It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Aids manufactured and imported to the U.S

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Watch this censored interview with the late Dr. Maurice Hilleman who was one of the leading vaccine experts, listen to some startling facts straight from the horses mouth. He was the one who discovered that Sabin's polio vaccine administered in the 50's and early 60's was laced with Simian Virus-40 (SV40) the cancer virus. He also gives us some clues to the real origin of aids.



These interviewers are despicable, what exactly are they laughing about? do they think he's joking with them? the only one not laughing is Dr. Hilleman himself.

Dr Horowitz claims that Dr. Robert Gallo the discoverer of aids, over saw the production of synthetic biological agents for germ warfare for the department of defense beginning in 1969 that were "descriptively and functionally identical to HIV AIDS."
Watch Dr. Horowitz's exchange with Dr, Gallo.



I recommend watching the entire video "In Lies We Trust", I'm sure Dr. Horowitz will receive some criticism for some of his Ideas here, I'm really not interested in defending his views, although I agree with many of them. I'm more interested in his research into the bio-weapons and modern virus connections.

From Dr. Horowitz's paper - Polio, hepatitis B and AIDS: an integrative theory on a possible vaccine induced pandemic


The hypothesis that simian virus 40 (SV40) infected polio vaccines may be linked to the evolution of acquired immunodeficiency disorder (AIDS), and certain cancers, has been advanced. Most recently, investigators discussed the likelihood of gene-reshuffling following SV40 infection as a precursor to acquired immune dysfunction. Findings of recent SV40 infections in four children born after 1982 suggest infections were transmitted vertically along gene lines. Earlier observations proved activation of a retrovirus gene by a hepatitis B virus (HBV) protein. This paper proposes a new integrative theory on the origin of AIDS. It advances the possibility of genetic recombinations with oncogene activation by HBV involving simian viruses that likely infected polio vaccinated blood donors to the initial hepatitis B (HB) vaccine trials conducted on gay men in New York City and Ugandan Blacks in the early to mid-1970s. The socio-economic and even military ramifications associated with this politically challenging thesis are discussed.


Follow the link to the paper.
Link




posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Wow! Eye opener. I bet he was killed because of that video.



posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brain2100cc
Wow! Eye opener. I bet he was killed because of that video.


Let's not jump to conclusions... he looks rather old and people do die every day from freak accidents.



Can the OP clarify for me the claim that Sabin's polio vaccine contained SV40?
I have read the claims that HIV was contaminating polio vaccines in Africa, then read the evidence that said otherwise.

Is SV40 completely different, yet perhaps confused by some as HIV?



posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Is that first video even real? Why does it seem like his mouth & voice don't sync up? And who are all these people in the back laughing? Sure, the video screen tells us the laughter wasn't added, but I'm not trusting that simply because they said so.

Who in their right mind would laugh if they found out the polio vaccine caused cancer? I know I sure wouldn't. I wouldn't laugh if a doctor of his stature told me the monkeys they imported were contaminated with HIV or other wild viruses.... it just doesn't see to fit at all.



posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by please_takemyrights
Is that first video even real? Why does it seem like his mouth & voice don't sync up? And who are all these people in the back laughing? Sure, the video screen tells us the laughter wasn't added, but I'm not trusting that simply because they said so.

Who in their right mind would laugh if they found out the polio vaccine caused cancer? I know I sure wouldn't. I wouldn't laugh if a doctor of his stature told me the monkeys they imported were contaminated with HIV or other wild viruses.... it just doesn't see to fit at all.


If you take it from the perspective of a group who has little regard for the common individual, trying to make profit, and not really giving a damn about the people they are affecting... Then the laughter makes sense.

And if you think there are no such groups like that out there, I might suspect you of being naive. But only if you think there are none.



posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by please_takemyrights
Can the OP clarify for me the claim that Sabin's polio vaccine contained SV40?
I have read the claims that HIV was contaminating polio vaccines in Africa, then read the evidence that said otherwise.
Is SV40 completely different, yet perhaps confused by some as HIV?


This is news to me as well, I couldn't give you any more insights than what you might discover by googling yourself, from my brief look into the subject it appears that the polio vaccine was indeed laced with SV40, as stated in the video by Dr Hilleman.
SV40 is not completely different than HIV, in fact it is quite similar.
The first groups of people to contract the AIDS virus were African males and gay men in the states, coincidently the same ones who were administered the hepatitis vaccinations.
Once again this is all new to me, so corrections are welcome.




top topics
 
3

log in

join