It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did aliens try to stop the terrorist on 9/11?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I vote for birds - at least one is absolute from the movement I saw.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Lizard tube craft observing crash to make sure it went to plan. They directed the humans that undertook the project. Just making sure their investment paid off so to speak.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
These images were discussed a lot a long time ago on one of the previous boards, the dark shapes in the images are either birds or flies. Any 'UFO' would have been caught in one of the great many other angles of the impact, they are not, so they are something close to the camera itself.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Sorry but I do not agree. Your take on everything is to deny it period. In fact in the entire time I have been on this site, I have not seen one thing you have supported. So I have to assume that is your desire to deny EVERYTHING presented here. In that case you must statistically speaking be sometimes wrong suredly you would agree on this.

In the images I have seen the velocity and density of the moving object is not consistent with any moving insect or other such object especially when one considers the contrast with the moving aircraft. Most insects do not move that fast. Also, if insects caused the effects you suggest then we would be seeing a lot more of this all the time all over, and frankly it is not a common occurence to my knowledge.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I certainly agree with Kano on this topic. If these were giant objects streaking through the sky, more cameras would have captured their image. This did not happen. So these objects were apparently very close to the cameras and are 99.999% more likely to be insects or birds than flying saucers.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Where is all the videos and pictures of 911 then? To my knowledge there is not a lot of known recorded evidence of what happened. Also, the angles involved would automatically mean that the incident captured would not be visible in all photos or films known.

I see no reason to blame insects unless one was shooting in a swamp. Cities being places where the insect population is lower than the contryside or small towns also makes me less eager to accept this explanation.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
ok i got it you all think its bull#. Personally i thought so to just wanted to know what you guys thought about it

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   

TNineOh wrote: I think if aliens flying UFO's going that fast wanted to stop a commercial airplane, I doubt they would have much of a problem doing it

here here, I agree. Plus I have to skepticise and say its most probably rubble or something. I've read all those theories on that object coming from the world trade centre. Just remember, it only takes one fact to be proven incorrect to prove the conspiracy false. And dude think of it like this, every object in the world is made up of a plane, either straight or shaped and bent someway or another. Do you know how many objects have a flat plane surface like the one in that footage?? There are millions of possibilities.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

The Neo wrote:
Where is all the videos and pictures of 911 then? To my knowledge there is not a lot of known recorded evidence of what happened.

Well I've seen at least 5 different camera recordings of the 911 smash!

I see no reason to blame insects unless one was shooting in a swamp.

Well blame the brids then cause thats what it probably was, but most probably shrapnel!! Why can't you believe it's shrapnel? I'd sooner believe the US government were involved in staging their own 911 attack by hiring the terrorists or firing their own missile at the planes and hitting the towers than believe any type of extra-terrestrial affilation however that may be. Can you tell me how and what they would've had to do with the attack?? Are you saying they materialised video footage of phantom hijackers on the airport security tapes, forged voice recordings of victims talking to their families on the airplanes, and then grabbed hold of 2 planes simultaneously 2 hours apart, smashed them into the towers, somehow froze the US airforce and aviation authorities in suspended animation so they couldn't send jets up there to shoot down the terrorist planes??

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I doubt it.

Why aren't the pictures working? Even if they were, I'll bet they were just photoshopped pictures.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
they were no aliens at the world trade center.

but as to whether it was a controlled demolition i just dont know.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
IF there was anything like that at the site of the 9/11 disaster,

then it was secret gov't aircraft there to make sure the job got done.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
its deffinately birds. on one of the videos it looks like one is having a poo!

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by kurtcobainuk]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Maybe they were simply time travelling tourists, who simply wanted to see history in the making?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Maybe they were simply time travelling tourists, who simply wanted to see history in the making?

I actually once had a conversation with someone about the 'Nordic' race of Aliens being in fact time travelers from the future.

For those of you not familiar with the Nordics, they're basically just a race of aliens that look shockingly similar to humans as they appear now.

Anyway, I was speaking with this friend of mine about these aliens being time travelers because we got on the topic of Albert Einsten. I had read somewhere before that Albert had repeatedly been observed by largish humans fitting the description of these 'nordics', and them disappearing or running away whenever he went to talk with them.There was a theory that accompanied the literature about them in fact being time travellers from the future.

I got to thinking about it, and I decided that yes, Albert Einstein would be someone I'd go and see if I had the opportunity to travel backwards in time.

So, perhaps these were also time travelers who sought to see what the past was like.

Exciting to imagine that we will one day have the power to travel through time, isn't it?

Enjoy,
Loki

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Just like the filthy, corrupt incumbent admnistration in the USA.

Amen

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk
but as to whether it was a controlled demolition i just dont know.

ugh. it wasnt. pure and simple.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
why would it be a controlled demolition when aplane smashed into it god you people are stupid......planes flying into buildings arent called controlled....it is called a homocidal crazy mencidal c4 high explosive explosive crashing technique sheesh.....

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Wrong both of you. Just look at the WTC7 building collapse. No plane hit it and it went down smooth as silk.

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
why would that be called controlled??? its only controlled when an explosives team sets up an explosion.......it went down because.....of the velocity of the explosive force and that wouldnt be called controlled its called w/e i called it before

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join