It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon DNA Evidence....Is it Possible?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Captain you offer no proofs except what comes from a know and proven corrupt regime therefore any such facts from that source can be counted on as disinformation at least.

And we do not know who was on that plane, supplying a list of names is not proof of who was actually on the planes and no more so than the photographs of alleged highjackers at airports.

The perps of these crimes are still trying 7 years later to convince the World of the so called facts of the events that took place that day.

Perhaps you can tell us all how within minutes of the attacks we had experts and witnesses telling us who was responsible and how and what made the buildings collapse. They were reading from a script how else could they know who was responsible or what made the towers collapse yet the info is there for all to see and listen to.

They are not my opinions but the history of what was recorded that day. If these people were so good at solving the crimes of the century within minutes of them happening they should make for the best detectives on the Planet.

There probally was bodies on those planes more likely the passengers that were killed elsewhere. As yet there is no real proof that aplane even hit the Pentagon as again the physics involved state to the contrary of a plane hitting the building.

And to deny that Goverments dont kill their own citizens when we have thousands of historical cases and evidence is quite beyond me.

link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
What DON'T you get????

What don't you get that we did not have the DNA testing back in 2001 to ID all the bodies in the WTC or Pentagon ?????????

link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

It means we have funded our "friends" at the time. Only to have them be our "enemies" years later.

We still funded them.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

Retikx ...

Not ALL evidence found contained viable DNA. There was enough to make positive identifications on almost all. Agian... Civilians were responsible and or involved for search / rescue / recovery /& identification pourposes.

Tell me.... how many were involved?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Agreed. Total link between UBL and the CIA. I consider that demonstrable fact. I also believe the CIA publicly acknowledges our link.....during the Russian/Afghanistan conflict.

Doesn't have thing to do with 9-11.

Suppose (total hypothetical) that you have a buddy who helps you out at work. You share in a common goal and while you share this common goal, it's a give and take relationship. Eventually, you have a falling out, for whatever reason. Years go by. Say, almost 20 years. Haven't seen, nor heard, from your old buddy in quite some time. One day, your served with an arrest warrant. Turns out your buddy has murdered some people and because of your distant ties with him, you must be implicit somehow.

You try to explain that it's been 20, or more, years since you have last had contact with him. You try, vainly, to explain that you had a working relationship back in the day, but, you had nothing to do with these murders. The authorities don't care because, if you have ever associated with this guy, then you must be guilty. Of something. They insist that because you shared a common goal (defeating the Soviets), although for vastly differing reasons, at one point in the distant past then you must be involved in these murders.

Based off of that logic, you should go to the chair and 9-11 was an inside job.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Captain you offer no proofs except what comes from a know and proven corrupt regime therefore any such facts from that source can be counted on as disinformation at least.

Your opinion. (although I too hate Bush and his croonies)

Originally posted by magicmushroomAnd we do not know who was on that plane, supplying a list of names is not proof of who was actually on the planes and no more so than the photographs of alleged highjackers at airports.

Your perogative to ignore evidence.

The perps of these crimes are still trying 7 years later to convince the World of the so called facts of the events that took place that day.

No they aren't... a handful of loons are still trying to dig up useless garbage to somehow link the government to it. The rest of the world KNOWS what happened.

Perhaps you can tell us all how within minutes of the attacks we had experts and witnesses telling us who was responsible and how and what made the buildings collapse. They were reading from a script how else could they know who was responsible or what made the towers collapse yet the info is there for all to see and listen to.

Yeah yeah... the NWO, The Skull & Bones, Larry Silverstein, they all had scripts for the day... they sent them to the media and told them what to say.

what did you think after the second plane hit?? You knew we were under attack. Right? It was obvious. and it was EXPECTED that Bin Laden was involved.

Originally posted by magicmushroom
There probally was bodies on those planes more likely the passengers that were killed elsewhere. As yet there is no real proof that aplane even hit the Pentagon as again the physics involved state to the contrary of a plane hitting the building.

Please show your figures that show physics supports your claims.

Originally posted by magicmushroomAnd to deny that Goverments dont kill their own citizens when we have thousands of historical cases and evidence is quite beyond me.

Who was denying that?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

Exactly the anaolgy I was looking for. I would assume Griff feels the same way. (should i assume?)

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Have you even ATTEMPTED to read the documention that has been provided to you?? We DID have the technology to identify the remains at the Pentagon. That's all Ultima. End of story. Unless you can show me were professionals at the PENTAGON made similiar requests that the team that the WTC center did.

Mode Note:

Edit for baiting comment.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Captain dont you get it, if the DNA tests can/could be done or not it is irrelavant if the source material is/was compromised and thats the whole point is it not.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Craig... you have yet to answer the important questions..

ie:

You are accusing civilian contractors for planting bombs.

Civilian firefighters assisted in putting out the extensive fires.

In the gathering of DNA evidence. It was civilians that secured the collapsing areas and made them safe for search and resue efforts. It was civilians that searched for survivors (found none) but found bodies or remains. These civilians then called the FBI to photograph the remains. These civilians then removed the remains where the FBI again photographed them.... Civilians worked on gathering the evidence and assisted in identification of the remains.

