It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone in the Mid West?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ah too bad, we were really hoping to connect. Do not know about next year, but check back with this thread and well give you an account of the weekend.
Take care, and the invitation is still open if you change plans.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well, the weekend is here, just checking in to see if anyone is free for the get together. I know at least one person that will be arriving today, oh the plans of a great weekend are coming together Ats style.

It is about 'quality' not quantity...

And the surprise guest speaker is still planning on being here tomorrow...

I know many of you wish you could be here, but with the economy, and other personal reasons you have had to bow out, but you will be here in my heart just for supporting my idea.

Happy Summer Solstice to all my great friends here on BTS!

apc

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ny rethent denthal work sayth thowwy.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Antar,

You know I would be there if I could, but I couldn't pass up starting the new job!!!

Have great fun and fantastic adventures and tell us all about it.

I will make another trip to see you as soon as "life" allows!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I had a good time. Was a little disappointed that all the people that said they would show up didn't. You missed out on some good stuff. Hope to catch ya at the next ATS get together.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well, lets just put this thread to rest as I said from the beginning, what happens at antars stays at antars, wait was it actually me that said it??? Im Sooo confused!

Blessings to all of you that wanted to make it but could not, it was a special time and I can say that it was an honor to meet all of you.

What I discovered was that the people you meet every day here are nothing compared to who they are in real life.

This is the best place to meet people of like minds but more importantly of like hearts and familar souls.

From what I have discovered, 100% of the 5 members I have met walk their talk and talk their walk.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by antar]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join