It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Family Nazi Ties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

There is so many evidence on WarBush family Nazi connections, but how this go with a picture of zionism in present day, and open support with Israel and Jews?

- I see that Holocaust is a myth. Like 911.
- IG Farben, was one of biggest zionist corporations, who was the main financier of the camp constructor and user of Aushwitz prisoners, ( where is no hard evidence still not shown that gas chambers ever exist ), and where death rate among prisoners was lower than in average German city among german citizens!

( This information was made public by Switzerland Red Cross, testimony and direct death toll figures given also in Nurnberg Trial. They visited all labor cams from beginning to the end of war. )

- "Death camps" can see as a safehouse to jews from surviving from allied bombings and cruel occupation of foreign troops.

- Most deaths in camps was caused by lack of food supply in the last month of war, witch cause also estimated 1.7 million death in German army in the end of war, and in one year after. Everybody was infected by lack of food, not just prisons!

( Independent organization has make open reward for all with 250 000 dollars to that people who can find, and give evidence from only one mass grave in another "death camp" Treblinca, where zionist claims over 1 000 000 people gets killed in wartime. )

- And nobody still can not find, not one mass grave from these "death camps!"

II World War was planned and financed, "both sides" build by same mans, Zionist Illuminati, and family of 13, and Lord Rothschild.

US is a safe house for Nazis to present day; Nasa and Fema is the main fascist employers and organizations in US.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Its hard to say what WWII was all about except for investments
in War.

The goals were of plunder at least of gold.

Germany was third world and was heavily invested in radio an TV
development which undoubtedly came to America in advanced
development to give us the continued big lie.

So some lucked out in investments, especially in TV.
Some free energy devices were still unknowns perhaps until the 1970s
These were perhaps the only Tesla inventions still under development
and uncovered.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
( Independent organization has make open reward for all with 250 000 dollars to that people who can find, and give evidence from only one mass grave in another "death camp" Treblinca, where zionist claims over 1 000 000 people gets killed in wartime. )

- And nobody still can not find, not one mass grave from these "death camps!"

There is not a single grain of truth in any of your post and I would suggest that you re-evaluate your sources. Just to take the above as an example of how ridiculous your claims are...

You would perhaps find it helpful to read about Aktion 1005 led by Paul Blobel, the sole purpose of the operation was to remove evidence of the mass killings (both shootings and gassings) and he approached it with German efficiency.

In March 1942 SS-Obergruppenführer Reinhard Heydrich met with SS-Standartenführer Paul Blobel and placed him in charge of Aktion 1005. The assignment was initially delayed with Heydrich's assassination in June 1942, but was initiated later that same month. Blobel was then officially tasked with the project by SS-Gruppenführer Heinrich Müller, head of the Gestapo. Blobel began experimentation at Chelmno, digging up mass graves and using incendiary bombs, but this approach set the nearby forests on fire. Blobel then developed a more effective technique: Alternating layers of bodies with firewood or the use of rails as giant grills, and then crushing the bones in a specialized machine. The ash and bone fragments were then re-buried in the mass graves

en.wikipedia.org...

During the second phase, from June 1943 until mid 1944, the "Sonderkommando 1005" units were ordered to open the mass graves in Poland, the Baltic states and the occupied territory of the former USSR. Each Sonderkommando consisted of several SD officers and members of the Sipo and Orpo. One hundred Jews, sometimes more, were forced to open the mass graves, exhume and burn the bodies, and examine the ashes for valuables. The Jewish workers were killed when the cremation process was completed.

www.deathcamps.org...

In July 1943 Blobel came back to Kyiv. Because of the approaching Red Army he was ordered to remove all traces of mass murder in the East. In the Kyiv area his units were assisted by SS-Gruppenführer Max Thomas, commander of the SD and Sipo in the Ukraine.
Around 18 August the Sonderkommando 1005 A started to exhume and burn the corpses. This Sonderkommando consisted of 8-10 SD men and 30 German policemen, commanded by SS-Obersturmbannführer Baumann. Of course the Germans did not carry out this work themselves. 327 inmates of the KZ Syrets (among them 100 Jews) were forced to undertake this horrible task. The prisoners completed this work within six weeks. Those sick or too slow were shot on the spot. A German Schupo witness:
"Every prisoner was shackled on both legs with a 2-4 metre long chain... The piles of corpses were not set on fire at regular intervals, but whenever one or more piles were ready, they were covered with wood and soaked with oil and gasoline and then ignited."

