It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Observed Over Saratoga, CA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Sunday, March 16 at 5:15 to 5:22 p.m. Saratoga, California.

I was looking at the moon in the daylight and noticed a very small object passing infront of it. The object had to be at the outer boundries of our atmosphere, a grain of sand held at arms length could have blocked out the object. The object was an orange-red color, going south very slowly compared to a satellite. I checked out Heavens Above to see if anything was passing in that location at that time and there wasn't anything.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I must say, I liked the way you showed your location with the time and date. That allows members to go to work seeing if there is anything to compare this with.

However, are there any more details that you can recall? Weather? The objects speedto traverse the moon? Estimated hight? Whatever you can remember.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I live in Palo Alto. My son and I were at the park in that time frame and did not see anything out of the ordinary. how long did it last?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

It was nice and sunny out with a few clouds, not near the object, though. I would say it would travel an inch from the moon within 10 seconds, i'm not sure, I am sure that it was much slower than a satellite. Like I said, it seemed as if it were in the most outer part of our atmosphere or maybe it was a very large object closer to the moon, it's hard to say.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by The Lizard King]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

You couldn't have noticed it unless you were looking at the moon and just happen to see this very tiny (or large, depending on how far it is) object pass infront of it. It lasted about 7 minutes, could have lasted longer, but I had to take my eyes off of it because I was trying to show my dad. I lost site of it, it was very small.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I tried to post this on the MUFON site, but after I pressed submit, it asked me if I would like to help them out by adding more info, I pressed yes. Then I had seen all this stuff I didn't want to fill out and pressed the back button. I tried to press submit again and it said that I needed to select a county, but the county selection list wasn't working, though it was before.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This sighting was nothing compared to the one my family had witnessed back in 2001. We were followed by a craft (look at my avatar) during a car ride for about 45 minutes. Several things happend during that time duration. I tried to post my story on ATS a while back, but never finished it; it just takes too much out of me.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Were you in the downtown area or up near Skyline road?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I was no where near Skyline, though I do like to go up there from time to time and meditate at the different vista points.

I was at the Washington Mutual bank on the corner of Saratoga Ave and Prospect.

I just reported it to MUFON. Maybe I will report the sighting from 2001 at MUFON some other time. Hell, I've seen so many UFOS, I can't remember them all.

I remember seeing a triangle (or 3 small craft connected together) that seemed to be a mile or two long during a sunset while fishing at Bethel Island, Ca. That was years ago.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by The Lizard King]

new topics

top topics

join