It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebirth this Ash Wednesday......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
My Rebirth.....
When I was 7 years old My family and I sat down to watch a Jesus movie on TV. I'm sure it was "Jesus of Nazareth". At the part of the Crucifixion I cried like a baby that they were hurting God. My family laughed at me! Later that night I made good with God and He and i have been together since.
Now this note:
I feel very strong about what I'm about to say, I believe that ASH WEDNESDAY we are actually witnessing Prophecy being fulfilled. Read if you will Ezekiel 37:1-14 over and over. God will show you! This is a quick work that God is going to do so that when the Chaos begins that we know without a doubt that He is our only assurance.
Now this question;
What do bones turn to after so many years? DUST / ASH

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by cyberzee]

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This is without a doubt a story of rebirth, but the odd part is it's a physical resurrection, rather than an ascension into Heaven; the only other corporeal rebirths mentioned in the Bible (correct me if I'm wrong) were Lazarus and Christ Himself; I'd never read these verses before.

An interesting prophecy with a lot of implications for the future, no doubt about that.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
An expanded study;

Winds of Change......BOOM!

After tomorrow (ASH / DRY WEDNESDAY) things are going to be quite different here in America and around the world. I believe that God is using the movie "The Passion Of The Christ" to bring together His TRUE CHURCH / THE CHOSEN ONES / HIS ELECT / THE REMNANT so that He can MARK THEM for SAFETY from THE WINDS OF CHANGE to follow.

For you whom truly care read these for the time has come;

Ez.37: 1-10 Pay special attention to verses 9 & 10.

Now Read Rev. 7: 1-6. These very destructive winds are the same winds that breath live into the body of dry bones. In other words They make them get up and move / FLEE!!

Now Read Ez. 9: 4-7. Point by point explains how it will happen.

Now Read Ez. 12: 22-28. IT IS TIME! God Bless. Zee

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by cyberzee]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!

The Winds Begin!

San Francisco blasted by wind storm
Thousands lose power, winds up to 70 mph
Updated: 5:05 p.m. ET Feb. 25, 2004SAN FRANCISCO - A powerful Pacific wind and rain storm pounded Northern California Wednesday, cutting off electricity to about 115,000 power customers.

advertisement

The storm, packing near hurricane force winds gusting up to 65 to 70 miles per hour, lashed tree limbs into electricity lines and knocked down power poles.

There was no early word on when crews could get power restored.

The storm also disrupted local air traffic, with San Francisco International Airport reporting some arriving flights were delayed an average of 90 minutes.

Local coverage
� KNSD-TV
� KNTV-TV
� KCRA-TV

The largest number of power outages was concentrated in the San Francisco Bay Area, with 63,000 customers in the dark in the East Bay, including Oakland.

Local weather forecasts called for the storm to cover Northern and Central California Wednesday, with wind gusts up to 100 mph over the peaks of the Sierra Nevada.

Copyright 2004 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Reaffirmation for those that chose a certain path and suffered on it and may have begun to question their decision but now feel the power of righteous conviction.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
More winds on the way.....

X-FLARE: Big sunspot 564 unleashed an X-class solar flare at 2:03 GMT on Feb. 26th. The blast did not hurl a substantial coronal mass ejection (CME) toward Earth, so there will be no big geomagnetic storms as a result of this event.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Just the idea of "chosen ones" goes against Christianity's basic ideals....and is divisive....

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Another Witness,

A few days ago my wife buys me a new shirt with a pattern of skull and crossbones (DRY BONES).
So yesterday my wife calls me down to her work to try out a new chicken sandwich.

Sporting my new shirt, I head to her work. After leaving her work, a green mini-van pulls ahead of me, with this strange bumper sticker. All it read was "BREATHE"
A few minutes later, I noticed that I had put on the new shirt. GOD IS TALKING!