You are claiming a government conspiracy and that they are the "perps" or the "suspects"... yet civilians were involved in prety much ALL aspects of the day and the days that followed.

I have never accused anyone of anything.

You are wrong.

People who recovered the bodies of Pentagon workers need not be involved in this conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar

Again, thank you for your answer but, you didn't answer my questions.

If you're not able to answer you gain a whole lot more credibility by just answering truthfully from the get-go.

Continuing to talk when you clearly don't have any idea what your talking about only serves to shoot yourself in the foot.

You gave me a platitude and a theory of belief. Unfortunately, I asked specific questions in two different posts. Can you demonstrate any knowledge of any of the things I asked about?

Before you strawman that last sentence - you've made claims and I am asking you for something to support your claims, by you. Not claims made by someone else and your reference to those claims and supporting work. Your claims, from supposed first-hand knowledge and “serious investigation”.

If I didn't answer any questions it's because they were irrelevant to my claims in this thread.

I don't have the inclination to go back and figure out what questions were unanswered but feel free to repost them if you think they are relevant to my claims in this thread.

I will answer them if they are.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

We DID have the technology to identify the remains at the Pentagon. That's all Ultima.

NO, WE DID NOT have the technology or the head of the operation would not have asked for new testing to be developed.

Maybe you can explain we he asked for the new testing if there was not a reason for it ?

Also you still have not provided any evidence that the bodies in the Pentagon were from Flight 77.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Also you still have not provided any evidence that the bodies in the Pentagon were from Flight 77.

It's because there is no evidence for this and he knows it.

He as already admitted that he is perfectly ok in using faith based claims to support the government story thereby completely abandoning scientific reasoning.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
He as already admitted that he is perfectly ok in using faith based claims to support the government story thereby completely abandoning scientific reasoning.

Well at least you can admit there is no evidence to prove the bodies in the Pentagon were from Flight 77, thats a step in the right direction.

No, I post facts and evidence to support what i post. You should try it sometime.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

I have never accused anyone of anything.

You are wrong.

People who recovered the bodies of Pentagon workers need not be involved in this conspiracy.

You did accuse civilians:

"REAL" people as in civilians? Or not ones made up in someones mind?

Crraing Ranke:

No doubt both.

CIA assets, mercenaries, and assassins are used throughout the world for covert operations on many levels.

It's well known that extraordinary rendition or torture by proxy goes on under the U.S. dime.

Is it really such a stretch to suggest that covert illegal activity happens on our soil or that operatives with the proper mentality exist to carry out these tasks?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now.. once more. Civilains were involved in everything Craig. Where in the entrie process was the government conducting their nasty cover up? How did the do it?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Your statement is pure opinion. As is Ultima. I have shown that it IS possible and WAS possible at the time. It is up to you to PROVE other wise.

You can't.

For you to say that we could not have the technology to determine whos remains were whos... you are saying more than the government is involved. There is no way to dance around this. Civilians were involved in EVERY aspect of the remains collection and identification.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Now.. once more. Civilains were involved in everything Craig. Where in the entrie process was the government conducting their nasty cover up? How did the do it?

I did not see an accusation of a single civilian OR government employee in any of those quotes.

I have accused nobody.

Of course I suspect many as any investigator would.

Why are you asking questions that are irrelevant to the topic of your thread?

This thread is not about HOW the operation was carried out or exactly who was involved.

I have made one very specific claim in this thread and you have already agreed that it is true.

My claim is that within the context of an investigation into government involvement of the 9/11 attacks, unverifiable evidence controlled and provided for by the suspect is automatically invalid evidence in support of the government story.

This is a fact.

You refuse the scientific method when considering government involvement and are completely satisfied to accept the unverifiable word of the government as proof they are innocent.

Again...I'm sure this is no great surprise to the readers.....it's just refereshing to have you admit it.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Craig....

How many times does it have to be asked of you.

This thread was started to show the Who's and How's of the DNA evidence pertaining to the Pentagon.

You come in and say this evidence is not valid. I am asking you.... WHERE and HOW was the evidence either planted or tainted.

The quotes I posted from you was in regards to civilian contractors being involved in the placement of bombs.

You agree this was probably the case. I never said you said any particular person was guilty....

Again... please expalin to us how the government covered up a process that was overseen and or run by civilian companies.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Again... please expalin to us how the government covered up a process that was overseen and or run by civilian companies.

Think about what your saying for a second. If what your saying is true (namely the gov couldn't cover-up something seemingly vast), then why on earth were they ever plotting OPERATION NORTHWOOD'S back in the early 60's?

Northwoods was a complex plan, involving many things.

I seriously doubt that the CIA would not know "HOW" to do this.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by talisman]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
NO, WE DID NOT have the technology or the head of the operation would not have asked for new testing to be developed.

Maybe you can explain we he asked for the new testing if there was not a reason for it ?

Looks like all but 5 victims at the Pentagon location were identified by Nov 16th, 2001:

www.dcmilitary.com...

What some experts have called "the most comprehensive forensic investigation in U.S. history" ended Nov. 16 with the identification of 184 of the 189 who died in the terrorist attack on the Pentagon.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join