It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon DNA Evidence....Is it Possible?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
So that must mean you think Flight 77's victims were NOT in the Pentagon then.

No, it means there is no evidence of the bodies from Flight 77 being in the Pentagon.

Very simple, you do not need to keep trying to twist it.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

So that must mean you think Flight 77's victims were NOT in the Pentagon then.

No, it means there is no evidence of the bodies from Flight 77 being in the Pentagon.

Umm....ok. You disagree when I asked if Flight 77's victims were NOT at the Pentagon. But you say there is no evidence they bodies were at the Pentagon...which would nean they werent at the pentagon.

So according to you, they were either not at the Pentagon, or NOT at the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

So according to you, they were either not at the Pentagon, or NOT at the Pentagon.

Very simple, you do not need to keep trying to twist it.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

No evidence of bodies from Flight 77 in the Pentagon....

If that is true, that means no Flight 77 victims were in the Pentagon.

That is exactly what you are stating.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed If that is true, that means no Flight 77 victims were in the Pentagon.

LAST TIME.

There is NO evidence of BODIES from Flight 77 being in the Pentagon.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

LAST TIME.

There is NO evidence of BODIES from Flight 77 being in the Pentagon.

SO...no bodies at the Pentagon.

Got it.

Thanks.

So, where were the bodies that they got the DNA from located? The victims were mutilated/burned at another location? (Not the Pentagon as you have stated). Who mutilated the bodies to get the DNA and why?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

So, where were the bodies that they got the DNA from located? The victims were mutilated/burned at another location?

The bodies were at Dover AFB. I thought that was established?

We have no evidence of where the bodies were prior.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Hi Ultima,

Can you provide any evidence to support your theory that the DNA evidence was planted?

The firefighters and other civilians were the ones that found the remains.

The firefighters and other civilians are the ones that found the personal items of those on flight 77 IN and AROUND the Pentagon. Can you provide evidence that shows that these items were planted.

No need to go on and on. Please answer with a yes or no.

Thank you

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Can you provide any evidence to support your theory that the DNA evidence was planted?

Where did i say DNA evience was planted, hat is so hard about understanding a simple statement?

We have no evidnece that bodies from Flight 77 were in the Pentagon. The bodies were ID'd but nothing about were the bodies were located.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

I'm not too sure what you dont understand. The fire department and other rescue workers gathered remains, belongings, etc from no where BUT the Pentagon. Where else did it come from? If you claim it came from somewhere else...you are claiming it was planted.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The fire department and other rescue workers gathered remains

BUT did the remains belong to passengers of Flight 77 or the workers in the building ?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
- edit

ok...I think I se where you are going with this now.

nevermind this post.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Disclosed]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Both. From the Pentagon and Flight 77. DNA results confirmed this. Personal belongings confirmed this. Eyewitnesses to the bodies confirmed this.

To suggest the DNA was NOT from flight 77 means that the remains that were examined were either doctored to "please the families" or planted.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Both. From the Pentagon and Flight 77. DNA results confirmed this.

Do you have evidnece that DNA from the bodies in the Pentagon were from Flight 77?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
well, doesnt the DNA evidence support that the DNA came from people that were supposed to be on flt77? lets decide if we agree on that first.

then, the question becomes, if the dna was from the passengers of flt77, where was the dna collected. (location of the bodies at the time of sample collection) typically that would be done at the ME's office where ever they set him up at.

so, if we can get to where we all agree that the DNA DID belong to the passengers of flt77, and that it was collected by the medical examiner at his facility, then the question becomes, were the bodies in his facility recovered from the pentagon site or were they delivered to him from somewhere else.

can we all agree on that? seems pretty basic to me.

now, i have to ask cuz i am curious.

ultima, what makes you question whether or not the bodies that supplied the DNA samples were in the pentagon or not? and if you could indulge me by not saying "theres no evidence that they were" id appreciate it because as far as i can tell theres no evidence to suggest that they were NOT at the pentagon crash scene. so if you have something tangible that suggests that there were no bodies from flt77 (or any other commercial airliner) at the scene id be interested to see it

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Do you have evidnece that DNA from the bodies in the Pentagon were from Flight 77?

Sounds like you have evidence to dispute this. You have evidence that the DNA gathered at the Pentagon, tested, and confirmed to be from Flight 77 victims was NOT actually from the Pentagon?

The official statements made stating all of the victims but 5 were identified by Nov 16th 2001....they were all a big cover up? Rescue personnel lied? Investigators lied? DNA testing was wrong?

If the DNA testing was not valid....then all court cases involving DNA done prior to Nov 16th 2001 could be appealed? Because its not valid?

Why lie about that, but not do the same for WTC victims?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Yes,
Please read my OP. It's right there.

thank you,

C.o.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

reply to post by jprophet420

JP ..that's ALL you have to say? Please show me said document where the gobermint said the identified all bodies.

When are you leaving? When are you denouncing the Truth Movement?

I proved over and over that DNA Recovery was possible at the Pentagon crash.

It's now up to you to providence evidence that shows DNA would not be viable.

Its been debated here prior to this article you posted being released, ALL of the passengers were listed and the general tone was why wasn't the dna of the hijackers listed. The answer was the list was only of victims. It did list every passenger, however. This was of all 911 flights, not just 77. Unfortunately the domain housing that information has expired. It was ALL OVER ats however with at least half a dozen threads pertaining to it. Shame on anyone who argued about it then but cant remember it now.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
ultima, what makes you question whether or not the bodies that supplied the DNA samples were in the pentagon or not?

Well if the bodies were not in the Pentagon that would mean they were killed somewhere else.

As far as i know the DNA samples were collected at Dover AFB to id the bodies.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

The DNA was 'gathered' at Dover? or were the remains taken there?

Read the OP please Ultima.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join