Then today while at work out of the blue this kid I work with, asks " Do you want to see the Worlds coolest shirt?" I said sure, He then shows me his shirt. The emblem is a SKULL! God Bless.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
King James- Ezekiel 37:1-14

1: The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
2: And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
3: And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.
4: Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
5: Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
6: And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
7: So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
8: And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
9: Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
10: So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
11: Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
12: Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13: And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14: And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

*I wanna meet this guy and say HAHA youre dead but god was showing off and made you live!

what does this passage have to do with ash wednesday? if this is related to the winds across the country, couldnt you say it was also related to the popular movie: night of the twister?

ash wednesday is a CATHOLIC tradition

most of catholicism is rooted in tradition, not in the bible.

so why the hubbub?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   

After tomorrow (ASH / DRY WEDNESDAY) things are going to be quite different here in America and around the world. I believe that God is using the movie "The Passion Of The Christ" to bring together His TRUE CHURCH / THE CHOSEN ONES / HIS ELECT / THE REMNANT so that He can MARK THEM for SAFETY from THE WINDS OF CHANGE to follow.

Why is Christianity becoming so cultish?

Deep

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Why is Christianity becoming so cultish?

when was it ever not?

the biggest evidence of cult-like actions?
...coughcough HUGE COMMUNITY CHURCHES WHO SPEND MORE MONEY ON A/V EQUIPMENT THAN ACTUALLY LEARNING ABOUT GODcoughcough...

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Dualy Noted.

The trailors seem to display more blood on Jesus Christ, than a blood bank could produce in one year. If anything, seems as if the overall tone is to be utterly tormented for this saviours gift of " salvation " on mankind.

Of course, the Jews did " betray " him, hence the extreme and inhumane amount of torture he suffered by thier betrayal. If anything those trailors dictate what Jesus suffered for mankind due to the Jews betraying him.

Deep

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Just the idea of "chosen ones" goes against Christianity's basic ideals....and is divisive....

It is until you understand what the word 'chose' really means here.

It means that you CHOOSE the path.

In that context it makes all the sense that there is to be had or comprehended.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Yet another witness.

I forgot to mention that a few days before all this began my wife found a shirt at the laundry mat that read "ARMY OF ONE", Read Ez. 37:10.

Today at work this lady "Mary" made mention that at the end of the movie "The Passion Of The Christ" there was a scene showing a huge pile of bones.

Then after work, I read some from the word then decided to take a little nap. After sitting down on the bed I looked down at its side and there lay one of my childrens erasers-It was a SKULL!

God is speaking loud and clear-THE HURTING / LIFE GIVING WINDS ARE ABOUT TO BLOW!!! Rev. 7:3. Be ready to move. God Bless.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Dualy Noted.

The trailors seem to display more blood on Jesus Christ, than a blood bank could produce in one year. If anything, seems as if the overall tone is to be utterly tormented for this saviours gift of " salvation " on mankind.

Of course, the Jews did " betray " him, hence the extreme and inhumane amount of torture he suffered by thier betrayal. If anything those trailors dictate what Jesus suffered for mankind due to the Jews betraying him.

Deep

Yep blame it on the Jews, when all logical evidence points to Jesus being a victim of Roman politics.
Sure, the Jews probably weren't entirely blameless but if Jesus was that much of a threat to their authority they would have stoned him. It is far more plausible that the story of Jewish betrayal was cooked up to sell Christianity to those who would not like the truth if they had to face it.

He was far more a threat to the Roman occupiers as a magnet for those who wanted to withstand them and throw them out. Like anybody who stands in the way of an occupying force, it is most likely that he had to be diposed of.
Remember Jesus said that he came with a sword?

As for tying in a few winds to a prophecy - you're kidding right? So what if there was a storm in San Fransisco. Do you live under a rock? Do you not recognise this strange thing called weather? If it snows in Budapest does that mean that Revelation is coming?
Get real.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
cyberzee: wtf are u talking about?? are u saying the bible says in 2004 during ash wednesday jesus will be reborn??

ZeroDeep said:

why is christianity becoming so cultish?

