It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats it gonna take?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
My question on ATS is how much will it take for all americans to wake up to how america has become? We are paying some 3.00 dollars or more in gas. We are making a joke out of our soldiers. Hell nobody doesn't want to stay in the military. We have hit a 2nd great depression and its getting worse everyday. Those that we elect to do our biding, turn it around and use us for what they want. I'd say we are gonna be a 3rd. world country within five years or less. Good thing Bush and company will be gone or will they? Please i would to hear thoughts on this. Our founding fathers must be rolling around in there graves.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by purpleneonofdoom

So many of our population are spoon fed by the government. By this I am referring to the bulging welfare program. There are so many families that are receiving monthly checks, food stamps, and medical care for the parents and children. They dare not revolt against the powers that be because they are in fear of doing anything to anger the government gods.

Also there are a vast number of people that go to work, go home, open a six pack and watch television until time to go to bed. They are oblivious to the political atmosphere around them.

We are not in a second great depression. Other than the normal free food centers I haven't seen any soup kitchens anywhere I've traveled. I see people still spending money feverishly on non essential products. I see help wanted signs in many businesses.

IMHO the USA is very far from becoming a third world country. Have you spent any time in a third world country? I have and it is truly a culture shock.

If you think change in political administration is going to change anything then I suggest you don't make any bets on that idea. Corporate America will still call the shots.

I feel we will see a bottoming out in the next few months and then it will be business as usual.

Those of us that are concerned about our present situation are in the minority. It is a sad situation.

Dizzie

join