Blobel, on 18 June 1947:
"During my visit in August I myself witnessed the burning of corpses in a mass grave near Kiew. This grave was approximately 55 metres long, 3 metres wide and 2.5 metres deep. After the cover had been removed, the corpses were covered with inflammable materials and set on fire. About two days passed before the fire had burned down to the bottom of the trench. Afterwards the grave was filled in and all traces thereby virtually obliterated. Because of the advance of the front it was not possible to destroy the mass graves located in the South and East which had resulted from execution by the task groups."

The corpses were cremated on funeral pyres, built on iron rails. Firewood was stacked, then the corpses were placed on this petrol soaked material. When the pyres had burned down, the special command of prisoners had to collect the remaining bones which were pulverized with tombstones from the Jewish cemetery. Finally the ashes were inspected in order to collect any remaining silver and gold (these men were called "Goldsucher" ("Gold diggers").

On 29 September 15 prisoners of the Sonderkommando were able to escape; 312 of their comrades were finally killed by the SS either during or on completion of the work. In October 1944 the remaining troops of Aktion 1005 were ordered to Kärnten (Carinthia / Austria) to fight against Yugoslav partisans, under the name "Einsatzgruppe Iltis", commanded by Blobel.

www.berdichev.org...

Mass graves have and will continue to be uncovered in the East, when the corpses are naked it can be assumed that the perpetrators were the Germans and not the Soviets, as thorough as Blobel was he was not able to reach the thousands of mass graves before the Red Army advance. To specify that the mass grave must be in Treblinka only indicates that whoever is offering this reward knows as well as I do that they will find nothing but fragments of bone, if indeed that.

As I said I don't know what sources you use but they definately seem biased and you may benefit from expanding on them.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Important information that every American must know
Well done.

Honestly, if a fraction of the public knew about this, things would have been over for Bush years ago. But amazingly, the Bush Nazi lineage is still widely unknown.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Important information that every American must know
Well done.

Honestly, if a fraction of the public knew about this, things would have been over for Bush years ago. But amazingly, the Bush Nazi lineage is still widely unknown.

The video is indeed very good, there are some minor exaggerations, but on the whole it is unsensational reporting of known and verifiable facts and as you say, information that should be more widely available.

It is a pity that the OP felt the need to add comments that are not only untrue, but completely unrelated to the clip. The video speaks very well for itself and shows what can be accomplished by thorough research, it is a shame that the OP felt the need to detract from that

I look forward to watching the full film

infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net...

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Germany was third world and was heavily invested in radio an TV
development which undoubtedly came to America in advanced
development to give us the continued big lie.

Willy Ley came on television, its in UFO Greatest Story Ever Denied
or Disclosure Project, and as part of the development team for the
American saucer project, which we did not know, about tells every one
the saucer is an alien device.

What is that.

Ley was in the design team in Maryland. I did not hear of him
in New Mexico but must have seen the hardware sooner or later.

Ley was in the rocket society with Dr Goddard as a German citizen
and defected and became an American citizen.
The rocket development of Dr Goddard's group were transfered
to the Nazi V2 project. The power boost was developed by a Nazi officer
in charge of the V2, but its a lie, it was taken from America from
Peter Van Dressers original design.

Von Braun took Ley's place and ended up with much of Tesla's design
secrets in 1937.

Last place for news: TV 1950s or any time... how about Lunar Landings
and 911 TV video.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I don't claim to understand the claimed connection myself, but I have read items about how Rockerfeller and Ford invested heavily in Nazi Germany prior to Pearl Harbour and that following this various offshore shell companies were formed in Switzerland, Monaco and Argentina to repatriate profits.

There is also a suggestion that one of the Dulles brothers was connected to Nazi banking after Pearl Harbour through a New York bank and it's law firm.

Can someone educate me please ?
Was Vanvar Bush related to the Bush presidents ?
Vanvar Bush's name crops up with relation to trading with the enemy in WW2.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
never confuse jewish nation with Rockefellers or possibly
other world control freak shows...

noone claims that masonic cult is wasp-controlled,
so why to place all evil deeds on jewish nation shoulders?

you sir are antisemit - your quest for truth stops right there.
millions have been killed in concentration camps - it's ignorant to deny it.

you mixed some truth to your story so that it will look credible, didn't you?
i refer to bush dynasty connections, but your main point is clear.
what a pathetic ignorant post.

top topics

join