It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Added: Building 8

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Ive just finshed researching, writing and ive posted an article on Building 8 in NASA space station. Im sure you all know hwo to check it out. A quick summary, building 8 is about the building that hacker gary McKinnon came across and become famous for, he mentions a 'Non-terrestrial Officer' list and some more.

Fox

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Thanks! That is some interesting information you have come up with there. The articles still need some work with formatting, but that is not a big deal. Let me re-read the articles tomorrow (werewolves and this one) and I will award you some points for your efforts. You should take a look at them also in a couple of days to see how they should look when they are properly formatted.

WOS

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
thank WOS to be hoest i dont know how to fully use the functions on tinwiki, is there a thread some where that goes through it, id love ot be ale to put in tables or pictures and so on, building 8 is nearly immmpossible to get info on since the only guys whos been there is in jail, but ill try to get more and update it.

Take Care WOS, Fox

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProTo Fire Fox
thank WOS to be hoest i dont know how to fully use the functions on tinwiki, is there a thread some where that goes through it, id love ot be ale to put in tables or pictures and so on,

There are indeed many resources available on tinwiki to get started creating articles that are properly formatted. Just click on either the HELP link on the sidebar, or click the Community Portal link.

You can of course always ask myself or Optimist for help with any specific questions you might have.

I think the best way to learn the wiki code though is to find a page where you are curious about something, then simply click "Edit" to see how it was done. That and a combination of browsing some of the help topics is really all that is needed.

new topics

top topics

join