It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam & Eve & the Clash Between the Gods

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Good question! Codependency crosses into all areas and relationships. If I have too much shame I will feel to inadequate to step forward. If one cares too much what others think then that is codependency. The need to "look good" covers a lot of territory.

I am no longer codependent, Jah kicked it out of me. Of course, I could not be saying the things I am if I worried how everyone was going to accept me. No doubt most won't. But I used to be very codependent.

Back to my thread...we can say that Adam showed some codependency on Eve. We can say that - that is where it started, along with shame. And too, he feared he would lose her and perhaps did not want a replacement. We cannot blame him for that.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixProphet
Yahweh said that he regretted making man in Gen. 6:7 and other sources. As I have said (perhaps in another thread) - Abraham held him accountable to his decisions also.

The Gods are other gods or Gods the Bible speaks of. Satan is referred to as one so is Jesus etc. It is important to distinguish between them however.
could you specify where satan is referred to as god or a god please....i find this thread and your thoughts interesting to say the least.and i think you posted earlier that jesus and the archangel michael are the same...please specify why to that as well.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

Satan is spoken of; as god of this world. God or god is a term not a name. A description like; husband, wife, councilman, etc. I believe that it is important to distinguish them all as separate, and as part of a family, or even a congress.

1 Thess. 4:16 can be interpreted to mean that the archangel was Christ. Many will possibly disagree as it is open for debate. According to my biblical studies Michael is the only one said to be "the archangel." Meaning; "chief angel," or "principal angel." It is only mentioned in the singular, which can imply that there is but one whom God has designated chief, or head over the angels. Logic lends to the idea that this would be Jesus as he had a most prominent position in heavenly congress.

It also, is not uncommon for all the gods to have numerous names. In early biblical history it was common for man to have more than one name, and this was directed often by God, who gave a different name to depict a certain role or designation.

As far as my threads:

What I say is very out of the box, and not religious, but is an attempt to look at possible realities that no-one speaks of.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

yes it is fun to think outside the box,thanks for the reply.ive read all this thread and have enjoyed it.some of your views are things that i have thought of as well,although disagreeing in petty areas that dont deserve any more attention because they are already very debatable as you said.if you have more theories to add to this thread please do i will read it

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

Well, here are some of my threads, but you may have already read them, but here goes:
Bible Conspiracy
Christians Duped?
Cross a Lie?

As I am saying; I definitely question all of our boxes. I am a bit of a heretic, but in a lovely way! LOL!

Thanks again!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join