It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA / DOD wants You !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It is easier to take the kingdom from the inside then to attack the castle walls.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
USAFSF

defensor fortis
The Last Starfighter

Malmstrom Bites! Whiteman was way cooler....Don't you have an IZ or OZ to check somewhere? (and if your Yahoo handle is right, start your reply post with sir and end it with V/R! ROTFLMAO...you never know who you might meet here!)

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Id take a job at NSA in a hearbeat or even at the State Department which isnt that hard if you get the Wodrow Wilson Foreign Affairs Fellowship scholarship. Once you snare that down a job at the DOD or CIA or any other intelligence outfit would be easily attained and I would jump at any chance I was given. I hope to get that FAF scholarship soon too.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hell yeah, without hesitation. Can't be worst than the job I do now, and it would probably pay a lot better.

Gimme a license to kill too ! lol...

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
id do it for cookies

and top secret docs. that says EYES ONLY

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
hmmm....I don't know if I could handle the intensive background check
and polygraph tests.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I had an offer but I asked for too much money.
Guess it was really too much but 5000$ a month is really a minimum for a living.
At least for me

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The CIA entrance exam's a real bitch... Just be sure to know your agency history, and worship the ground that Allen Dulles walks on, hehe....

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I work for them already.. theres some pretty cool jobs... and job security is always a factor

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I don't think you'd learn anything significant about real conspiracies because there's too much compartmentalization in these jobs/agencies. It might even be very frustrating because you'd collect information but you'd never see how it was processed, or learn what it means.

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
True, compartmentalization is the key to modern intelligence agencies...

Not to mention, it's unlikely for a new kid on the block to get in on the EBE projects....or likely even hear a whisper about them...

You'll have to tell us what you can groovy...I was only in a student training program....and then it was scrapped (coup in Russia at the time and all...)

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
LOL..yea malmstrom does suck and those damn 6 echos will be the death of me! Nothing worse than waitin for the B plug to come up though
..Luckily I'm on fire teams now and I don't have to respond to 6 echos..thank God cos it sure does suck..when rabbits set off that IZ. U2U me sometime..later

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yeah I would probably go for the CIA and go for langley because it sounds like a fun job and knowing the classified stuff would be great, except for the secracy part.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I personally have always wanted to work for the NSA...I mean how kewl would it be hacking into someone elses computers, or listing into somone elses phone call, and getting paid for it...

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
NONE OF EM!

hahaha. i dont ever want to work somehwere whose title is referred to as an acronym. that automatically means it blows. unless its MOMA or something, but who actually called the museum of modern art the MOMA? only....acronymical losers.

but the real reason is, because simply, im changing the world...and the world is actually going to KNOW theyre being changed.

its not like change the world without the world knowing crap these acronymical losers pull.

plus, ill be living in my toast cart

(ArtStarr Toast- if anyone is in New Orleans, or will bein New Orleans in about 2 or 3 years, come by the quarer during the summer and look for ArtStarr Toast, tell me-the chick working there- that you totally knew me on ATS and ill give you free toast and art)

and wont be getting off my soapbox, so i wont have time for the CIA's petty problems. haah!

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It would depend on my job description:

Case 1: I have to travel to foreign countries, and assasinate people, and or steal information. I put my life at risk everyday and have to infilitrate enemy secret locations...basically James Bond.

No, I wouldn't wan't to do that type of work, I could never hurt a fly for one, next, I would be to afraid to do so.

Case 2: I work in an office building, fileing records, and working on the computer systems/networks. My life is in no danger whatsoever and I live a normal life.

Yes, I would like doing that, and I could make a living do it that way.

Well, hopefully I answered your question, but I wouldn't be to happy working with the CIA, but I could manage doing the DoD.

J.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join