It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best UFO mothership footage EVER!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
There has been at least 2 huge mothership sightings in the past 7 months. Here they are along with a couple of others:

1997: br.youtube.com...

2004: br.youtube.com...

2007: br.youtube.com...

www.siriusufo.org...

2008: www.liveleak.com...

youtube.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 16-3-2008 by realanswers]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hey, I think this one you posted is the same craft the people in Stephenville saw... and this is an actual good video!

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Those ships in Isreal were pretty impressive. (I'm sure you've all seen them,just incase here's a link.

br.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I hadn't seen the last two stephenville vid's.

Was the one from a police car?

Very impressive for being flares!

Could be a chopper though.....

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I wish the person making the vid on siriusinfo had filmed some background to determine size of the object. Also the object is clearly reflecting light but I don't see any lightsource (the surroundings are totally black). So if it's true footage than it's a shame, but I think it is photoshopped.

The footage from Istanbul was a bit like that movie from Spielberg. Encounters of the third kind or something. Lol. Yet the footage was better since it had enviroment on it.

The Phoenix lights are always a point of debate, some believe them to be flares others believe them to be ufo's. I believe them to be flares, although I'm always open for new evidence that suggests otherwise.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Hi,

I've watched the 2008 clips a few times and all i see is a Blimp. You can see flashing lights on the top and bottom, which is what i would expect to see. I don't think this is a mother ship or a UFO.

Good find anyway

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I don't think whole city populations would be wrong about something over a mile in length moving over there heads.

Also, let's hear what the fighter jets and air traffic control had to say DURING their UFO chase:

br.youtube.com...

br.youtube.com...

And, here's a jet that was hit by a UFO:

br.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The problem I have with these videos is that they mix conjecture and photo shop with actual footage.
They mix hoax with possible craft footage.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Here's the strange UFO "light show" footage from Texas:

www.ufocasebook.com...

At first, I thought it was a bunch of pics shown back to back, but to my surprise it was the raw video footage!

Here's some pics of a similar sighting later in that month in St. Louis, MO:

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
None of those videos are conclusive...

Some could be flares, maybe blimps ...
Flashing strobes are usually a sign of FAA compliant anti-collision lights...

I wish some thread starters would stop being so sensationalist in their titles...

"Best UFO Mothership footage EVER!" ...right...

These type of thread titles do the entire subject a disservice...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
IMO, there are some problems with these videos. As anyone who has read much of my posting to this board knows, I am NOT a debunker, but here I have to point out some serious flaws.

In the video #3 posted by realanswers, the "crafts" show no change in orientation to the camera. In every instance, as far as I can see, they are stationary night targets that present themselves from only one angle to the viewer. I cannot find a single shift in reflective value for any of these targets, which seems highly unlikely for a "craft" in motion.

The You Tube video with all the CGI/whatever has dubbed in some very unrealistic voice overs. I have NEVER heard pilots and ground talk in such a manner. I did find the "classified" start to the video amusing.

Having only yet sampled two of the links due to time constraints, I am unimpressed. When I have the chance to look at the rest, if something appears more that is more realistic than these I will certainly give a favorable comment on it. But if these two are representative of the whole batch, then I find them less than convincing.

Sorry, but something better needs to come out of this to make it worthwhile. IMO.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I've always liked this one, strange as it may be. It was taken with a telelens:
img72.imageshack.us...

Supposedly it's a picture from the footage Jamie Maussan showed us a few years ago:

(5 minutes in)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Liveleak had some pretty interesting shots,, specifically the military tracking sensor from Nellis air base.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Yawn to all of it. Blimp over Stephensville (there is a very similar clip that I can't find anymore. Original footage zooms in and you can see it is the Sanyo blimp. Looked just like the "additional" Stephensville UFO footage.)

I know I want to believe all of it but you get down to the bread and butter and there really isn't much compelling evidence. Though I myself believe I have witnessed a triangle UFO leave the atmosphere but who's to say it wasn't a few satellites? I don't think they would be so close together though and be in a formation. Anyways next piece of evidence please...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
What a surprise! A person title their thread "Best UFO mothership footage EVER" and quickly disappoints. Dark, blurry and shaky footage are a dime a dozen. You should have titled it "Blurry footage of a light".

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
What's with all this 'blimp' nonsense? Do you really think there is someone with millions of dollars crafting fake UFO bodies and dressing up their recreational blimps?

Do we really think a story that gathered national attention was going to drift for a full month without anyone taking responsiblity for the masterful hoax?

Not a blimp. Not a hoax.

Some good vids posted by the OP. Except for the Phoenix lights. That incident needs to be dropped permanently.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thestateofnirvana
Yawn to all of it. Blimp over Stephensville (there is a very similar clip that I can't find anymore. Original footage zooms in and you can see it is the Sanyo blimp. Looked just like the "additional" Stephensville UFO footage.)

I thought of that too. But isn't it too wide? I don't think the Sanyo blimp has that many lights either. Can anyone provide that footage?

I know I want to believe all of it but you get down to the bread and butter and there really isn't much compelling evidence. Though I myself believe I have witnessed a triangle UFO leave the atmosphere but who's to say it wasn't a few satellites? I don't think they would be so close together though and be in a formation. Anyways next piece of evidence please...

Satellites? That sounds like something the government would say. Think about how the craft looked and moved. Satellites don't come down into the atmosphere for a look around and leave again. They move in a fixed path.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrayFox
Satellites? That sounds like something the government would say. Think about how the craft looked and moved. Satellites don't come down into the atmosphere for a look around and leave again.

I myself saw a satellite-like object shoot out of the atmosphere with a pop. I did not try to cling to my previous belief that it was a satellite... I formally recognized it as a UFO.

If you saw a UFO, say you saw a UFO. Don't try to convince yourself otherwise just to fit the status quo.

Likewise, when we see a UFO on video, let us call it a UFO. If an explanation arises that fits, let's use it. But why make up explanations like 'it's a blimp' or 'that's a strange formation of satellites leaving the atmosphere.'

Seems to me like there is alot of genuine UFO footage that people aren't comfortable calling a UFO. They would rather fabricate explanations to avoid the idea of a UFO...

[edit on 17-3-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOverSome good vids posted by the OP. Except for the Phoenix lights. That incident needs to be dropped permanently.

Wait what? How can the moving triangular craft be explained? There were flares, but there was something else at another time that night too. Flares don't move like spacrcraft or airplanes along a path miles and miles long. Unless you're just saying we may never know what it was.... then you're probably right about that... meaning we may never get anywhere by discussing it.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrayFox
Unless you're just saying we may never know what it was.... then you're probably right about that... meaning we may never get anywhere by discussing it.

Exactly. I do believe that witnesses saw craft. But I don't believe the phoenix lights that are debated as flares will EVER be overlooked for the case of the other craft... the whole flare controversy has crippled that sighting, even if thousands of people saw it.

There are better cases out there. Like Mexicos UFO fleets. Witnessed by thosuands of people on a regular basis. Such events in America would put people into hysterics.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join