimented on its own people before.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
I can't find any info on this anywhere except that website. blacklistednews.com...

If anyone can find anything here about a plan to spray any city then let me know because I sure don't see it here?

www.epa.gov...

It looks like more of a propoganda anti government thing to me.I could be wrong though...the government has experimented on its own people before.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by CaptGizmo]

Here you go CaptGizmo, straight from the horse's mouth.

First up - The Light Brown Apple Moth 2008 Action Plan.

Check out section 3 - Aerial Applications.

Then have a peek at the associated map at:

There's a lot more at: www.cdfa.ca.gov...

zero lift

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
i don't star and flag very many post's but this one takes the cake over all of the threads i have read here. i wonder if this will bring out the anti chemtrail people who will swear up and down that the gov doesn't spray anything on their citizen's.. does anyone remember the malithion (not sure if i spelled that right) that was being sprayed over l.a. quite a few years back ? would the applications be similar to one another ?
and another question that i have is why would the apple moth be so heavy around the san fransisco area and not the central valley where all of the fruits and vegetables are grown ? the last time i was in the frisco area i didn't notice many apple orchards there
this scares me to death (no pun intended)!!!!
there is no wonder they are trying to keep this out of the light , there are more enviornmentalist's per square inch in san fransisco then in any other place in the world and they would for sure have mass demonstrations opposing the spraying of chemical's over their population's.. or for the senseless killing of those cute little moth's..

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
There are a lot of question and answer sections here:

Question and Answer sheet

It even talks about how this aerial type spraying has been done for the past 10 years in 11 US states and 5 other countries.

Very very interesting and a star and a flag from me.

There should be more news articles then the big fat 1 that the OP found. Man, I live in one of the states where they say they've done the spraying before and this is the first time I've heard about it. I'd say their campaign to let the public know about this kind of spraying is failing.

Tela

[edit on 3/19/2008 by Telafree]

[edit on 3/19/2008 by Telafree]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
You know this really makes me wonder if the fact that they have been spraying over populated areas for some time now,if this is adding to the ever increasing rise in Autism we are seeing now. Who knows what type of long term effects this type of thing will have.Isn't it something like 1 in every 100 kids is born with Autism now?

[edit on 19-3-2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Ahh, i live in Walnut Creek, Bay Area. All my family lives in San Francisco

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I live in San Francisco and this has in fact been on the local news off and on for the past few weeks. The chemical being sprayed is simply a pheromone designed to confuse the mating habits of a particular moth. I'm not concerned about this at all and don't see it as any sort of conspiracy.

I've seen commentary by many scientists about this pheromone and they have all said it is indeed completely harmless to humans. This one website is the first source I've read that says otherwise.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Inceptor]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inceptor
I live in San Francisco and this has in fact been on the local news off and on for the past few weeks. The chemical being sprayed is simply a pheromone designed to confuse the mating habits of a particular moth. I'm not concerned about this at all and don't see it as any sort of conspiracy.

I've seen commentary by many scientists about this pheromone and they have all said it is indeed completely harmless to humans. This one website is the first source I've read that says otherwise.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Inceptor]

Do you know for a fact that these chemicals are harmless?
Have we tested them on people and animals for a long time?
Are we certain that disrupting the mating habits of one species is not harmful to the environment or humans?
Ever stop to think about what is and has been sprayed on us without our consent? Do you believe that it is healthy to ingest a lot of moth pheromone? At high levels?
How come so many people seem to think it is harmless to spray chemicals?
That humans can just inhale and ingest a variety of chemicals and gases and exhaust from cars and pollen and fine dust?
In my opinion thisl cocktail of combined attackers of the respiratory system cannot be healthy.
It is quite naive to think that these kind of things are harmless.
Most insecticides and animal feromeones are not good for humans; even musk that is used in perfumes can have a toxic effect on people.Especially when ingested in relatively large doses.
There are even people who maintain that the cloud-seeding chemicals are harmless, althought there is a notable rise in respiratory problems among people in the seeded areas.
I believe we shouldnt trust any experimentation on humans anymore, and to be honest it is rather unfair to use animals for that too; we are not so special that all ouur luxury-products should be tested on innocent creatures. Imagine a bigger species experimenting on us. They would have the right to do it, according to human scientific reasoning, so remember; if we disrupt a species' mating cycle, on the assumption that we are a 'superior species, higher in the food chain', it means that a species that preys on us has the same rights to do it to us.
But I see you live in SF yourself, so I suggest you just stay under the 'harmless spray' and inhale freely on that day. I would love to see the effect it would have on you after a couple of years...only after a couple of years we cant link the chemical anymore to the effect, so we will probably never know.
Id hate to be that particullar species of moth this summer.
I think it kind of wouldnt like its mating cycle disrupted....Imagine going to the beach this summer and finding that you didnt quite fancy women anymore, because of a pheromone sprayed on you...whats the use in being there then? I think people should think about the effects of what they are doing on a more long-term basis, because we see the one effect but we might not see the millions of subtle effects on an environment; we are simply not looking good enough to perceive it.
Anyway I do not think that hairless monkeys have the right to disrupt ANY natural cycle or anything. We are simply too stupid to perceive all the effects of our doings.
AND we are so arrogant to believe we DO see it all.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by dervishmadwhirler]

join