Zerodeep: cause all religions are like that, they are a form of control, primary mind control, and also power. Think about it. Also, because clergymen promote it so much so they can fulfill their sexual desires by brainwashing parents and little boys so they can have sex with the little boys and sexually abuse them and take advantage of them through the idea of religious ideology.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Cyberzee,
We must be carefull with interpretations of biblical text. Many times things in our life seem to point to a certain direction but we have to weigh what we perceive against what the scriptures actually say.
The Bible answers itself when questions are raised and this case is no different. Who are the bones? We can see from
Ezekiel 37 verse 11: Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel.
The bones are the people of Israel not the gentiles. This prophecy is specific to the house of Israel alone and shows that only they are affected by what GOD has said and not the whole world.
The same holds true to Revelations 7:4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousands, having been sealed out of every tribe of the sons of Israel.
The sealing of the people is a form of protection from GOD and can also be seen when the angel of death visited the first born during the Egyptian captivity. Then, the blood on the homes was a sign to not harm those inside.
The selaing of the 144,000 is for their protection, once again, coming from GOD.
I applaud your passion for GOD. You see the skulls and such coming up in every form it seems and I do not discredit that GOD may be trying to tell you something.
As for the storms of wind and the severity of the weather, we can see that it has all been on the increase. This defintely ties into what GOD said would take place in "the last days". He also said that these things must all come to pass but the end is not yet in Matthew 24.
I do not see how you came to the conclusion that the winds and bones of Ezekiel and Revelation's wind are tied into the current happenings or to Ash Wednesday. I am open; though, to your understanding of how it is connected and am happy to listen.
Please keep in mind, as Scat said, that Catholicism has a strong mixture of tradition mixed into it's view of christianity. Ash Wednesday comes from Catholic mixtures of non-christian tradition and such to remember what was done in the past.
According to many, the Ezekiel prophecy is about the rebirth and gathering of the house of Israel to the land of Israel. As you probably already know the Jewish were a scattered people until the birth of the nation of Israel. As the bones became joined and the spirit of GOD breathed life into the bones of Ezekiel so he did for the nation of Israel. From that point on many Jewish people have made their way to the land that God has given them and still do to this day.
I hope I have helped bring some light to this subject.
As always do not beleive what people tell you about the scriptures but seek out the truth from the Bible as did the Bereans in ACTS.
Act 17:11 And these were more noble than those of Thessalonica, in that they received the Word with all readiness of mind and searched the Scriptures daily to see if those things were so.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
KXAS-TV

�MAKE THIS YOUR LOCAL NEWS TOP STORIES FROM:

Strong Storms Unleash Damaging WindKXAS-TV
Updated: 12:14 p.m. ET March 05, 200411:09 a.m. CST March 5, 2004 - A powerful line of thunderstorms unleashed lightning, thunder and heavy winds across north Texas Thursday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slideshows: Images Of Damage, Storm & Other Slideshows
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NBC 5 reported that sustained winds were tracking at 40 mph, with gusts to more than 70 mph.

Many north Texas counties were under a tornado watch, including Tarrant and Dallas counties.

One confirmed tornado touched down north of Springtown, where severe damage was reported, according to the NBC 5 Weather Team.

Additional Coverage:Storms May Have Carried Something 'Fishy' | Storms Destroy Texas Homes

As much as 2 inches of rain fell in some areas, NBC 5 reported.

Flooding was also reported, and much of north Texas was under a flood watch.

Scattered light rain remained in the forecast for the evening and overnight hours.

Air Travel Woes

The storm also caused long delays at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.

In fact, the airport was forced to shut down for a half-hour while the strongest weather passed through.

NBC 5 reported that delays had been running between 30 and 90 minutes.

Flight cancellations were also reported.

Damage Reports

In Granbury, images captured by Chopper Five confirmed severe storm damage. High winds tore roofs and shingles from several homes there.

No injuries were reported.

In Denton County, winds ripped down power lines and also damaged buildings.

Similar damage also occurred in Tarrant County, NBC 5 reported.

In Plano, heaving rains caused flooding and prompted a high-water street rescue, NBC reported.

In Ellis County, extensive flooding was reported, as well as very strong winds. In fact, high winds flipped several semi trucks and tore the roof off of a warehouse distribution center.

Power Outages

Power outages were reported in several areas.

According to Carol Peters, of TXU, crews were assessing damage to determine exactly where power had been lost.

Peters said TXU had received at least 10,000 calls from customers reporting power outages.

Repairs to restore electricity would reportedly continue throughout the night.

new topics

top topics

join